“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

On 03/05/2022 at 11:56 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Hola, everyone. Here are the Form submissions I'm seeing for April. I will be updating over the weekend, so there's still time to get your completions in if you forgot. 

Reveal hidden contents

AUSTRALIANDJ Habroxia 2    
be_minor
Assassin's Creed II

damage_6-9
Sushi Break NA

Fanatixa1 Planet Coaster
Everybody’s Golf

Ich1994-1994 Dauntless (PS4)    
KingHayes9000 Hitman Contracts Proteus FIFA 14 (PS4)
KingHayes9000
Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry

Kishnabe Toukiden: The Age of Demons
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD

kissoon32 Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

kylebaptie Dirt 5    
Lojtana
Rayman Legends

ninjamonkee9900
Zombies Ruined My Day

Summers_day122 Gone Home    
syiaris Stardew Valley    
Sylvanticore
Crash Bandicoot

Sylvanticore Bugsnax    
Tomotakino
Horizon Zero Dawn

Zbir_Vladimir
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Vita)

Would you mind checking something for me please Gretchen? I noticed Darksiders Warmastered Edition is missing from the table, I am sure I filled in a form for that on the 1st of April.

Edited by Sylvanticore

10 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

Would you mind checking something for me please Gretchen? I noticed Darksiders Warmastered Edition is missing from the table, I am sure I filled in a form for that on the 1st of April.

3/31/2022 19:12:34 Sylvanticore Darksiders Warmastered Edition

Whoops, found it in front of the last 5 March submissions. Don't worry about the time stamp, that's on my timezone. 

Edited by Gretchen27
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, kissoon32 said:

Hey, just wondering if the new Bigsnax dlc will count if I've already started and got the platinum over 6 months ago?

I asked this same question when I did Terminator Resistance earlier this year, the answer was yes it is allowed.

• Like 1

Had a bit of a rainday today, popped 53 plats... nothing that

qualifies for here, although this one was close, lol

S3f7206.png
  Lord of the Click II  NA
  All 22 Trophies
  19th May 2022  Platinum in 5 months, 4 weeks

First Trophy     19th Nov 2021 11:40:20 AM
6 months ago   

Platinum          19th May 2022 10:56:24 AM
5 months, 4 weeks, 23 hours     

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Hi everyone,

I’ve completed all the dlc for Two Point Hospital. I really loved this game, but it’s very time consuming and I’m glad to have completed it 1f603.png

Sd0495f.png
All 46 Trophies
20th May 2022 • Completed in 2 years, 2 months

Nice, congrats!

I'm struggling to get off the ground with this game. Do you have any advice for just starting out? I think I'm trying to add too much at once because my budget is usually blown & patients are queued up all over the place. I try to hire the best rated employees (which are more costly), & keep up with the new diseases, but I'm not finding any breathing room. Should I stick to the tutorial hospital & grind out research stuff or just not worry about the rating, downsize & maybe catch up eventually? Just curious if you've got any tips, seems these management sims are tough for me. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Nice, congrats!

I'm struggling to get off the ground with this game. Do you have any advice for just starting out? I think I'm trying to add too much at once because my budget is usually blown & patients are queued up all over the place. I try to hire the best rated employees (which are more costly), & keep up with the new diseases, but I'm not finding any breathing room. Should I stick to the tutorial hospital & grind out research stuff or just not worry about the rating, downsize & maybe catch up eventually? Just curious if you've got any tips, seems these management sims are tough for me. 

I just started this game! Wow, what a coincidence ? I'm on the 5th hospital I think, trying to get 2 or 3 stars as I go. I actually found this guy on youtube called Pinstar who has an amazing playlist for quick tips and strategy. It helped my understand how to choose the best staff, builds for different rooms and some of the mechanics of the game that I don't think I took in during the initial tutorial. It's here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrmmPKYXqaFafAaUS-0U22A0Vjfq58kNF 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Nice, congrats!

37 minutes ago, Summers_day122 said:

I just started this game! Wow, what a coincidence 1f604.png I'm on the 5th hospital I think, trying to get 2 or 3 stars as I go. I actually found this guy on youtube called Pinstar who has an amazing playlist for quick tips and strategy. It helped my understand how to choose the best staff, builds for different rooms and some of the mechanics of the game that I don't think I took in during the initial tutorial. It's here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrmmPKYXqaFafAaUS-0U22A0Vjfq58kNF 

I actually watched Pinstars tutorials, they helped a lot! He has some good builds that will make the most of diagnosing, treatment but also space. He also has some solid tips on how to train staff and manage money. Once you build a building once, you can save it as a template. 

I always start out with a GP’s office, psychiatry and ward for diagnosing. Ill also build a training room right away and which ever treatment center. Usually a pharmacy and injection room. These make you the most money. If money is tight, you can always rase prices or take out a loan. Just to get started that can help. But it’s also good to take your time and not build out to quickly, as this can cost to much and cause bankruptcy. 

I hope this helps ? I really like this game, it can be a bit addictive and getting everything done can take a long time. But keep trying and you will get it. 

Edited by Fanatixa1
  • Like 2