WAW online trophies

Does anyone know when will the servers close down??
i'm really looking forward to plat this game i just borrowed it and i have it with me i just don't want to install it yet unless i get the green light that online trophies are still obtainable

yea don't worry i was going to plan a gaming session

28 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

It is still up but be aware it's filled with hackers that can unlock your trophies. Use private game option with 4 friends. Good luck with veteran :D

ooh i heard about the veteran, alright...but i've been through every cod's veteran i guess i'll be used to this one

thanks a bunch for letting me know guys

@playerLEGO Make sure you avoid the online modders. Sync every time you earn a trophy legitimate, and be ready to just delete your local user if someone online pops all your trophies for you. This game is notorious for this, worse than BO2 I think.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, MMDE said:

@playerLEGO Make sure you avoid the online modders. Sync every time you earn a trophy legitimate, and be ready to just delete your local user if someone online pops all your trophies for you. This game is notorious for this, worse than BO2 I think.

so what if i get eeeevery other trophy in the game and then go for the online ones....there would be no trophy for them pop right?

2 hours ago, playerLEGO said:

Does anyone know when will the servers close down??
i'm really looking forward to plat this game i just borrowed it and i have it with me i just don't want to install it yet unless i get the green light that online trophies are still obtainable

IF you need help with blue ribbon trophy , let me know , we can help each other out because I also need it but. We need 4 people for it to pop 

2 hours ago, playerLEGO said:

so what if i get eeeevery other trophy in the game and then go for the online ones....there would be no trophy for them pop right?

Hackers can pop all of the trophies. Single player, online and dlc. Do not go into any public lobbies until you've finished everything

• 9 months later...

Update 

As today Monday, 25 February 2019

the server and online games are working just fine but it's better to avoid online match because you will have chance to get into hacked lobby and then your screwed up all trophies unlock if don't platinum it first 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/24/2020 at 0:37 AM, HuntingFever said:

Yes but there are a lot of hackers around using mod menus to auto-pop people's trophies so getting the online stuff done legit will be very difficult.

Can we earn ALL online trophies and zombie trophies in private matches? Or we must risk it with online lobbies?

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The Zombie trophies can be done in Private servers but the others have to be done in Ranked public servers.

So you risk it to get flagged... damn. No other way to earn them online trophies? As I saw recent players didn't have problems or such...

Edited by Ptirle

11 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

So you risk it to get flagged... damn. No other way to earn them online trophies? As I saw recent players didn't have problems or such...

I got the co-op trophies back in June, and I can confirm there's practically no one playing the co-op modes to worry about, so if you want to join a boosting group there's next to no risk of running into any hackers. Same with zombies, but I'd still use a private game for that anyway.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

this is the oldest game i have on my list that i didnt finish that i been thinking of going back to. reading this thread concerns me a bit. what happens if the trophies do end up popping and we have no control over it, do we hide our profile for this game? has it happened to alot of people on here? if its a known issue will we get flagged for it? i dont want my 10 year profile on here to be labeled as a hacker for something out of my control. it feels almost like the gta5 scenario wher people were sending random people billions of dollars and the random people were banned from online.

so zombies i have to do private and hope i find a group of 3 wanting to play this ancient game?
but co-op has to be done public and again hope i find 3 people who fill the server up so others will join. or can you start co op alone and hope no one joins?

like i said i havent played in years but i thought more then 3 people could join the co op i thought it was like 12 or something.

if possible can a admin pop in and give us a overall answer on the banning.

edit looks like i finished most of the trophies except finishing in first place in co op and the veteran trophies, maybe i can just buy 4 discs. the zombie trophies worry me though. also i know i had problems with finishing veteran levels solo. but that was also 10 years ago im prob better now

Edited by melodicmizery

9 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

this is the oldest game i have on my list that i didnt finish that i been thinking of going back to. reading this thread concerns me a bit. what happens if the trophies do end up popping and we have no control over it, do we hide our profile for this game? has it happened to alot of people on here? if its a known issue will we get flagged for it? i dont want my 10 year profile on here to be labeled as a hacker for something out of my control. it feels almost like the gta5 scenario wher people were sending random people billions of dollars and the random people were banned from online.

so zombies i have to do private and hope i find a group of 3 wanting to play this ancient game?
but co-op has to be done public and again hope i find 3 people who fill the server up so others will join. or can you start co op alone and hope no one joins?

like i said i havent played in years but i thought more then 3 people could join the co op i thought it was like 12 or something.

if possible can a admin pop in and give us a overall answer on the banning.

edit looks like i finished most of the trophies except finishing in first place in co op and the veteran trophies, maybe i can just buy 4 discs. the zombie trophies worry me though. also i know i had problems with finishing veteran levels solo. but that was also 10 years ago im prob better now

If someone auto-pops your trophies whilst in a match and you then sync those trophies, you will get a strike and be told to hide the game but If you delete and recreate your profile without syncing those trophies beforehand, you will be fine :). The Zombie trophies can all be done in private matches but make sure you play with an honest gamer who doesn't use hacks or have a modded PS3.

10 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

also i know i had problems with finishing veteran levels solo. but that was also 10 years ago im prob better now

This solo in veteran is one of the most harder in FPS ^^'

You will probably have a hard time with it ... but i wish you luck and hope you big success with it ;)

Like others i need to go back to this game to do the 2 DLC packs ... will probably try to do most (if not all) trophies alone to avoid those auto-pop issues with hackers X_x

Unless trophies unlock in private ? Ôô

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 5:32 AM, HuntingFever said:

If someone auto-pops your trophies whilst in a match and you then sync those trophies, you will get a strike and be told to hide the game but If you delete and recreate your profile without syncing those trophies beforehand, you will be fine :). The Zombie trophies can all be done in private matches but make sure you play with an honest gamer who doesn't use hacks or have a modded PS3.

i think i may skip the dlc, i thought zombies was part of the game but i dont think i have it. and also its not needed for platinum so maybe ill just pass on that

when you say delete and recreate your profile without syncing your profile. you lost me there, do you mean delete your entire profile off ps3? and then re add it? wont the game save auto pop the trophies back up? 

On 9/4/2020 at 6:06 AM, seblegamer said:

This solo in veteran is one of the most harder in FPS ^^'

You will probably have a hard time with it ... but i wish you luck and hope you big success with it ;)

Like others i need to go back to this game to do the 2 DLC packs ... will probably try to do most (if not all) trophies alone to avoid those auto-pop issues with hackers X_x

Unless trophies unlock in private ? Ôô

i remember i had a hell of a time with it before. i kept dying in the level with the ditches. really infuriating lol. trying to find one of my friends who have a copy that they dont play anymore since they are all cod maniacs