Question about after transfer to ps4

Hvalpen

You can play both PS3 and PS4 characters and ramp them up individually.  So, if you transferred your PS3 character at level 100 (which created your PS4 level 100 character), you can still go back to the PS3 and continue ramping up your PS3 dood.  I still do that with friends that stayed with the PS3 game.

30 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

But no way of going backwards in the process?? like if i have a lv 100 ps4 dude the ps3 guy will still be whatever he was when i left him?

Correct, whatever level you were when you did the transfer, is what level you'll still be on the ps3 version

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Correct, whatever level you were when you did the transfer, is what level you'll still be on the ps3 version

Is it possible to play my ps3 char and then transfer AGAIN? instead of playing a char up twice?

3 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

Is it possible to play my ps3 char and then transfer AGAIN? instead of playing a char up twice?

No, character transfers were officially disabled march 2017, you can no longer do it. You'll have to level twice now if you want the trophies on both versions