“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

So now that we've passed into august, I decided to add some more games to my list. These include both titles that I wasn't planning on completing initially (but fuck it why not I guess) and games that have only recently become eligible towards this event. Therefore I would like to add:

PS3

AC brotherhood (44/61 trophies, first trophy 27th june 2012, goal is to 100% it)

Dark Souls (25/41 trophies, first trophy 8th march 2016, goal is to 100% it)

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (23/34 trophies, first trophy 31st january 2019, goal is to 100% it)

PS4

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (52/54 trophies, first trophy 10th october 2018, goal is to 100% it) 

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (49/53 trophies, first trophy 14th october 2018, goal is to 100% it)

AC Origins (56/68 trophies, first trophy 25th january 2018, goal is to 100% it)

Yakuza Kiwami (2/55 trophies, first trophy 3rd december 2018, goal is to 100% it)

Onrush (10/33 trophies, first trophy 21st january 2019, goal is to 100% it)

Far Cry Primal (4/51 trophies, first trophy 30th january 2019, goal is to 100% it)

2 more AC games ^^ Origins won't be that much of an issue, I just have to complete the DLC but I seem to lack motivation so maybe this will help, brotherhood on the other hand... I just hope there are still enough people around for some boosting sessions.

I kinda switched targets a bit as well, I used to be satisfied with only the plat for the game but seeing TLOU in my list of completed games with only 89% completion hasn't been sitting well with me. I feel more and more the urge to 100% everything, hence why I decided to add games like UC1 UC2 and AC origins to my list. @Gretchen27 Feel free to remove TLOU again as a completed game if It's not too much of a hassle. I'm planning on getting the grounded trophies anyway sooner or later so it should only count for the month where I get those I guess. 

Anyway, I think I'm going for infamous as my target game for august. Actually a long time since I played it and I quite liked it. Problem was that I always kept goofing around in freeroam instead of finishing up the story so I still have quite a lot of work to do, looking forward to it though.

Good luck everyone else with your games, hope you're having fun as well!

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

Monthly Summary:

July

Games Completed by Participant:

bruin-rocks: 5 games

Flex_Da_Brent: 3 games

Fnee2000: 2 games

MarkusT1992: 1 game

Myu: 1 game

PermaFox: 1 game

REAPER4536: 1 game

snakebit10: 1 game

Total: 

15 games (-4)

Oldest Game Completed: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars [7 years, 4 months] Fnee2000

Rarest Platinum: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (4.25%) bruin-rocks

Rarest 100%: Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry (30.33%) Flex_Da_Brent

@snakebit10 @bruin-rocks @Myu @MarkusT1992

Another one bites the dust. Nice work everyone!

@Fnee2000

That’s kinda what I thought trying the challenges in Infamous. They were just aggravating to try & survive long enough for those high scores. I thought they’d be a breeze to finish after story mode. I’ll get back to them one day.

& good work on completing the oldest game this month :D

@Psy-Tychist

It’s been awhile since you’ve completed an old game though. Looking forward to seeing another one crossed from your list.

@Commander Waffles

I’ll be honest with ya, you might have. Don’t know when, but maybe you were on the fence about joining then. Ah well, you’ve still got plenty of backlog games to work through. Welcome!

Oh & would you like to go by your forum username or PSN?

@REAPER4536

I’ve thought about adding a fourth category. But the problem with looking at the 100% (base + DLC) category is what exactly to judge on: number of trophies or rarity percent? For most months that’d be a pretty close call.

@Flex_Da_Brent

Games added.

TLOU can count for more than one month. This was something brought up before you joined, that falls under the DLC counts rule. Games can count as completed more than once for the base game or the DLC, just so long as that’s not in the same month. An example would be I counted GTA V twice, once for the heist DLC & then after I earned the plat the following month. Or in the case of Borderlands 2 which released new DLC. It’s your decision whether you’d still like it removed, though I’d hate to take a completion from you.

• Like 1

@Gretchen27 I imagine it takes a while to go through everyones games to decide the end of month results. I was thinking we could add three categories as long as everyone is also willing to contribute to make it easier for you. 

The Categories could be: 

1- Most Trophies earned on a Backlog game

2- Backlog game closest to the time line

3- Rarest Platinum with DLC that a user got 100% in. 

For everyone to help they can post the time to completion, the percentage of the platinum/100% at the time of achieving depending on what they completed, and posting how many trophies they obtained completing the back log game. It’s a small contribution from the community to make the leaders job a little easier. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

TLOU can count for more than one month. This was something brought up before you joined, that falls under the DLC counts rule. Games can count as completed more than once for the base game or the DLC, just so long as that’s not in the same month. An example would be I counted GTA V twice, once for the heist DLC & then after I earned the plat the following month. Or in the case of Borderlands 2 which released new DLC. It’s your decision whether you’d still like it removed, though I’d hate to take a completion from you.

