“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

13 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

Ive got a friend that would likely happily take you through them. The ees.

Really? That would be awesome^^ how should we get in contact?

i BTW am somewhat experienced in the zombiemodes so it’s not like he needs to drag me throught and keep me alive

Edited by Ich1994-1994

@Gretchen27 I didn't answear previously, but now that I couldn't finish any game for this month, I can now say I'm not participating on the streak challenge.

I started the year saying it would be difficult to keep playing and completing a backlog game every month, so I don't feel so bad for not doing it.

I'll keep participating and completing the games from my backlog as i have availability to do so.

• Like 2

Been a while since I haven't seen my name in the monthly summary.

And it's going to be another month too, next game I really see me completing and being "old" enough is Far Cry 6 (but that's turning 6 months old in april).

Not inactive though, I'll come back. Stronger than before. Just a bit busy with Elden Ring, Gran Turismo and whatever my impulsive hands are buying in the store.

• Like 2

@Gretchen27 Sorry if it has already been asked but how do you want us to fill the form in for games where we have got all the available trophies due to server shutdown? As it wont have a rarity or completion time?

Or do I just put down the time from first to last obtainable trophy?

PS I hate old FIFAs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kylebaptie said:

@Gretchen27 Sorry if it has already been asked but how do you want us to fill the form in for games where we have got all the available trophies due to server shutdown? As it wont have a rarity or completion time?

PS I hate old FIFAs

For completion time you can use the gaptime that is written on the right when you go into the list I would say. And for rarity maybe the rarest trophy that you have in the game would be a good way to put it

ps. Wow you got a very strong march already^^

Edited by Ich1994-1994
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

For completion time you can use the gaptime that is written on the right when you go into the list I would say. And for rarity maybe the rarest trophy that you have in the game would be a good way to put it

ps. Wow you got a very strong march already^^

Yeah that could be a good way to do it

And I had to make up for a rather poor Feb only just getting a game in with an hour to go!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kylebaptie said:

PS I hate old FIFAs

6 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

For completion time you can use the gaptime that is written on the right when you go into the list I would say.

^^^This is a good way to write the completion time. 

As for rarity, you can put down any number. It won't make it into the monthly summary highlight because it's an incomplete list, it'll just be a completion point for you. 

A game like this rarely comes up, the last was before the Form was created. You've stumbled upon a quirk there with the Form: the rarity question is required, but in this case it doesn't matter what you put. I can't think of a way to edit the Form for these instances. The only thing I can think of is if you have more than one completion to report, use this one as the "second game" so you don't have required questions locking you out of submitting. If you haven't already filled out your stuff that is, no worries if you already took care of it. 

On 3/14/2022 at 10:20 AM, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

I need a verdict lol does this count? If not I'll punch out another game.

First Trophy
6 months ago

14th Sep 2021
11:31:17 PM

Platinum
5 months, 4 weeks, 1 day

15th Mar 2022
1:13:30 AM

I put it into a day calculator & got 6 months, 1 day. I'll say it counts. 

Edited by Gretchen27
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

^^^This is a good way to write the completion time. 

As for rarity, you can put down any number. It won't make it into the monthly summary highlight because it's an incomplete list, it'll just be a completion point for you. 

A game like this rarely comes up, the last was before the Form was created. You've stumbled upon a quirk there with the Form: the rarity question is required, but in this case it doesn't matter what you put. I can't think of a way to edit the Form for these instances. The only thing I can think of is if you have more than one completion to report, use this one as the "second game" so you don't have required questions locking you out of submitting. If you haven't already filled out your stuff that is, no worries if you already took care of it. 

That sounds like a good way to go - I've submitted a couple already and just used the rarest trophy to get past the form wanting something.

Ill have a few more like this in the future as I try and work though my list and sadly there is a few unobtainable games on my list

• Like 1