JayDeLosDioses: 1 game

KingHayes9000: 2 games

kylebaptie: 2 games

ninjamonkee9900: 2 games

Summers_day122: 2 games

Sylvanticore: 1 game

Total: 

14 games (-12)

Oldest Game Completed: Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard [13 years, 6 months] ninjamonkee9900

Youngest Game Completed: Arcadegeddon [6 months, 1 week] JayDeLosDioses                     

Rarest Platinum: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (1.07%)  KingHayes9000

Rarest 100%: The Walking Dead: Season 2 Vita (65.97%) damage_6-9

Absolute Rarity: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (0.22%) KingHayes9000 

@Hurricane_Tanya Added & Welcome! 

Looking at out common games, Marvel's Spider-Man or any of the Uncharted Remastered games may be a good starting point. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Marvel's Spider-Man or any of the Uncharted Remastered games may be a good starting point. 

Those are really good ideas. I do want to

play Uncharted 1 first (which I never started for some reason), but finally completing Spider-Man is a really good suggestion for this month. Thanks!

• Like 2

On 3/25/2023 at 11:58 PM, Sylvanticore said:

I was so burnt out of Lego after the last game

Yeah, feeling it. I am so LEGO-fied after the train wreck of bugs that was The LEGO Ninjago Movie Game that I want to curl up into a fetal ball and cry myself to sleep. It crashed THRICE. Seriously, I know it came out in, what, 2017, but come on! :angry:

So much for me doing LEGO Dimensions, that is in the freezer until May, at the least! (I also want to save my April money for a Square-Enix account for FFXIV and a nice comfy armchair to replace this torture device called a gaming chair. It's giving me varicose veins, figuratively speaking. :()

9 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

If anyone's interested in the story & a bit about the gameplay mechanics, I've already written about it in a checklist post here. The short version of it is, the story is ridiculous, but the dungeon crawling is good. 

After learning a bit of the story from someone else here years ago when I was considering Conception II, I can assume the story is the same: World is f'ked up by demons, the main hero is a special hero who has genetics that will help the world be saved from the demons, so he has to have pseudo-sex with a ton of female characters to make them pop a zillion babies who can fight the demons which requires you to bewitch said female characters by fighting with them in randomly generated dungeons and in the end, most of your kids end up in slave labor to help rebuild the city. As Bentley would say, "That's a rough translation." xD

Glad you are enjoying it.

Edited by Taruta13

@JayDeLosDioses I got this:

To: Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 10:38:34 am

Result: 182 days, 1 hour, 6 minutes and 13 seconds

Or 6 months, 1 hour, 6 minutes, 13 seconds

It'll count ?

@Taruta13

That's a perfect summary for someone whose never played them ?

Conception Plus is a remake of the first game from PSP, so Conception II's story follows the same basic outline. Thankfully there's a skip feature for any text, because it's part dating sim that just drags on. 

It can be a challenging dungeon crawler, but I'd say play II instead of this one. It's a bit easier to finish. 

• Like 2