SABRETOOTH1971

E-pulse Emitter easy boost solo.

13 posts in this topic

Having recently come back to shadowfall to try and get some trophies for the DLC, I came across an easy E-Emitter boost (glitch?). Apologies if I'm going over old ground and this is already known, but I've found a very quick and easy method of upgrading this particular ability (to help with the new toys DLC trophy).

Set up a warzone with whatever preferences you want (I suggest shorted pregame countdown and 1 second respawn) and choose the The statue map only. 

Important to note you can only do this playing as the ISA as the glitch is around the Helgast spawn base.

So, after spawning in as an ISA player make your way towards the enemies spawn room on the ground floor. You should know you are in the right place when you see two enemy turrets behind glass windows of the enemies base. Along the windowed wall, around the half way mark, place your E-emitter. Your emitter with then, after every pulse, stun 2 objects inside the base. What these objects are I don't know, as it just comes up with the word stunned and no information of what.

Unfortunately, I only found this out at around level 6 or 7 of the ability, but could easily stun those said objects around 25 times with each placement. I did a 5 minute TDM and made 50 plus stuns ( 2 placements of the emitter) each game.

I hope this helps anyone still playing or just starting their trophy runs.

Edited by SABRETOOTH1971

1 hour ago, SABRETOOTH1971 said:

Having recently come back to shadowfall to try and get some trophies for the DLC, I came across an easy E-Emitter boost (glitch?). Apologies if I'm going over old ground and this is already known, but I've found a very quick and easy method of upgrading this particular ability (to help with the new toys DLC trophy).

Set up a warzone with whatever preferences you want (I suggest shorted pregame countdown and 1 second respawn) and choose the The statue map only. 

Important to note you can only do this playing as the ISA as the glitch is around the Helgast spawn base.

So, after spawning in as an ISA player make your way towards the enemies spawn room on the ground floor. You should know you are in the right place when you see two enemy turrets behind glass windows of the enemies base. Along the windowed wall, around the half way mark, place your E-emitter. Your emitter with then, after every pulse, stun 2 objects inside the base. What these objects are I don't know, as it just comes up with the word stunned and no information of what.

Unfortunately, I only found this out at around level 6 or 7 of the ability, but could easily stun those said objects around 25 times with each placement. I did a 5 minute TDM and made 50 plus stuns ( 2 placements of the emitter) each game.

I hope this helps anyone still playing or just starting their trophy runs.

Nice discovery. I may go back and try this method out. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks..will try this when I get to that point of my dlc trophy clean up

Those who only hit 1 need only move it till you find the right spot to hit both. Just in case someone runs into that issue.

I assume the things being stunned, even if there is no animation or effect on them, is the base turrets which on that level count for stuns when they shouldn't. Tried it out and in about half hour (had near 100 already) all 500 were done. Thanks a lot mate for the big time save.

This task is very anoying to me, i'll try this method, thank you.

EDIT : The glitch works proprely. I tried once but i wasn't able to find the place so i read this thread again and go for it.

But i was Helgast. I tried anyway, to place the e-pulse along the window and it worked !!!

You does not need to be a ISA to make it work. It work on Helasgt basecamp turret, no matter if you are a Helgast or Vektan 

Thank you for the tip, you saved me from dozen of hours 

Edited by Darky-Ced

Worked like a charm thank you ! I was a Helghast and boosted near the enemy base, putting the emitter right besides some scaffolding.

Thank you so much, with a bit of trial and error it took me 48 minutes to get from 0 to max rank.

Found this way easier when on the Helghast team. Place the E-pulse emitter in front of the right hand scaffolding in the room left of the window turret room in the ISA spawn.

Edited by Potent_Delusions

Anyone know if this was patched? I can't get it to work on either teams.

On 11.08.2019 at 2:42 AM, Aeir_ said:

Anyone know if this was patched? I can't get it to work on either teams.

Works like a charm :] Thanks for that!
Edit: Damn, you just got plat yesterday ;). Gratz ;).

SFLo4w8.jpg

D467fbB.jpg

Edited by Smashero

5 hours ago, Smashero said:

Works like a charm :] Thanks for that!
Edit: Damn, you just got plat yesterday ;). Gratz ;).

Haha yeah, I ended up just using another boosting method. It was slower but could still partially afk it. Thanks for the response though!