Daimonion Tips?

tylerh1701

I'm completely stuck on Daimonion (the level with the Load Counter on the top and you push the big mechanical thing to the right slowly), and I'm not even sure I'm doing things right. Any tips on how to get through this level?

Yeah there's a cycle to it.  I'll try and describe it.  There's five bullies.  Going from top to bottom let's label them 1 through 5.  From the start enter the 5 Lane and get as close to the right as you can and then Dodge the bully with R2.  You should now be in lane 3 and pushing the loader.  The 3 bully will be faster than you so expect it and Dodge down into the stream of vibrance as last minute as you can.  The stream should make it easy to go left so go as far left as possible but be quick about it because you have to keep space between the four bully.  Then jump back into the 3 lane to get the 3 bully to move that way.  Dodge the 3 bully with R2 to get into the 2 lane, moving to the right.  Again, you want to be quick so you have lots of space from the 2 bully.  The 3 bully will be moving left and has momentum so here is where you have time to re-enter the 3 lane and push more.  The 3 bully will change directions and you repeat.

Depending on how much space you have it takes like six cycles of this.  Its basically just a circle of juggling the 3 bully back and forth.  If you die you have to start over which you can do in the menu but you'll never run out vibrance.  If you get it to 100% but then die you don't have to do it again.

I also tried cheesing it from the back but it never worked.  Hope that makes sense.

• Like 1

Makes perfect sense, thank you. I'll give it a shot later tonight. I also tried cheesing it from the back but couldn't get it over 80ish% without dying.

Took another 45 mins or so but I was able to complete it. Thank you again for your tips!

Edited by tylerh1701

One extra tip to add here: if you are slightly below where you push in lane 3 then pop an r2 and get very close you can get a huge push on the wall, upwards of 35-40 on the counter, which gives tons of space to maneuver and move the rest or try for a 2nd boosted push. 

Edited by atticuslake
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 9:58 PM, atticuslake said:

One extra tip to add here: if you are slightly below where you push in lane 3 then pop an r2 and get very close you can get a huge push on the wall, upwards of 35-40 on the counter, which gives tons of space to maneuver and move the rest or try for a 2nd boosted push. 

I only managed to do this once.  

What an odd game

I made a video of the strategy when I finally beat it. I did get lucky and got the "super push" on my first push which helped give me some extra space. Also died right at 100% so thank god it doesn't reset after that.

• 8 months later...

Well, i think it´s a late response. Hope you read it.

in order to beat this part. You must play between line 1 and line 2 (if your door get down where there are the time bonus, you will lose speed, making hard to get back to your position and moving). Use the line 3 when the two blocks are too close.

Also you can get the "super" push when half of the door is touching the crank and the other half is touching the purple thing that moves. I think the collision system think is a game over and the purple thing thinks you are to close, you can do the super push 1 or 2 times (very helpful)

(i dunno if the push trick stills work, there was and update)

The final tip is, when you loose, don't try to wait until the crank go to its initial position. Press start button and select reset section.

Believe me, after doing that part so many time, it´s easy compared with the really messy part near the end of the level. (basically you must try enter to a blue block surrounded by other block, don´t worrry you will get infinite time). The good news is you beat this level, you almost done with platinum.

Sorry for my english