Was fun, until Chapter 2 Level 30

El_Trophynador

You know I was actually enjoying this game until I reached chapter 2 Level 30.

This level is a complete fuckin joke. I've literally died over a thousand times on this level trying to get back from the briefcase all because this has got to have one of the worst lay outs for a level ever in any platforming game and I've played some crappy platformers.

There's absolutely hardly any room to jump back and you can't use the fly kick because it's already used to get to the briefcase and he can only do it once per landing so there minimal room for error.

I don't mind hard games but not when it comes to a complete farce that this is. 

If you're easily frustrated avoid this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I completely agree level 30 in chapter 2 is ridiculously hard and getting that briefcase good god I didn’t know this was called super meat boy, most levels ain’t this bad and it isn’t even the last level in the game, I hate to see what the last impossible level is like ?

Edited by Conker

• 1 year later...

i 100% agree ... apart from the part where you mentioned something about enjoying the game. im not very patient, many levels took 100+ trues and the trial and error of this game is frustrating beyond belief. took me around 1500 tries and countless hours to get to 99% of this rage inducing garbage. most of the times i played, the avgn would have felt ashamed having to sit next to me...

anyways ... i have 99% ... only thing im missing (guess what) is the briefcase in 2-30. i know that you cant dash out of the tiny room its in and uve seen every single yt video there is a million times. i know what to do, ive seen it ... it just doesnt work.

when i jump from the left qall he jumps straight into the spikes, the double jump never activates. when i jump to the right wall first, the double jump also rarely qorks, he just jumps away from the space hes supposed to go rhrough and qhen i get him to jump again he just lands in the spikes.

please ... does anyone have any hint or tip for me how to finally get this briefcase (getting in there or finishing the level are easy, actuslly) and be able to finally put this annoying game to rest.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I think i died over 1000 times there, the Level so far isn't that hard, as long u realized how to do...
The Briefcase is far the hardest Part, i did it from the left side...
It's anoying, but it works with the perfect timing...
After that i let falling down, and start again to work me through the way... with absolute no eye on the time...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just cleared this level. It's not really that bad, the only thing that might get you is the character hitting the ground very quickly. I even got the three stars playing it safe on this level

Edited by Kimura Takahashi
Apologies for bad English