“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

On 4/4/2021 at 4:24 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Post if you're still working on the backlog or need to be moved to inactive.

I'd like to remain active in this event. I've completed a few games in February and March that qualify, but since I didn't update, I'm assuming they don't count retroactively. :shakefist: Thank you for reminding me though; my updates will be more timely in the future. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 5:32 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Everything counts after you've joined,  even if you go inactive for a time & come back. Post those completions when you get the chance.

Thank you for letting me know! I've completed four games since my last update:

February

Fallout 3 (100%) [1 year, 3 months] AR: 4.87%

Mass Effect [3 years, 7 months] P: 6.89% 

March

Overcooked (100%) [3 years, 11 months] AR: 10.84%

April

Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom [4 years, 7 months] P: 22.92%

I've been focusing more on upping my overall completion percentage and working through PS3 games before the big shutdown. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, roxas1233 said:

Now, I want to get my nerves under control since my heart start beating faster every time gothic music starts playing. Therefore, I will just complete Yakuza zero's story. I will not be going for the platinum here. I think my next platinum will be Nier Automata. I have only played through it once, but I have been told that is just one part of the story. And now, after Bloodborne, I hope this will be a walk in the park. 

You can't run forever, Sekiro is coming! :devil:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

@Gretchen27 just one thing. What do 100% that have dlc count as? 100% or absolute rarity? And what do i do if i got more than 3 games done?

Good questions. 

I'm thinking you're meaning games like Hitman with no platinum & plenty of DLCs. Put it in the 100% non platinum category. If just the base game is completed there's no real way to report that percent so put a - or N/A. Unless you finished up all the DLC, then report the absolute rarity. 

& you should be able to complete the form again for the additional games. I'm pretty sure I toggled that option, it won't overwrite your previous response. I only put 3 games to start, but I can add more if needed. Just trying to keep it short for everyone.

22 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

The Form is up!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBGnlniqWpDfKnwY_v8-ow1khP2JmWV9gtswIbRImkJJznDA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please complete this when reporting in. I'll add it to the OP, but you may want to favorite the page for quick access. Responses can be anonymous, so you do not need to be signed into a Google account. If you have any problems filling it out or see a typo, do let me know :D

@MattbluePT & @be_minor Thank you for being amazing & jumping right on board with the line writing. You do not need to fill out those previous completions again in here as I am adding them to the OP right now. 

Amazing idea with this form! I believe this will be a  real time saver for you to keep doing this amazing job.

Hope to try it out soon! ?

• Like 1

On 4-4-2021 at 1:03 PM, IGUnique said:

First game of April done. Worst €20 i've ever spend on a season pass. Maybe the upcomming DLC will make up for it but this was the worst add-on ever. 
Arms race DLC for Borderlands 3. Atleast the 100% rarity is now 0.63%

S4050d6.png
All 78 Trophies
4th April 2021  Completed in 1 year, 6 months 

Directors cut DLC was a bit better but still kinda shit for €20...  

I really hope there is no more Borderlands 3 DLC comming anymore. Really done with this game....

2 hours ago, JourneySilvers said:

L8ee5f9.png

Atelier Firis ~The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey~

P: 28.52%

Time: [2 years, 8 months]

Firis isn't the best in the Atelier series, but I'm very happy to have this plat since I'm going on a journey to plat all of the modern day Atelier games. 1f44a.png

Started playing atelier ryza on the Switch and like it so far. 

Might have to start trophy hunting the atelier games someday but damn... That will be a lot of games. 

Good luck on your journey :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

@JourneySilvers

I'd love to hear some tips for the secret bosses in Alchemist of Dusk, whenever you get around to playing it.  I've been stuck on them for 5 years. Even followed a video guide for equipment & items, but when I craft mine, they never reach the same rating. 

I haven't gotten around to starting one of the Dusk games yet, but I'm very excited to, since the designs of the main characters for those games are so good. I've played the mysterious trilogy and started Rorona on PS3, and I would be focusing more on finishing Lydie & Suelle or Rorona, but a friend of mine started Ryza recently and wanted me to play that at the same time as her. ? Its typical of me to be playing like ten things at once though

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JourneySilvers said:

I haven't gotten around to starting one of the Dusk games yet, but I'm very excited to, since the designs of the main characters for those games are so good. I've played the mysterious trilogy and started Rorona on PS3, and I would be focusing more on finishing Lydie & Suelle or Rorona, but a friend of mine started Ryza recently and wanted me to play that at the same time as her. 1f605.png Its typical of me to be playing like ten things at once though

Dusk has beautiful graphics. They really blew me away on Vita.

Oh well, thought I'd ask about the bosses. Sounds like you've played a good portion of them already. Nothing wrong with having a selection of games to jump into though. 

Dusk is the first & only Alchemist game I've played, & that might be my problem. I should start another one & learn more about the series mechanics. But somehow when I see people mention the newer titles, they seem easier. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gretchen27 said:

Dusk has beautiful graphics. They really blew me away on Vita.

Oh well, thought I'd ask about the bosses. Sounds like you've played a good portion of them already. Nothing wrong with having a selection of games to jump into though. 

Dusk is the first & only Alchemist game I've played, & that might be my problem. I should start another one & learn more about the series mechanics. But somehow when I see people mention the newer titles, they seem easier. 

If you plan on getting back into the franchise, I'd definitely suggest Ryza as a starting point. Compared to the games that came right before it, it's a big step up in quality

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Last saturday it happend! after 3 weeks of trying with a 4 man squad we did it!!!!! So glad to have this one done and of the backlog.

Sc92de0.png
All 35 Trophies
17th April 2021  Platinum in 8 months, 20 hours

Fall Guys(100%), [8 Months, 20 Hours] P: 1,39%

Do you believe it is much easier then it was? I have to try to complete that game, but I have to admit that only thinking about it, I get bored. The game is fun, but the grind needed for that trophy makes me postphone this.

Congrats for the platinum!

On 20-4-2021 at 0:27 PM, MattbluePT said:

Do you believe it is much easier then it was? I have to try to complete that game, but I have to admit that only thinking about it, I get bored. The game is fun, but the grind needed for that trophy makes me postphone this.

Congrats for the platinum!

Thanks! yes it is way better. I almost did it on my own but lost after winning 4 in a row (not using the exit glitch) and just decided not to try anymore. With the squad mode you get points for staying alive in survival and points for finishing the race. If u have a decent team then it will be more fun and way easier, since if u get screwed once and your teammates stay alive, have a good race then u can still continue on the streak. The finals are also a lot of teamgames and in the case of a Hexagon/Thin Ice u can work together and aslong as 1 of your teammates win it will count towards the trophy. We had 4 times basketfall as a final and the last win was on Fall Mountain, but even then with good coördination it's way less random. 

• Like 3