How do you save and quit?

Sir_Bee

I know that there is a "quit" option in the menu, but sometimes when I have used it, when I come back I start with 100 health and 0 gold.  This can be very frustrating when trying to save up to buy some limited edition stickers, or even just food items.  This has happened to me a few times, but I am not sure if all of them came when I quit the game like that.  I know it isn't all the time, as two nights ago I quit like that and it loaded up fine.  I know that I have also just closed the application from the PS4 menu and been fine, as you can do that on the death screen to avoid death.

Does anyone know what is happening, or how to avoid this problem?

22 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Unfortunately this is a glitch and there isn't anything you can do to avoid this, if you're worried about losing the money then spend it.

Well that sucks.  Has there been any word on if it is being fixed?  It isn't always possible to spend the money when I need to quit the game.

26 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

Well that sucks.  Has there been any word on if it is being fixed?  It isn't always possible to spend the money when I need to quit the game.

The developers have said they're working on fixing all the bugs and the steam version got an update today for a lot of the problems, not sure if it fixed that though. So we should be getting a PS4 update soon but there is only two people working on the game so it might take some times.

Edited by LuciaRosethorn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

The developers have said they're working on fixing all the bugs and the steam version got an update today for a lot of the problems, not sure if it fixed that though. So we should be getting a PS4 update soon but there is only two people working on the game so it might take some times.

I have no issue with things taking time, just as long as they are aware of it and doing something about it.  I would never expect a small group (in this case 2 people) to do things on the same timeline as the multi million dollar big developers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DuckSwimmer said:

This actually worries me a bit now since I just collected a total of 700 coins and I'm afraid to see if theyr'e still there...

The glitch may suck, but it really isn't that difficult to get those coins again.  I have also never had it get rid of my celestial fragments, so there's that I guess ...

• 6 months later...
On 03/05/2018 at 5:22 PM, Sir_Bee said:

The glitch may suck, but it really isn't that difficult to get those coins again.  I have also never had it get rid of my celestial fragments, so there's that I guess ...

Hi, sorry to bump an old topic, but do you know if this glitch ever got fixed?

42 minutes ago, The_Pope93 said:

Hi, sorry to bump an old topic, but do you know if this glitch ever got fixed?

A quick google search found this thread.  It seems to suggest that as of version 1.06 a lot of things were fixed, and implies that this was as well.  I cannot speak from personal experience, so take from this what you want.