E-pulse Emitter easy boost solo.

1 hour ago, SABRETOOTH1971 said:

Having recently come back to shadowfall to try and get some trophies for the DLC, I came across an easy E-Emitter boost (glitch?). Apologies if I'm going over old ground and this is already known, but I've found a very quick and easy method of upgrading this particular ability (to help with the new toys DLC trophy).

Set up a warzone with whatever preferences you want (I suggest shorted pregame countdown and 1 second respawn) and choose the The statue map only. 

Important to note you can only do this playing as the ISA as the glitch is around the Helgast spawn base.

So, after spawning in as an ISA player make your way towards the enemies spawn room on the ground floor. You should know you are in the right place when you see two enemy turrets behind glass windows of the enemies base. Along the windowed wall, around the half way mark, place your E-emitter. Your emitter with then, after every pulse, stun 2 objects inside the base. What these objects are I don't know, as it just comes up with the word stunned and no information of what.

Unfortunately, I only found this out at around level 6 or 7 of the ability, but could easily stun those said objects around 25 times with each placement. I did a 5 minute TDM and made 50 plus stuns ( 2 placements of the emitter) each game.

I hope this helps anyone still playing or just starting their trophy runs.

Nice discovery. I may go back and try this method out. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Those who only hit 1 need only move it till you find the right spot to hit both. Just in case someone runs into that issue.

I assume the things being stunned, even if there is no animation or effect on them, is the base turrets which on that level count for stuns when they shouldn't. Tried it out and in about half hour (had near 100 already) all 500 were done. Thanks a lot mate for the big time save.

• Like 2

This task is very anoying to me, i'll try this method, thank you.

EDIT : The glitch works proprely. I tried once but i wasn't able to find the place so i read this thread again and go for it.

But i was Helgast. I tried anyway, to place the e-pulse along the window and it worked !!!

You does not need to be a ISA to make it work. It work on Helasgt basecamp turret, no matter if you are a Helgast or Vektan 

Thank you for the tip, you saved me from dozen of hours 

Edited by Darky-Ced

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11.08.2019 at 2:42 AM, Aeir_ said:

Anyone know if this was patched? I can't get it to work on either teams.

Works like a charm :] Thanks for that!
Edit: Damn, you just got plat yesterday ;). Gratz ;).

SFLo4w8.jpg

D467fbB.jpg

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Smashero said:

Works like a charm :] Thanks for that!
Edit: Damn, you just got plat yesterday ;). Gratz ;).

Haha yeah, I ended up just using another boosting method. It was slower but could still partially afk it. Thanks for the response though!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 29.04.2020 at 11:54 AM, Kowal821 said:

Guys, you don't have to go to the spawn of any team. Just check middle of the map ;) There are 2 devices in this round place. Just place emiter between them and luckily you can even get 3 stunes per emition ;) Easily did 500 stunes in 40 minutes

EWxBqb4WkAAv4xG?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Thank you, this is the best method, but small tip to people who still need it, don't open doors on both sides of the map, you will get 4 scans not 2 only

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
20 hours ago, TheRedMaverick said:

If you place it in this exact spot, you will get 4 stuns per pulse. It's between the 2 devices and in this exact spot:

This is how I look at it based on the second picture: between the 2 circles on the ground, there's 4 "columns" of tire tread looking markings. Place it on top of the second "column". I did this as Helghast so not sure if it works as VSA

The trick works for both Helghast and VSA; just did it and it works flawlessly! Thank you for posting this

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 4:42 PM, TheRedMaverick said:

If you place it in this exact spot, you will get 4 stuns per pulse. It's between the 2 devices and in this exact spot:

mfKzllD.jpg

FtYa8GC.jpg

This is how I look at it based on the second picture: between the 2 circles on the ground, there's 4 "columns" of tire tread looking markings. Place it on top of the second "column". I did this as Helghast so not sure if it works as VSA

Did they patch this method? I can't get it to work despite placing my beacon in the exact same spot in this screenshot. I also tried the other screenshots in the thread and the OP's method. None work from either faction

EDIT** I got it to work by not opening the bay doors, for whatever reason that made it suddenly work now

Edited by Ironloss
Got it to work
  • Like 1