COD: WW2 platinum trophy rarity?

Why is this an ultra rare platinum of 1.90%? Surely Veteran can't be causing that much trouble can it? Although in saying that i really don't understand why BO2 is an ultra rare platinum either even before the servers wen't down. The reason why i'm asking is because the game is on it way to me, and should have it by tomorrow or Saturday. Is there anything i need to be concerned about? 

Its not hard, at all. The thing about COD and rarity is that the wast majority of people buying COD are people who buy it for the multiplayer and dont give 2 fucks about trophies. COD is one of the biggest franchises together with GTA. With SO many playing it and SO few going for trophies, it will automatically look rare. But it is not hard. On Black ops 3 had hard moments, and WaW with the grenade rain. Rest is cake

Campaign is easy on veteran but the hardcore easter egg in zombies is probably what makes it an UR plat although i found it quite easy even on solo ..... Also alot of people that buy cod only buys it for mp and never touch campaign nor zombies.

10 minutes ago, Game_Knot said:

Campaign is easy on veteran but the hardcore easter egg in zombies is probably what makes it an UR plat although i found it quite easy even on solo ..... Also alot of people that buy cod only buys it for mp and never touch campaign nor zombies.

11 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Its not hard, at all. The thing about COD and rarity is that the wast majority of people buying COD are people who buy it for the multiplayer and dont give 2 fucks about trophies. COD is one of the biggest franchises together with GTA. With SO many playing it and SO few going for trophies, it will automatically look rare. But it is not hard. On Black ops 3 had hard moments, and WaW with the grenade rain. Rest is cake

That's right i forgot about alot people not even caring about the trophies for this franchise lol. WAW veteran was a severe pain in the hole, but perseverance and determination got me through. Haha yeah the grenades they should of renamed it grenades at war xD. This also explains the BO2 platinum rarity aswell then, although the giant accomplishment trophy was annoying, but not difficult. 

On 5/3/2018 at 5:41 PM, Game_Knot said:

I see more people bitch about the pressure cooker trophy than the EE.

/topic: there's isn't anything difficult about WW2 plat. Vet campaign had a couple tricky spots, but nothing that can't be done in a couple attempts. Vanilla zombie trophies aren't that bad and the prestiging in mp is just time consuming. 

Fair warning: SHG is stingy af with the soldier 2xp. They'll periodically give it out to certain game modes or for parties of two or more players. If you have a favorite game mode, be prepared to not have 2xp for it. My biggest gripe with the game right now. :|

The game is piss easy, just incredibly shit. I could probably clean up the rest of the game in a few hours leaving a few ranks for the MP but it’s just such a shit game.

This will more than likely be the last CoD I buy. 

Edited by TiNnYzEuS