sonicace101

The Last Manga You Read?

724 posts in this topic

Just wrapped up my latest tour through the series of Detroit Metal City.  Now reading the latest volume of What Did You Eat Yesterday?

Other than the most popular mangas, I've been reading Sun-Ken Rock and Koe no Katachi. Definitely recommend Sun-Ken Rock for a more adult theme (warning has a lot of ecchi) and Koe no Katachi for a romance/slice of life story involving a deaf girl =D!

cover.jpg?v=1408912622 + cover.jpg?v=1408991222

Currently reading both Inu Yashiki (the same creator of Gantz) and Big Order (the same creator of Mirai Nikki) at the moment. :')

230px-Rainbow_volume_1_cover.jpg

After watching the anime, I was like, hmmmm... something's not right.... no story arc/episode for Heitai... and then tried to read the manga to where the anime ends... and surprise... it's Heitai Arc ^_^

cover.jpg?v=1405914061

Choujigen Game Neptune - Megami Tsuushin

Although I do need to restart from the beginning of the series (It's been quite a long while since I read it, and I left off just before the end of the first half), the last manga that I read was Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl. I was lucky enough to snag the entire manga in two thick paperbacks at a Barnes & Noble a couple of years ago! :D

kashimashiomni_vol1_full.jpg
184587-9781934876763_super.jpg

Just caught up to naruto - guess it is time to read up on one piece - that damn game did not make any sense ^_^

Finally caught up with new chapters of Fairy Tail... 

also started reading the following:

Akame Ga Kill! - since one of my friend is somehow spoiling me the difference between the manga and the anime, started to read it... which is making me feel sad >_<

Bulat >_<

Lubbock >_<

Sheele T_T

Tokyo Ghoul

Au Haru Ride - dang...  THAT FIRST CHAPTER... ~_~