“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

5 hours ago, Myu said:

1525611875-teslagrad.jpg

Finally got it! It took me a while to figure the controls out as I haven't touched this game for a very long time but I did it! I must have been very fed up to give up right before the end. The boss was annoying but not as annoying as I thought. I was so stressed out at the end of the battle that I have stomach cramps now :P I can finally delete this game and move on!

I'll probably leave Color Guardians for another day though and probably start working on Demon Gaze.

Nice done. It's always a good feeling to finally finish a game that's so close to completion.

I actually only need one trophy in Shadow of Mordor for the 100% but that one is hard to get. I'd like to complete that game some day. The same for Yu-Gi-Oh. Only one somewhat hard and time consuming trophy left.

1 hour ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Nice done. It's always a good feeling to finally finish a game that's so close to completion.

I actually only need one trophy in Shadow of Mordor for the 100% but that one is hard to get. I'd like to complete that game some day. The same for Yu-Gi-Oh. Only one somewhat hard and time consuming trophy left.

I know how you feel! I still have those skill trophies on Tales of Xillia 2 left and I don't even understand what I'm supposed to do. One day maybe :D

Welcome to @kingofbattle8174@FreddySM14@REAPER4536 best of luck on your backlogs!

Congratulations to @Myu & @vin_rob for removing a game for the month of May already! :yay:

On 5/4/2018 at 8:01 PM, ladynadiad said:

I'm going to go ahead and bow out.  I have other events that cover all my old games.

On 5/4/2018 at 8:11 PM, Kittet3 said:

Because of summer commitments, I'm going have to go on the inactive list. However, I do plan on rejoining once school starts up again in September.

Thanks!

Thank you for responding, moved to Inactive. Good luck on your events & enjoy your summer! 

On 5/4/2018 at 8:36 PM, Vermachtnis said:

That's right, I was working on Dark Souls for this.  Sign me back up I'm going to finish it.

You are back on the list :)

On 5/5/2018 at 6:01 AM, Myu said:

I still haven't chosen where I'm going to start. Any suggestion?

Saw members have already provided suggestions to you. But I would just like to say as someone who finished Oreshika this year, if you want any QR codes for armor/weapons I'd be happy to send you the ones I used for the end game grind. Whenever you get around to that one. 

On 5/4/2018 at 5:18 PM, MarkusT1992 said:

I totally forgot abou this one.

Would it be ok to add all the games I finished since my last update on the previous thread? If so, I'll post everything I've done since my last game in my list.

For now you can can add Ratchet & Clank to the working on list as I'm playing it right now for another event.

Also you can remove the other games for now as I don't know when I'll go back to them.

Of course. I read through the old thread, but let me know of other updates that haven't been reported yet. It counts :D

Please put me on the inactive list - I'm focusing on too many other events, so I cannot put a fair effort on this one... Maybe other time... (anyway, if I return to this event, I would want to start a new personal list from scratch...)

Thanks

17 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Of course. I read through the old thread, but let me know of other updates that haven't been reported yet. It counts :D

I'll just post the list from where it's missing. You can copy/past it.

September 2017: Teslagrad (First trophy 03.09.2015) Broken Age (First trophy: 08.10.2015)

January 2018: Sleeping Dogs (First tophy: 25.03.2017)

May 2018: Ratchet & Clank (First trophy: 20.04.2016)

Ok, I only got two games I haven't posted but I finished Ratchet & Clank today, which means I got a game for this month already.

Next game I want to finish is Horizon: Zero Dawn.

That means you can switch Ratchet & Clank with Horizon: Zero Dawn in the working on section.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 5:01 AM, Myu said:

Soooo... I gathered my unfinished vita games and there's quite a lot of them. I have close to no hope to clear some of them (Project Diva X, Nekoburo, Flying Hamster, Entwined) but a few seem manageable like Ys : Memories of Celceta and Dokuro for example. I still haven't chosen where I'm going to start. Any suggestion?

Hide contents

1525514246-vita-games.jpg

Ys: Memories of Celceta would be my first choice. From all the Vita games I've played it would definitely be in my top 10. The platinum from what I remember is not too long or difficult and the game is a lot of fun.

OP Updated

Congrats @bruin-rocks & @f1-owner2011 Keep it up! :D

On 5/7/2018 at 8:15 AM, JoaoQuique said:

Please put me on the inactive list - I'm focusing on too many other events, so I cannot put a fair effort on this one... Maybe other time... (anyway, if I return to this event, I would want to start a new personal list from scratch...)

Thanks

On 5/7/2018 at 8:39 AM, Fitzquaid said:

Please put me in the inactive corner, I don't want to sign up for more events than I can keep up with.  Good luck to everyone taking part!

Moved to Inactive. Thank you for letting me know. 

On 5/7/2018 at 3:27 PM, MarkusT1992 said:

I'll just post the list from where it's missing. You can copy/past it.

Fixed. Thanks for posting with formatting already done!

On 5/7/2018 at 4:42 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Thanks, for working on, I have three games running right now.

Lost Sphear 50%

Lego Ninjago Shadow of Ronin 5%

Tokyo Xanadu 31%

Added. You'll have to tell me how Tokyo Xanadu is, I've been interested in that game. 

