The Last Manga You Read?

sonicace101

• 2 weeks later...

AKB49. It's actually really good if you like idols. Basically it's about a guy who is classmates with this girl who wants to auditon for AKB48 but is really nervous. So, he crossdresses and goes to the audition to try help, encourage her, and try to secure her a spot in the group without her knowing it's him. Long story short, he himself gets in and has to keep crossdressing as he just keeps becoming more popular as an idol.

3277694-14.jpg

Edited by snowylemons

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One Piece Chapter 743

one-piece-4877089.jpg

I can not believe I just saw this, My mouth is still open. Every fucken time I watch this picture I just get soo shocked. Mingo is not a Logia user, so I am soo fucken mind fucked on the possibility of him really just being dead here....but I mean just look at it...WHO SURVIVES THIS!! I doubt curos pulled of a Law slash, you can even see small drops of blood flying off his neck. Although after seeing all that's happened to the country, I do find it fitting that he deserves to kill him...but that's another thing...HE JUST KILLED HIM!!...it's not so often we see villains get killed(just beaten up till they are white eyed). 

If I have to make a guess at how Mingo will survive this...he will somehow use his Paramecia's String Fruit to Stitch his neck back right before he goes into dying mode..but I mean he also sliced through his Spinal cord(it's gonna be weird to see how he recovers from this). Although if the Series did choose to let Curo kill him it would help make things sensible. I mean he was taken by complete surprise, also it opens up the possibility for a Luffy vs Fujitora. I mean there was no way luffy would have beaten Both Flamingo & Fujitora. Also I noticed we got a glance at laws face, meaning he is gonna have a key meaning in the explanation i guess. But it will be weird to hear that law saved Flamingo, by making curo's killer slash into a room slash.

OMG I really am looking forward to next week's Chapter without a single doubt now.

• Like 1

One Piece Chapter 743

one-piece-4877089.jpg

I can not believe I just saw this, My mouth is still open. Every fucken time I watch this picture I just get soo shocked. Mingo is not a Logia user, so I am soo fucken mind fucked on the possibility of him really just being dead here....but I mean just look at it...WHO SURVIVES THIS!! I doubt curos pulled of a Law slash, you can even see small drops of blood flying off his neck. Although after seeing all that's happened to the country, I do find it fitting that he deserves to kill him...but that's another thing...HE JUST KILLED HIM!!...it's not so often we see villains get killed(just beaten up till they are white eyed). 

If I have to make a guess at how Mingo will survive this...he will somehow use his Paramecia's String Fruit to Stitch his neck back right before he goes into dying mode..but I mean he also sliced through his Spinal cord(it's gonna be weird to see how he recovers from this). Although if the Series did choose to let Curo kill him it would help make things sensible. I mean he was taken by complete surprise, also it opens up the possibility for a Luffy vs Fujitora. I mean there was no way luffy would have beaten Both Flamingo & Fujitora. Also I noticed we got a glance at laws face, meaning he is gonna have a key meaning in the explanation i guess. But it will be weird to hear that law saved Flamingo, by making curo's killer slash into a room slash.

OMG I really am looking forward to next week's Chapter without a single doubt now.

Sabo is going to meet up with the King, the hype, this is key as well.

And I totally can see Law interfering, 100% sure he has something planned for Doflamingo in the overall plan.

Last manga I read was Read or Die and Phoenix Wright. Really enjoyed what I read, didn't finish Read or Die though. I too, am guilty of not really enjoying manga and preferring anime but there are some things in manga that some anime exclude so I try to read more.