“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

Sign me up. I stopped posting in the other thread when it stopped getting updated. I've been working steadily on my ridiculous amount of e ranks I got one or 2 trophies in years ago. It ties in well with the boost your trophy grades event colinmazzini is running.

I will have a look back through my list and see which games I did but didn't post about. Funnily enough I finally got around to doing arkham knight which was on my working on pile in the old thread. I'm aiming for 100% on it, I'm upto 75% atm I think so that can stay on my working on pile. 

It's great to see this thread being revived, kudos to you for taking it on @Gretchen27

• Like 2

Games working this month - April 2024

(PS3) Red Dead Redemption – First Trophy: Nov 24, 2011 (52/91 – 62%) Goal: 100% on Base Game & DLC

(PS3) GTA IV – First Trophy: January 7, 2012 (54/66 – 72%) Goal: 100% base game & DLC

(PS3) Medal of Honor: Frontline – First Trophy: Sep 29, 2012 (44/46 – 91%)  Goal: 100% on Game

(PS3) Max Payne 3 - First Trophy: May 19, 2018 - (26/68 @ 39%) Goal: 100% on Base Game & DLC 

(PS3) 2010 FIFA World Cup - Finish all SP trophies - MP trophies unobtainable

(PS3) Far Cry 2 - First Trophy: Jan 11, 2012 (22/49 - 34%) Goal: 100% on Game

(PS3) FIFA 12  - Finish all SP trophies - MP trophies unobtainable

(PS3) METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER HD EDITION - First Trophy: Feb 3, 2012 (10/50 - 22%) Goal: 100% on Game

Edited by xEl_Cidx
playing these games in no particular order
  • Like 1

I'd like to sign up for the event as well please. I'm getting Dark Souls Remaster as my platinum #200  but after that my goal is to clear some of the oldest games in my profile.

PSVita

• Persona 4 Golden
  • Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  • Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland

PS3

• Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  • Tale of Graces f
  • Chaos Code
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Grand Theft Auto V

PS4

• Resident Evil 5

• Like 1

@wolverine123@xEl_Cidx

Gotcha both down. I’ve tried to update from the old thread, let me know of changes needed.

@malachi1987

Of course not, if this ties in with other events you’re apart of go for it, kill two birds one stone efficiency.

@Myu@f1-owner2011@Aexuz

Welcome! You’ve all been added.

@Edunstar84@Hemiak@HaserPL

Moved to inactive. You’re always welcome to return though ?

I totally forgot abou this one.

Would it be ok to add all the games I finished since my last update on the previous thread? If so, I'll post everything I've done since my last game in my list.

For now you can can add Ratchet & Clank to the working on list as I'm playing it right now for another event.

Also you can remove the other games for now as I don't know when I'll go back to them.

• Like 1

I've been waiting for this event to get revive :o

Here is mine

Games-last trophy earned-total trophy earned-percentage

1. Pop Warrior Within - Dec 2014 - 1/20 - 1%

2. Mgr Revengeance - April 2015 - 1/61 - 1%

3. Hohokum - July 2015 - 11/12 - 68%

4. Gran Turismo 6 - March 2016 - 39/53 - 64%

5. ME Shadow of Mordor - June 2016 - 47/75 - 67%

6. Batman Arkham Knight - Sep 2016 - 85/110 - 70%

7. Rise of the Tomb raider - Nov 2016 -73/125 -58%

8.Batman Arkham City -  May 2017 - 53/71 - 75%

9.Dq Builders -Aug 2017 -4/20 -9%

10. Bleach -Nov 2017 -9/51 -13%

Please note that I wont play in that order :)

Edited by FreddySM14
  • Like 1

Soooo... I gathered my unfinished vita games and there's quite a lot of them. I have close to no hope to clear some of them (Project Diva X, Nekoburo, Flying Hamster, Entwined) but a few seem manageable like Ys : Memories of Celceta and Dokuro for example. I still haven't chosen where I'm going to start. Any suggestion?

