“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

56 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

@Sylvanticore you did log Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune twice. It’s easy to spot & not a big deal. I only bring it up so I can mention you don’t have to log the completion time down to three places, only to two. Example:

✅ God of War [5 years, 2 weeks]

God of War [5 years, 2 weeks, 4 days]

Save you a little less typing in the future. It’s rare for times to be so close they’d need to be checked to that degree.

Ah thank you for that! Also I recall the reason I did Uncharted twice, the first time was for the Platinum and the 2nd time was because I went and got the full 100% of the game!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

I've set my goal for this year to get my unearned trophies down to 3250 (only ~500 off from what I've started) but it's more a fight to keep them below 4000 at this point.

I've got my completion percentage up by nearly 3% though, there's just this one  pattern that repeats itself:

*waiting for friend XY to come online to start playing*

Me: "Let's browse the store real quick, maybe there's something interesting you've missed"

*opens PSN Store*

M: "Oh look! A new sale."

*browsing the sale*

M: "80% off? That's not getting much cheaper. *adds to card* Oh, and I've played the first part of this series *adds to card* This looks fun too! *adds to card* You've always wanted to give this game a try, and since it's on sale *adds to card*

Same for me^^ thinking about setting myself a rule that every game i buy i have to earn at least 1 trophy within a week. Thatway the pain of my completion and therefore progress goong down fast hopefully stops me. But right now i am looking at the hidden gems sale and alread wonna get 5 new things

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...