ancient parts not dropping?

Taliesin_2943

You can check out the shops, as in, either Sindri, Brok or the shop outside the travel area called "Brok's Shop" and check the dropped items section there (the far right option).

I had that trouble with Ancient Hearts and trying to get them, thought they weren't being dropped, then I checked that area and there they were, along with a few other things.

11 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

You can check out the shops, as in, either Sindri, Brok or the shop outside the travel area called "Brok's Shop" and check the dropped items section there (the far right option).

I had that trouble with Ancient Hearts and trying to get them, thought they weren't being dropped, then I checked that area and there they were, along with a few other things.

I've checked there I'm thinking I might just be killing things that just look like ancients I guess cause the labors say I havnt killed but a couple....

34 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I've checked there I'm thinking I might just be killing things that just look like ancients I guess cause the labors say I havnt killed but a couple....

That could also be the case, you can find a few, like two or three, around the Lake of the Nine.  So really, just keep on going at it and if your Labour for those ends up getting completed, check the shops often.  That's the best thing I can think of when aiming for getting a heart or any other part of an Ancient.

4 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

That could also be the case, you can find a few, like two or three, around the Lake of the Nine.  So really, just keep on going at it and if your Labour for those ends up getting completed, check the shops often.  That's the best thing I can think of when aiming for getting a heart or any other part of an Ancient.

Thx finally got the armor set :)

17 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Thx finally got the armor set :)

No problem :) I had the same issue, had completed the Traveler Armour set first, but was still missing one more heart for a while.  Didn't realize that the shop was holding onto some I had apparently missed.

But again, glad I could help :)

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

No problem :) I had the same issue, had completed the Traveler Armour set first, but was still missing one more heart for a while.  Didn't realize that the shop was holding onto some I had apparently missed.

But again, glad I could help :)

What I'm not understanding is I'm unlocking all this armor and handles and such but some stuff I got way back at the start still has far and wide better stats lol kratos even suffers from female armor syndrome so far my best armour is basically afew straps over a 90% naked kratos while heavy steel armour that covers him is crap