1525514246-vita-games.jpg

Edited by Myu
  • Like 1

Among those I've played of your list - and considering that you seem experienced in (and fond of?) Dungeon Crawlers @Myu - Demon Gaze should easily fit the bill of quick and fairly easy to complete games. Your Ys list looks like you pretty much need to do a cleanup run for skills and book info. If you feel up for it and don't mind the repetition (of NG+), I say go for it! 

Ok, this is a long time my bad.. 

But I think i have quite an update...

I finished One Piece Pirate Warrior, Ni No Kuni, Persona 5, Borderlands 2, Lego Harry potter year 1 / 4, Lego the Hobbit, Uncharted 4 a thief's end  and Mass Effect Andromeda  =) 

So that leaves atelier on the list for now.. But I'll check my backlog in a while to see what I should add :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Myu said:

Soooo... I gathered my unfinished vita games and there's quite a lot of them. I have close to no hope to clear some of them (Project Diva X, Nekoburo, Flying Hamster, Entwined) but a few seem manageable like Ys : Memories of Celceta and Dokuro for example. I still haven't chosen where I'm going to start. Any suggestion?

Reveal hidden contents

1525514246-vita-games.jpg

I don't know how you missed the scroll in Teslagrad but I would say finish that one. Shouldn't take too long to play through the game.

Also I would suggest Color Guardians. The remaining trophies are the harder ones in that game but still very doable.

9 hours ago, Azelais said:

Among those I've played of your list - and considering that you seem experienced in (and fond of?) Dungeon Crawlers @Myu - Demon Gaze should easily fit the bill of quick and fairly easy to complete games. Your Ys list looks like you pretty much need to do a cleanup run for skills and book info. If you feel up for it and don't mind the repetition (of NG+), I say go for it! 

I'm really fond of dungeon crawlers but I struggled a lot with Demon Gaze. I ended up right at the final boss and got defeated again and again despite improving my team each time. I think the good thing to do would be to start over with a fresh new game and do it all over again. YS was on one of my KYC lists and I was lacking motivation to go back to it but this one is definitely doable :)

1 hour ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I don't know how you missed the scroll in Teslagrad but I would say finish that one. Shouldn't take too long to play through the game.

Also I would suggest Color Guardians. The remaining trophies are the harder ones in that game but still very doable.

It's the scroll right before the final boss. I'm still at the top of the tower with this other annoying boss. The main issue is that my L1 and R1 buttons are not responding properly anymore and I have to change the control settings every time to adapt to the situation. I need to get back to that game and get that last scroll. With a bit a lot of time and patience, I might finally get this plat.

This is why this event is a great thing. I'm already thinking that going back to those games and erasing them permanently from my backlog is not so difficult :D

2 hours ago, Myu said:

It's the scroll right before the final boss. I'm still at the top of the tower with this other annoying boss. The main issue is that my L1 and R1 buttons are not responding properly anymore and I have to change the control settings every time to adapt to the situation. I need to get back to that game and get that last scroll. With a bit a lot of time and patience, I might finally get this plat.

This is why this event is a great thing. I'm already thinking that going back to those games and erasing them permanently from my backlog is not so difficult :D

Well, I thought you already finished the game once. I forgot that there was no trophy for beating the game.

I just rewatched the boss fight. I had some problems with that one as well.

13 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Well, I thought you already finished the game once. I forgot that there was no trophy for beating the game.

I just rewatched the boss fight. I had some problems with that one as well.

1525611875-teslagrad.jpg

Finally got it! It took me a while to figure the controls out as I haven't touched this game for a very long time but I did it! I must have been very fed up to give up right before the end. The boss was annoying but not as annoying as I thought. I was so stressed out at the end of the battle that I have stomach cramps now :P I can finally delete this game and move on!

I'll probably leave Color Guardians for another day though and probably start working on Demon Gaze.

• Like 2