HeySumbode

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Trailer 3

14 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

John Marston at 01:41 😛

Nice! Didn't catch that!

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!

Edited by stupid0089

May wait to buy this til it’s $20 or less. Scared it’ll be a letdown in terms of online like GTAO.

of course the single player will be fantastic but I love to play with my coop/mp friend when I can and don’t want some idiot who spent $100 day one on “cash cards (will be called something else I’m sure) “ to be running around with the best items.

So for the disappointment that’s why I’m putting off day one purchase for sure.

Day 1 purchase. The only games I ever buy day 1 are CODs or Rockstar games...and this is no exception. Looks brilliant.

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

John Marston at 01:41 1f61b.png

Kind of looks like him. Mmm he also has those two scars on his cheek although it's much more pronounced here which makes sense since it had time to heal by RDR 1.

Another thing is, I can guarantee this game will be spoiled all over the Internet, without a doubt :/. Whether it is on comments on YouTube even if the video is unrelated, or throughout the "recommended" thumbnails on YouTube, it'll be spoiled to oblivion!

Edited by PooPooBlast

Meh...I'm still waiting for a gameplay trailer

11 minutes ago, Melty said:

Meh...I'm still waiting for a gameplay trailer

Yeah, I'd like to see some Gameplay also. Knowing Rockstar don't do E3 usually, it will be some time after that most likely. Unless they surprise an do show up at E3.

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Kind of looks like him. Mmm he also has those two scars on his cheek although it's much more pronounced here which makes sense since it had time to heal by RDR 1.

Another thing is, I can guarantee this game will be spoiled all over the Internet, without a doubt :/. Whether it is on comments on YouTube even if the video is unrelated, or throughout the "recommended" thumbnails on YouTube, it'll be spoiled to oblivion!

Yup, there is no "surprise factor" nowadays as everything is spoiled

I don't know but the game doesn't look interesting anymore. The main protagonist also looks kinda off, I don't know what it is. I loved the first part and hope that this one turns out to be good but so far it's only meh...