Oh okay that's cool! No it's fine you can leave it then :) I just wasn't too sure how I was going to handle it but this solves things!

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

21 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

I’ve thought about adding a fourth category. But the problem with looking at the 100% (base + DLC) category is what exactly to judge on: number of trophies or rarity percent? For most months that’d be a pretty close call.

Just the absolute rarity for the 100% ( every game so platinum, platinum with DLCs, 100% and 100% with DLCs). Numbe of trophies can be difficult to judge. If I can't finish Uncharted but got 103 unearned trophies does this make it better than some1 finishing a game with just one trophy left? Or I finish 1 game with 4 trophies left while some1 finish 2 games with 2 trophies each - that would be to complicated. Just a category for the overall 100% would be nice, while this includes every other category ( so Meat boy would be rarest platinum and rares overall 100% ( most likely ofc))

17 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

@Gretchen27

The Categories could be: 

1- Most Trophies earned on a Backlog game

2- Backlog game closest to the time line

3- Rarest Platinum with DLC that a user got 100% in. 

For everyone to help they can post the time to completion, the percentage of the platinum/100% at the time of achieving depending on what they completed, and posting how many trophies they obtained completing the back log game. It’s a small contribution from the community to make the leaders job a little easier. 

About 1 - its to complicated how to judge it in my opinion -> see above
About 2: Thas something I don't understand what that means but it sounds easy so yea, thats a good category
About 3: I can support that

For me I don't care about the amount of trophies I get each month since it's nice to get those on your account and its better than not getting them but a 100% counts for me only. That's my personal goal. I even don't want to get a platinum when I haven't gotten the DLCs done ( yes I know haven't gotten much Platinums + haven't finished minecraft yet but that one is glitched :( ) I value 3 trophies ( main game, platinum and one DLC for the overall 100%) more than 5000 trophies. And when we count finished games only its kind of the same ( for me). I see one completed game vs another completed game. So I wouldn't want to join this category if that is possible

• Like 1

3 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

Just the absolute rarity for the 100% ( every game so platinum, platinum with DLCs, 100% and 100% with DLCs). Numbe of trophies can be difficult to judge. If I can't finish Uncharted but got 103 unearned trophies does this make it better than some1 finishing a game with just one trophy left? Or I finish 1 game with 4 trophies left while some1 finish 2 games with 2 trophies each - that would be to complicated. Just a category for the overall 100% would be nice, while this includes every other category ( so Meat boy would be rarest platinum and rares overall 100% ( most likely ofc))

A trophy category could be balanced out if each participant would regularly provide the following information along with every completed/almost completed game: 

• how many unearned trophies they got (also for the games they didn't fully complete yet)
  • how much of those were common, how much uncommon, how much rare etc.

This way we can take the overall rarity (and thus the time and effort put into them) of the earned trophies better into account for each participant. For example ultra rare is 20 points, very rare is 16 points, rare is 10 points, uncommon is 2 points and common is 1 point. This way it would be more balanced since points and ranking aren't based on quantity alone.

We can still give credit to people who earned the most trophies overall of course but we could take a look at the points as well to see who has the highest overall rarity of earned trophies (Points divided by earned trophies in total, how higher how greater the overall rarity). Could be quite interesting to see imo but it's just an idea since I know that this will require a bit of effort to put this information together. I do think , however, that it might provide an extra sort of motivation to start tackling the more challenging games with hard trophies from your backlog which will take you a very long time to complete. Maybe it can provide some small extra feeling of accomplishment if you manage to pick up some points here and there for your efforts when you didn't manage to complete it yet ;)

Again just an idea, maybe as a primitive structure to fall back upon if we ever would be interested in creating a trophy category. I'm completely fine with how things are now as well just for the record. This point system could also just be applied to the completed games themselves since the plat and 100% have rarities of their own of course which we could use and it's probably a bit less of a hassle. So points can be awarded everytime someone 

• earns plat (at whatever %)
  • earns 100% (game without plat)
  • earns 100% (plat + dlc)
  • earns 100% (100% +dlc)

In terms of games we would have to adjust the points a bit of course. 20 easy games compared to 1 ultra rare game isn't exactly balanced anymore. Perhaps a simple 5-4-3-2-1 would do for this. But i'm diverting too much tbh. Maybe this can serve as an idea for a future event to host for me ;) 

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

On 8/5/2019 at 7:34 AM, Gretchen27 said:

good work on completing the oldest game this month :D

Why thank you ? Going to see if I can make it a three-peat for oldest game this month. Time will tell depending on what everyone else can do. I just know my playtime of old games will be taking a back seat come next months release of Borderlands 3 and then again in October for The Outer Worlds.

I would also like to add a bunch of games to my list to set myself up for the long haul. Stuff I will be diving into once I finish BL3 and TWO. I do have more unfinished games, but below are ones that I have a desire to try and finish over the next year or two. On top of the games already on my list...