20 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Added. You'll have to tell me how Tokyo Xanadu is, I've been interested in that game. 

Well to me it reminds me of  the bleach manga, it has almost the same vibe. I enjoy it alot, but it takes multiple playthroughs to beat at each being almost 50 or so hours

On 07/05/2018 at 10:12 PM, Aexuz said:

Ys: Memories of Celceta would be my first choice. From all the Vita games I've played it would definitely be in my top 10. The platinum from what I remember is not too long or difficult and the game is a lot of fun.

I agree. Ys is probably one of the easiest games from my backlog. I think I was not too far from the end of my 1st playthrough but I'll need a 2nd one since I missed a couple of trophies along the way (and if I remember correctly, there's also a trophy related to clearing the game in a higher difficulty).

15 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

I just finished God Of War 1 at 8 years 3 months, first Trophy February 2010, last trophy May 2018. 

I hated this game just wanted to clear it off my list. It sucked the life out of me. 

Congrats! :D Feels good to finally get rid of it, right?

On 5/8/2018 at 7:59 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Well to me it reminds me of  the bleach manga, it has almost the same vibe. I enjoy it alot, but it takes multiple playthroughs to beat at each being almost 50 or so hours

I know it shares the same developer as Ys & Trails which is what originally got me interested. Admittedly I haven't started my copy of Trails, but Ys was amazing so hopefully I wouldn't be going wrong with picking this up as well. ~50hr playthroughs sounds like plenty of content to enjoy. & I did like the early manga books for Bleach. 

@Gretchen27 I completed a few DLCs of Batman Arkham Knight, namely the Episodes of Arkam. I'm not 100% done with them but I'd like to know how you would count them.

Personally I would count all Episodes of Arkham DLCs as one completion, if at all, because most of them only have a single trophy and only like 20-30 minutes playtime.

PSN: bodigard

Working on:

1. Earth's Dawn = DONE! 5/16/18 
  2. Alteric
  3. Doom 3
  4. One Piece
  5. One Piece 3
  6. 101 Ways to Die
  7. Dreamals
  8. Destroy All Humans! 2 = DONE 5/28/18
  9. The Surge
  10. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  11. 88 Heroes
  12. Seasons After Fall
  13. Resident Evil 7
  14. Assassins Creed Revelations
  15. Blasting Agent
  16. Stardust  Vanguards
  17. Unravel
  18. lords of the fallen
  19. arslan warriors of legend
  20. Fat Princess Adventures = Almost Done!

I pretty much do disc based during the week along with Fortnite and then on the weekends pound on the PSN games.

Completed:

1. Earth's Dawn

2. Destroy All Humans! 2

Edited by bodigard
  • Like 1

Update:

Progress (Finished either all DLCs or The Main Multiplayer Trophies or All Singleplayer Trophies):

May 2018 - Crysis 3 DLC - First Trophy February 2013

Finished games:

1. May 2018 - Teslagrad 100% - First Trophy April 2016 - Completed in 2 years 2 weeks

Working on:

1. Assassin' Creed III
  2. Battleborn
  3. Battlefield 1
  4. Battlefield Hardline
  5. Battlefield Bad Company
  6. Beyond 2 Souls
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops 2
  8. Crysis 3
  9. Far Cry 2
  10. Gems of War
  11. Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
  12. Grow Home
  13. Hardware Rivals
  14. Limbo
  15. Metro last light
  16. neverwinter
  17. nex machina
  18. race the sun
  19. Sound shapes
  20. Star Trek Online
  21. Super Exploading Zoo
  22. Super Meat Boy
  23. The Last of us
  24. Titan Souls
  25. Titanfall 2
  26. This War of mine
  27. zombi
  • Like 2

Soooooo, I've been working on this thing :

Lc2c3a4.png

I've already cleared Comet, Mars and Chronos. I'm after Hermes now. Lots of stupid deaths, lots of running back and forth between dungeons and HQ and one rage quit. It might sound weird but I'm still enjoying the game. No new trophies yet unfortunately. I'll have to wait til the end of the game and postgame to get those.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2018 at 5:43 PM, MarkusT1992 said:

@Gretchen27 I completed a few DLCs of Batman Arkham Knight, namely the Episodes of Arkam. I'm not 100% done with them but I'd like to know how you would count them.

Personally I would count all Episodes of Arkham DLCs as one completion, if at all, because most of them only have a single trophy and only like 20-30 minutes playtime.

That's a tough one. Arkham Knight has so many DLC packs...I'd be fine with counting the character episodes as all one completion. But if it's something like the AR racing or fighting challenges that could take hours & have a higher difficulty; I'd count those as individual. Does that sound reasonable? 

18 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

That's a tough one. Arkham Knight has so many DLC packs...I'd be fine with counting the character episodes as all one completion. But if it's something like the AR racing or fighting challenges that could take hours & have a higher difficulty; I'd count those as individual. Does that sound reasonable? 

That's fine for me. I would count the Season of Infamy DLC together with the 5 or 6 character story DLCs as one. Also I probably would group all Batmobile challanges together as well as the fighting/predator packs.

That way one could have three packs with Arkham Knight to complete plus the main list.