“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

On 7.10.2020 at 8:47 AM, IGUnique said:

@bruin-rocks It has been a pleasure reading the updates on your backlogg and I wish you all the best!

I've kinda started playing a lot of old games cause besides the backlog challenge I am also trying to get my overal completion rate to 90% before the end of the year, and because of the PS5 launch I'm trying to hit 90% before the 19 of november.

I've been playing Tour de France 2014, only have a single trophy left but it's gonna take a while. Started playing black ops 3, going for the campaign grind and started working on the zombie DLC's. Also played both fifa 16 and 15. Fifa 16 will be the only fifa on my backlog without a platinum since no-one is playing FUT draft and creating 16 PSN accounts is not worth a trophy lol.

In addition to comleting Call of duty WW2 100% I will add Slender: The arrival (man I hate this game) and after several days of trying to get 4 people online at the same time FIFA 15. 

S3b02cb.png
All 20 Trophies
2nd October 2020  Completed in 3 years, 10 months

S98c558.png
All 46 Trophies
6th October 2020  Platinum in 5 years, 9 months

Fifa is actually my first ever playstation 4 game and first ever trophy.

Backlog is slowly starting to get empty....

How do you include your games like this in your post?

On 21-10-2020 at 8:46 PM, Ich1994-1994 said:

How do you include your games like this in your post?

Hey, Sorry for the slow response. 

I do it from my PC on chrome, just open your psnprofiles on a different tab and select the game starting from the date. Then just copy and paste it into the message here.

S9484fb.png
25 of 40 Trophies
25th October 2020

U can also select the entire row but then the layout gets fucked up. 

S9484fb.png
25 of 40 Trophies
25th October 2020
PS4
B
RANK
43%

spacer.png
21.54%13.46%

Also using enters and what not will kinda screw up the layout, so just  leave spaces if you wanna post multiple games at once.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Hey, Sorry for the slow response. 

I do it from my PC on chrome, just open your psnprofiles on a different tab and select the game starting from the date. Then just copy and paste it into the message here.

S9484fb.png
25 of 40 Trophies
25th October 2020

U can also select the entire row but then the layout gets fucked up. 

S9484fb.png
25 of 40 Trophies
25th October 2020
PS4
B
RANK
43%

spacer.png
21.54%13.46%

Also using enters and what not will kinda screw up the layout, so just  leave spaces if you wanna post multiple games at once.

I was searching for the function when creating a post for ages^^ didnt expect its that simple and works
thanks alot for info!

23 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I was searching for the function when creating a post for ages^^ didnt expect its that simple and works
thanks alot for info!

Yeah no problemo! I was also searching for this and then just tried this and to my suprise this works briljant! 
I guess the good old try and error method never gets old.

2 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Erm, yeah, nothing to report, unfortunately. I've been focusing on writing guides no one needs, and barely played games this past month. I'll be stuck playing other games soon, so I might as well be moved to inactive. But as Arnold Schwarzenegger once said:

I'll be back

i love guides no one needs cause i often need them^^

• Like 2

On 10/27/2020 at 5:55 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Marvel Super Heroes was the worst LEGO game I've played (even beating out Legends of Chima). Definitely don't try & stack it with the Vita version. It's glitches galore there, making the plat incredible frustrating. 

Also, it's kind of a running thing here to dupe weapons for each other on Borderlands games. So whenever you do get back to 1 feel free to @ me & I'd be happy to drop a fire weapon (it makes Moxxi's arena manageable). 

I'm glad (but not really!) someone else had a negative experience with LEGO Marvel's Super Heroes. Usually LEGO games are simple, short, linear experiences, but Super Heroes required so many hours just for clean-up post completing all levels. No Vita stacking for me. And thank you so much for the offer! ? My brother won't commit to finishing the DLC with me, so I thought it'd be a long while before earning that 100%. I'll let you know when I get back to it.

• Like 1