One question about the three ending trophies

wackt1

I was looking through the guide here on psnprofiles and to get the three endings, it said that i can upload a save file before completing the game to ps plus, a hard drive or a usb. I won't get in trouble right?

Edited by wackt1

No. When it comes to using saves to unlock trophies as long as it doesn't unlock trophies out of order it's fine. For example, unlocking the trophy that requires you to see all endings before unlocking the trophy for seeing a particular ending for the first time. Or unlocking the trophy for beating the final boss before unlocking the trophy for beating any of the previous bosses.

Another way to explain it is if the save is used to return to the past is fine (ex: going back to a decision, in your case it would be choosing the ending). If it's used to go to the future then there's the problem (ex: skipping parts of the game which are impossible to miss).

There is no problem. You know how to get the endings right?

Spoiler

When German wants to talk to you by the 3 that is when the end starts. You need to have 3 umbilical cords, Submit your life to get the first ending. The second is not to submit and kill german. The third is to not submit and also use 3 umbilical cords.

Edited by BG_painter

On 5/3/2018 at 5:37 PM, Happy said:

Nah dude, backing up your own saves is fair game.

On 5/3/2018 at 5:46 PM, TugaSonic said:

No. When it comes to using saves to unlock trophies as long as it doesn't unlock trophies out of order it's fine. For example, unlocking the trophy that requires you to see all endings before unlocking the trophy for seeing a particular ending for the first time. Or unlocking the trophy for beating the final boss before unlocking the trophy for beating any of the previous bosses.

Another way to explain it is if the save is used to return to the past is fine (ex: going back to a decision, in your case it would be choosing the ending). If it's used to go to the future then there's the problem (ex: skipping parts of the game which are impossible to miss).

thanks for clarification

On 5/3/2018 at 6:49 PM, BG_painter said:

There is no problem. You know how to get the endings right?

yes i do know, just need to get all three umbilical cords first