“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

What weapons would be needed to be upgraded to beat final boss?

It has been so long since I beat it (9 years) that I can't remember. I do remember that it was my first plat and the only reason I went for it was because all I had to do was beat it on hard and I literally ran through the game in a couple of hours. 

11 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

It has been so long since I beat it (9 years) that I can't remember. I do remember that it was my first plat and the only reason I went for it was because all I had to do was beat it on hard and I literally ran through the game in a couple of hours. 

It has been a long time for me to. I don't know how much I'd remember

I actually finished Killing Floor 2 as well! First trophy July 2017, final trophy for 100%, March 31st 2019! This game was a terrible terrible grind. But I love goong back to see the new maps and get the collectibles. A friend and I usually do it and it tends to lead to great laughs.

I also dont want to be a nit picker or try to get my name known, but your summary is incorrect. My God Of War 3 time at 8 years 5 months is longest time for a platinum in March! 

Edited by bruin-rocks
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

I actually finished Killing Floor 2 as well! First trophy July 2017, final trophy for 100%, March 31st 2019! This game was a terrible terrible grind. But I love goong back to see the new maps and get the collectibles. A friend and I usually do it and it tends to lead to great laughs.

I also dont want to be a nit picker or try to get my name known, but your summary is incorrect. My God Of War 3 time at 8 years 5 months is longest time for a platinum in March! 

All right, I'll update you for Killing Floor 2 & oldest game. I missed oldest game by a wide margin, my bad :facepalm:

Thank you for letting me know. 

12 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

All right, I'll update you for Killing Floor 2 & oldest game. I missed oldest game by a wide margin, my bad :facepalm:

Thank you for letting me know. 

Not a problem, mistakes get made! I also just cleared up Catlateral Damage for that pawesome Pawlatinum trophy. First trophy October 28th 2016, final trophy April 1st 2019, starting the month of strong, got a few more I’m looking to pick off quick too but right now I’m really just trying to finish Ghosts. It’s such a clunky CoD game. 

• Like 1

@Gretchen27 I'm here to mess up your March update now.

I completed 3 games for March from my overlong backlog:

Bridge Constructor - Completed 1th March - 1 year, 3 months

Inksplosion (Vita) - Completed 18th March - 6 months, 2 weeks

Deponia - Completed 25th March - 1 year, 6 months

Still eking out some easier platinums and 100%'s. Should really finish Broken Age and Battle Chasers as just a couple trophies to get some good rarity Plats.

• Like 1

Just completed Albedo Eyes From Outer Space. First trophy April 26th 2016, final one April 3rd 2019, 2 years 11 months. It was not worth the easy platinum.

I also completed Battle Trivia Knockout 100%, first trophy April 23rd 2016, final one April 3rd 2019, I suppose it is also 2 years 11 months! It was a lot of fun when I played it back then with my family, we are big trivia fans. Just had to clean up a few remaining trophies. 

Also off the list is now Jak 2 for PS3, first trophy July 1st 2013, final trophy April 4th 2019, puts it at 5 years 9 months. I used the debug mode and it popped a few trophies and then I used it again to level select any missing trophies, so the timestamps are super wonky. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
  • Like 1

April 2019 - Saint's Row Gat out of hell 100% - First Trophy December 2017 - Completed in 1 year 3 months

Took me quit a while to get a game done. Everything is eating a lot of time and games like world of tanks or gems of war or warframe doesnt't make it easier for me to complete anything.

• Like 1

So for April I am hoping to get 100% in Marvel’s Spider-Man, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Table Top Racing World Tour. That will boost me up to 7 games completed this month, just have to find the time to get to them. Trying to avoid platinum trophies at the moment, 1: I am just trying to boost my completion percentage by completing DLC, and 2: I want to make Earth Defense Force 5 my platinum 150. 1/5th of the way there! 

Edited by bruin-rocks

@Gretchen27 I have a question about games that have no platinums, if I 100% the base game does that count as complete even if I don’t complete DLC within that game? I have Jeopardy on PS4, and I am close to The buzzes trophy, so that will put me at 100% on base game trophies, then I will complete the DLC to add that as a complete game as well, if it doesnt work that way, that is fine, I am just wondering. 

11 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

April 2019 - Saint's Row Gat out of hell 100% - First Trophy December 2017 - Completed in 1 year 3 months

Took me quit a while to get a game done. Everything is eating a lot of time and games like world of tanks or gems of war or warframe doesnt't make it easier for me to complete anything.

Welcome back! MMOs & other heavy online games do tend to eat up gaming time quickly. But as long as you’re enjoying them, that’s all that matters.

6 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

@Gretchen27 I have a question about games that have no platinums, if I 100% the base game does that count as complete even if I don’t complete DLC within that game? I have Jeopardy on PS4, and I am close to The buzzes trophy, so that will put me at 100% on base game trophies, then I will complete the DLC to add that as a complete game as well, if it doesnt work that way, that is fine, I am just wondering. 

Well, we’re about halfway through the month. I say go for the 7! Maybe you’ll hit 50% completion on your way to 150 plats ?

To answer your question: I’d treat a base game completion as one game completed whether it has a platinum or not. But if you finish the DLC in the same month then Jeopardy will still count as only one game. Finish the DLC in a different month & you can count it again.

• Like 1

Got 100% completion in 5 games today, Saturday April 13th 2019,

Sportsfriends first trophy September 13th 2015, 3 years 7 months

Back to the Future Episode 5 Outta Time first trophy April 20th 2014, 4 years 11 months

Sound Shapes PS3 first trophy January 25th 2014, 5 years 2 months

Peggle 2 first trophy March 20th 2016, 3 years 2 weeks

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale PS3 first trophy July 2nd 2013 5 years 9 months. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
  • Like 1

On 14.4.2019 at 1:39 AM, Gretchen27 said:

Welcome back! MMOs & other heavy online games do tend to eat up gaming time quickly. But as long as you’re enjoying them, that’s all that matters.

Especially world of tanks + going for the 100%. My second game of this month ist:

April 2019 - This War Of Mine 100% - First Trophy July 2016 - Completed in 2 years 8 months 3 weeks

• Like 1

Rise of the Tomb Raider 100% complete. First trophy September 28th 2018, final one April 19th 2019, 6 months 2 weeks. 

I also got 100% in Road Not Taken today, first tropy August 31st 2014, final Trophy April 19th 2019, 4 years 7 months. 

the randomness of Road Not Taken made me give up many many times over the years. But finally finished it. Only 0.53% of people have 100% in it. 

I also got the platinum in Borderlands 2 on the PS3. First trophy October 8th 2012, platinum obtained April 19th 2019. I did this on PSnow so I had a lot of crashes and lag. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
  • Like 1

Everyone above has been updated. 

Spectacular work @bruin-rocks! Your April section is just a massive paragraph now.

@REAPER4536 Congrats on another one down!

@Ilzaki Very nice, you're still on a streak for the year with at least one game every month ?

For my own personal update: I have put in several hours this month with Monster Hunter World. Absolutely terrible golden crown luck (not a single one); but instead of throwing it back on the shelf I went for the sure-fire task of completing the arena quests. Spring Fest is on Friday so here's hoping my luck will turn around with those quests. 

• Like 1

I decided to play Uncharted 2 for Monthly Madness and completed it today.

I had to do another playthrough on Crushing plus a few misc trophies. I doubt that I will complete the DLC at all. I just want to get two of the remaining trophies.

That means I have my first game for April.

April 2019: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (First trophy: 05.06.2016/2 years, 10 months)

• Like 1