Platinum Trophy Guide Walkthrough | Easy 1 hr Platinum

rubhen925

What’s up guys, it’s rubhen here with a Platinum Trophy Guide Walkthrough for the game called Hex Tunnel Touch. The game just released on the PS4, and it’s a short game with a simplistic design. There are 16 trophies to the game and all of them are pretty much for completing the levels in the game. You should easily earn the platinum within an hour to 2 hours.

The only problem with the game is that the game has a horrendous control scheme. You use L2 and R2 to move up and down which would be ok if going left and right was attributed to the left stick or right stick, or the d-pad. Instead the game wants you to use the touchpad to swipe left and right to move horizontally. This is really annoying when trying to move diagonally while going through the game.

So my first advice is to use button assignments in the accessibility settings to change the L2 and R2 to the d-pad. So you can use the left thumb to move up and down and the right thumb to swipe left and right. This makes it so much easier to move around. Still, the control scheme is not intuitive enough and can get you killed. So a bit of an adjustment period is to be expected here.

Now the game is truly procedurally generated, but I can give you some general tips, and you can learn what to do in certain situations for each level by watching the video.

Other than that, have fun while trying to get a platinum for a simple game.

All right then, let’s get started.

Timeline:

1) Introduction - 0:05

2) Advice on using Button Assignments for an easier time - 0:48

3) Death Trophy (1/16) - 1:28

4) Ice Trophy (2/16) & Ice Mastery Trophy (3/16) - 1:35

5) Fire Trophy (4/16) & Fire elemental mastery Trophy (5/16) - 4:30

6) Earth Trophy (6/16) & Earth elemental mastery Trophy (7/16) - 7:23

7) Air Trophy (8/16) & Air elemental mastery Trophy (9/16) - 10:21

8) Water Trophy (10/16) & Water elemental mastery Trophy (11/16) - 13:15

9) Ultra Trophy (12/16) & Ultra mastery Trophy (13/16) - 16:20

10) Chaos Trophy (14/16) & Chaos mastery Trophy (15/16) - 18:02

11) Sorcerer Trophy | Platinum Trophy (16/16) & Closing Remarks - 20:59

Hope this was somewhat helpful and useful lol

Cheers!

Note: The game was provided by Owlgorithm. Thanks for the opportunity!

Edited by rubhen925
  • Like 4

thank you very much for the guide.. played like 30 mins without it and tried going in chronological order of the stages.. was getting stomped by water stage for a lil bit.. finally I said eff this, tried your guide and was pretty much smooth sailing to the plat from there on. Good stuff, bro

On 5/9/2018 at 8:56 AM, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

thank you very much for the guide.. played like 30 mins without it and tried going in chronological order of the stages.. was getting stomped by water stage for a lil bit.. finally I said eff this, tried your guide and was pretty much smooth sailing to the plat from there on. Good stuff, bro

Glad it was helpful!

Water is definitely the worst stage. This game would be a 0.1/10 difficulty if they had proper controls, but the touchpad makes this a total mess lol.

Either way, congrats on the platinum!

• 3 weeks later...

Little tip, if you get as close as you can to the ground, nothing can hit you you literally pass under everything just have to slide left and right.. Might take a few goes to judge how close you can get to the ground properly. Only the water level is slightly different. Using this technique I was able to platinum this in 20mins. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

lol touchpad in this game is ridiculous

On 5/28/2018 at 4:20 PM, WalkerH20 said:

Little tip, if you get as close as you can to the ground, nothing can hit you you literally pass under everything just have to slide left and right.. Might take a few goes to judge how close you can get to the ground properly. Only the water level is slightly different. Using this technique I was able to platinum this in 20mins. 

savior, worked like a charm