“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

19 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

@kingofbattle8174

Alright, look forward to another completion then. & I see you're playing Persona 4. Hope you're liking it. 

I can focus on it more once I finish Sackboy. only 195,000 more bubbles to go. What I have played is great though. I feel like I am returning back since I have already beaten the dancing game. The music is just as good and it is still a pretty top notch game. Even with being an older title. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Welcome!

Yeah, it's a great feeling to clear out an old game. That is an extensive list you've got there. Could you do me a favor & post a copy/paste friendly version (just titles & start dates if you like, with no bullets or bold font)? Sometimes copying a post doesn't let me change those features, meaning I'd be typing it all out. Thank you

Thank you @Gretchen27!
I have edited a stripped down version into my last post, used a code block because they're usually very copy-paste friendly. :)

Not sure if it counts, because it's a new trophy list, but I finished cleaning up Hitman 2. Started it on November 27th 2018, finished July 2nd 2020. Here's a summary on what I played from the game recently.

Spoiler

The recent DLCs I played were 3 very different maps, with 7 trophies each - 5 :bronze:, 1 :silver: and 1 :gold:

The first was a bank in New York, and Agent 47 was tasked with stealing data either from a secure bank vault or from multiple well-guarded people around the map, and to kill the CEO who was a loose end that lived up in her fancy office on the most part. I found myself disguising myself as IT nerds, guards, market investors, etc, to make my way around and complete the objectives.

The second map was on a resort on a tropical island, on which there were 3 people to take out. Lots of fun to be had, as well as lots of opportunities to do the mission. It was a beautiful place to be.

And finally, the last map was a sniper one. Perched on a mountain in Siberia next to a prison, I was tasked to kill a high profile criminal who was getting ready for release, and the warden who was letting them go. Starting a riot to hide my tracks, I took down the targets, the guards, and caused chaos throughout the prison. The trophy list had a few tough ones, and included a multiplayer one who was easy to do, after waiting 40 minutes for a play partner.

Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

...aaand it's done ?

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

8 years, 2 weeks, 5 days

First trophy- 20th June 2012

Platinum-  6th July 2020

Rarity- 1.28%

Trophy #20,000

Plat #650

PSN lvl 102

Awesome milestone, Congrats!

:salute:

• Like 1

@Mr-ttaM

Much appreciated for updating that list! You're on the board.

& in regards to Hitman 2: I'll allow it since that DLC was given a very unusual separate list. If it were a standalone like Freedom Cry, I'd have said no. Anyone else in the event who did the expansion can add it as a completion as well. 

Okay, think I've got the new ranking system in place for everyone now. Turns out there's a 75 icon limit per post, so previous ranks did not get icons. & I fixed the inactive participant mess of spoilers in spoilers. They're simply listed with the accompany info moved to the spreadsheet I use for the end of year summaries. I can copy the info back over if someone rejoins. 

Let me know if you find any errors. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Okay, think I've got the new ranking system in place for everyone now. Turns out there's a 75 icon limit per post, so previous ranks did not get icons. & I fixed the inactive participant mess of spoilers in spoilers. They're simply listed with the accompany info moved to the spreadsheet I use for the end of year summaries. I can copy the info back over if someone rejoins. 

Let me know if you find any errors. 

I can post the trophy icons I use in Monthly Madness for you.

Those are images uploded by the original event creator to avoid that issue.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 3:16 AM, AmarisSkye said:

I am already fighting her on easy and can't beat her. I played through the game on normal difficulty but can't seem to get past her even on easy. I have been trying periodically for about two years. I play a decent amount of games myself but struggle with anything that requires specific timing for the moves you use since I have manual dexterity issues. 

Oh damn... well I think the issue most people have with it is the style of the fight itself. The entire game is essentially just running head first into things, this one you must play it like a Souls experience. Where dodging and parrying are 100% required. When you fight her, allow her to make the mistake first... if memory serves me correctly, she does two dives across the arena and then staggers for a bit... so thats an easy attack point, as is her four swing combo... keep dodging back and to left and you should avoid her and once she's done, pounce. 

Might be stupid question you have all epic/legendary runes equipped correct? And they are upgraded as well? Cause those make a big difference.

Lastly, I'll gladly give it a go in share play if you want... I know it's Share Play is super laggy, but I feel like it shouldn't be too bad.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 3:08 PM, MarkusT1992 said:

I can post the trophy icons I use in Monthly Madness for you.

Those are images uploded by the original event creator to avoid that issue.

Sure, if you don't mind sending them. I won't be able to add them this week but maybe next. Thank you in advance! 

On 7/8/2020 at 9:01 PM, Leigrez said:

Oh damn... well I think the issue most people have with it is the style of the fight itself. The entire game is essentially just running head first into things, this one you must play it like a Souls experience. Where dodging and parrying are 100% required. When you fight her, allow her to make the mistake first... if memory serves me correctly, she does two dives across the arena and then staggers for a bit... so thats an easy attack point, as is her four swing combo... keep dodging back and to left and you should avoid her and once she's done, pounce. 

Might be stupid question you have all epic/legendary runes equipped correct? And they are upgraded as well? Cause those make a big difference.

Lastly, I'll gladly give it a go in share play if you want... I know it's Share Play is super laggy, but I feel like it shouldn't be too bad.

I could also help you in share play if you would like. I did the Queen on Hard and found it best to constantly dodge(you get a couple seconds of invincibility, then we really quick with an ax throw(makes her stumble every now and then) then you go in for a big combo and get the hell put as quick as possible and back to the edge of the map. Keep that up. BUT KEEP IN MIND, the ax throw doesnt always cause the stumble so keep a close eye. It’s like a 5-10% chance she will actually have her little stumble. As @Leigrez pointed out, this battle is more a “Souls” battle than a God of War one. Take your time. Take advantage of cheap openings and GUARD GUARD GUARD. Every now and then on one of your guards you can sometimes get off a party for HUGE damage. 

• Like 2

I finished my Backlog game for July:

Battleborn - First trophy 25th February 2017 - Completed in 3 years, 4 Months 

Another Server shutdown avoided and since it's an online-only game, I got the 100% too. The platinum rarity lies at 1.45% while the 100% is at 0.61%. I just heard that the servers are not working again so I am glad that I rushed that game when the servers were working at the beginning of this month.

I am looking forward to a couple more backlog games before I can lay my hands on cyperbunk 2077 or maybe BFV/ some PS Plus titles.

• Like 4

Hey, there. This is @Kristen Danielle. I had to switch my accounts because I wanted a 100% profile and the Dante's Inferno servers were pretty much shut down for good. If you could change my username on your list to SirensSalvation, that would be appreciated. The old account is now an alt. The games on my agenda for this event are RE0 through RE7. ?

@Gretchen27 I am currently working on The Last of Us Remastered 100%. Just cleaning up Grounded. I just recently beat Last of Us 2, and now want to play them back to back so figured I’d clean up the 100% and just play on Grounded. Also my totals for each year are a little off, in 2018, I only cleared 7 games off my backlog, not 41... I think you may have accidentally added my 2018 totals and my 2020 total so far together.