“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

8 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

San Andreas is a pain. So hard to go back to. and i just get mauled by that helicopter and rage quit and then have to learn the game 12 months later. I agree helps with the thread moving along!

It honestly is a pain lmao, especially since cheats disable trophies. I used a fair share of cheats during my time playing 3 and VC lmao. It is what it is though, I should be able to finish the game this week, I'll just watch video guides for missions I get stuck on haha

• Like 1

I’m working on getting 100% in Black Ops 4, two more DLCs to go and it will be my first backlog game of April 2020, and potentially my only one that I’ll finish. After finishing that though, I’m going to start that long grind on World War Z, and I’m planning on finishing Batman Telltale 2, but I find it so boring, Guardians of the Galaxy needs to get finished as well. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

I’m working on getting 100% in Black Ops 4, two more DLCs to go and it will be my first backlog game of April 2020, and potentially my only one that I’ll finish. After finishing that though, I’m going to start that long grind on World War Z, and I’m planning on finishing Batman Telltale 2, but I find it so boring, Guardians of the Galaxy needs to get finished as well. 

Wow black ops 4 100%, good luck with completing all the easter eggs. 

@Gretchen27 I know it messes up the roundup a little but I did finish 4 games for March.

My last game was Letter Quest Remastered - 3 years 4 months - 12.27%.

Hopefully finish Under Defeat at some point when I get the whole Schmup genre in my head.

Might get back to Beyond: Two Souls.

I don't know what to play right now.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Minecraft’s a 100+ trophy list. I’d be interested to know how much that 100% bumps your completion percent.

Oh it bumped me up a good .4%. Which may not seem like a lot but for each “new” game I platinum, I only gain .03 to .04%. So finishing Minecraft moved me up the equivalent of completing 10 or more new games.

Edited by Fnee2000

1 hour ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

@Gretchen27

Its funny you say that. Ive completed brutal but got frustrated with the speed run lol.

How felt brutal in U2 compared to U1 to you? I see you've completed both of them. Since I got way too frustrated with that broken difficulty setting on the first game I haven't bothered trying it out on the other 2 games. 

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

16 hours ago, Fnee2000 said:

Oh it bumped me up a good .4%. Which may not seem like a lot but for each “new” game I platinum, I only gain .03 to .04%. So finishing Minecraft moved me up the equivalent of completing 10 or more new games.

For a larger list that seems like a good boost. You haven't got the big lists for Hitman 1 or 2 also hiding out on your profile, do you? 

14 hours ago, WetRaindrops said:

I also finally removed NFS 2015 from my backlog but that is also April so I don't know if that counts

Yep, that'll count as well. It's recommended to aim for one game a month (not as easy as it sounds depending on the size of your list), but you're not limited to how many you can complete for a month. 

9 hours ago, IGUnique said:

April is done, F1 2016 completed. 
First trophy 22nd August 2016
Platinum in 3 years 7 months and 2 weeks

Very nice! 

4 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

@Gretchen27

Its funny you say that. Ive completed brutal but got frustrated with the speed run lol.

Of course that would be the case ?

When I do any speedrun, it's usually after completing a higher difficulty. That way I have the best possible strategy for getting through challenging levels. Still, I feel stressed for time no matter how well it's going until the credits roll. If you're feeling pressured in center chapters, just keep going. You can make up the time later.

2 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

How felt brutal in U2 compared to U1 to you? I see you've completed both of them. Since I got way too frustrated with that broken difficulty setting on the first game I haven't bothered trying it out on the other 2 games. 

U2's brutal run is rage inducing. Compared to 1, there's more make it or break it moments (train, train boss battle, train crash, the monsters I can't remember the name of, the village, the final boss; honestly the whole game). 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

I used the tweaks for infinite ammo and 1 shot kills. Only way itd get done. 2 was significantly harder. Long fights with respawning enemies. Not like stupid hard tho. Just gotta grind each checkpoint out. Some of the later ones tho lol

3 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

I used the tweaks for infinite ammo and 1 shot kills. Only way itd get done. 2 was significantly harder. Long fights with respawning enemies. Not like stupid hard tho. Just gotta grind each checkpoint out. Some of the later ones tho lol

hmm yeah guess those tweaks do sound like the way to go, I kinda prefered to do it without them honestly but considering how unfair and bs this difficulty really is... Took me at least a couple of hours to get through that (blue) cellar room in chapter 5 of U1 but the jeep section shortly afterwards put the final nail in the coffin for me. I like to be challenged in games but there are limits ^^

• Like 1

@Psy-Tychist you have a couple of easy racers you could play to kill some time. Truck Racer or WRC5. I just wrapped up Truck Racer myself and it was quite easy once you get an upgraded truck going after a few races. Some of the time trials were tricky at first but you can figure out the track layout quite quick. WRC5 was a cakewalk since I set the difficulty to easy (just to be done with it). No real way to lose.

If a racer isn’t in your vision of easiness, maybe join the club and finish up InFamous Last Light. You had the same thing I had when I went back to it. The base game finished but none of the challenges. Yes they seemed tough at first but once I figured everything out, it all fell into place and clearing challenges was a breeze.

6 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - 100% April 10th 2020. 100% time 1 year, 3 weeks. Rarity 0.31%. My friend and I finally got 100% in this game. After such a grind we finished it, we had some great help along the way, and some great times, but I’m so glad it’s over now. Time to move onto the next Call of Duty game! Going to try for 100% in World At War at some point. 

If you do, I’m interested to help with the Co-op trophies. I still need the one where I finish a co-op mission in 1st place.