Gunstar Heroes PS3 - first trophy June 16, 2009

Jak and Daxter : The Precursor Legacy PS4 - first trophy Feb. 4, 2019

36 Fragments of Midnight NA-Vita - Dec. 24, 2018

Bioshock Infinite PS3 - first trophy March 29, 2013

Detroit : Become Human PS4 - first trophy May 27, 2018

LA Cops PS4 - first trophy July 15, 2016

Fallout 4 PS4 - first trophy Nov. 11, 2015

Detective Gallo PS4 - first trophy Jan. 29, 2019

Diablo III PS3 - first trophy Sept. 10, 2013

infamous First Light PS4 - first trophy Sep. 1, 2014

Wolfenstein 3D PS3 - first trophy June 8, 2009

Bentley's Hackpack PS3 - first trophy Feb. 6, 2013

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim PS4 - first trophy Oct. 16, 2017

Driveclub PS4 - first trophy Aug. 19, 2015

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit! PSV - first trophy Feb. 3, 2019

Mad Max PS4 - first trophy Sep. 4, 2015

Saints Row : The Third PS3 - first trophy June 10, 2012

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon PS3 - first trophy May 4, 2013

Yonder : The Cloud Catcher Chronicles NA-PS4 - first trophy July 19, 2017

Frogger Returns NA-PS3 - first trophy April 18, 2012

Horizon Zero Dawn PS4 - first trophy June 21, 2017

Unravel PS4 - first trophy June 16, 2016

Far Cry 3 PS3 - first trophy Dec. 13, 2012

Middle-Earth : Shadow of Mordor - GOTY PS4 - first trophy Aug. 17, 2015

The Grand Tour Game PS4 - first trophy Jan 17, 2019

Resident Evil Revelations PS3 - first trophy May 22, 2013

Resident Evil Revelations 2 PS4 - first trophy March 15, 2015

Sleeping Dogs PS3 - first trophy Aug. 19, 2012

Dead Space PS3 - first trophy July 12, 2009

Ni no Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch PS3 - first trophy Jan. 25, 2013

LEGO The Lord of the Rings PS3 - Nov. 28, 2012

Uncharted : Golden Abyss PSV - first trophy Feb. 18, 2012

Uncharted : Drake’s Fortune PS3 - first trophy July 1, 2009

Uncharted : Drake's Fortune Remastered PS4 - first trophy Feb. 10, 2016

Fallout : New Vegas PS3 - first trophy July 12, 2011

Edited by Fnee2000

Well it looks like there’s interest in additional categories. I’m all for two of the suggested ones.

@bruin-rocks

1. Most trophies earned – I’m on the fence with this one. On the one hand someone completing say Uncharted 3 + DLC in a month is a substantial accomplishment, conversely someone earning the last trophy in a hardcore mode would be just as impressive. Though I’d have to shoot down the point system @Flex_Da_Brent Calculating that out every month would probably double the time I spend with the end of the month summary. & unfinished games are not considered for the event unless in the case of DLC substitutes or unobtainables. The system would be a great base for another event though.

2. Backlog games closest to the timeline – you mean closest to the 6 month cutoff? That’s just the inverse of the oldest game completed, easy enough to include in the summary.

3. Rarest plat + DLC ( @REAPER4536 ) – I’ve always wanted to add something like this, just didn't want to assume others had an interest as well. Reporting the rarity at the time of achieving unfortunately wouldn’t be that accurate. I know they shouldn’t change all that much, but I still check them all before posting. If no one’s OCD about it, just using the posted rarity at the time of unlocking would save me some time & I’d be happy to add the category.

@Fnee2000

Games added.

Good luck with a 3 month streak! You never know what the other members end up finishing before the month is out.

Personal update: earned the plat in The Last of Us at 4 years, 9 months. The hunter journey was a great experience. Like I had posted earlier, my favorite mode was interrogation, though supply raids were good as well. The 100% risk missions had me very anxious for the first 12 week journey. By my second go around it wasn’t bad at all. My firefly journey turned horrible around the halfway mark. I had a couple real life days of broken matchmaking where the group I was in comprised of 3 people (including myself) at low ranks against max rank 4 player groups. & then had a run in with some vile sexists who took their losses unwell. Almost lost my tolerance to continue the online then, glad the base game is done. I might try to boost the remaining DLC next week. Then of course I could work on the grounded trophies while revisiting the awesome story.

Also, been working on Trails of Cold Steel. I’m on chapter 4 of 6 of a cleanup nightmare mode (with help from a guide). Perhaps it will get done this weekend & I’ll have a rare 2 game month.

• Like 2

Not exactly the best racing game I have ever played, but not the worst. I find Driveclub to handle much better. However, it was enjoyable to slide around.

WRC5 (PS4) - Completed in 2 years, 1 month

I then went on to finish up something that should have been finished a loooooooooooooong time ago...

Gunstar Heroes (PS3) - Completed in 10 years, 1 month

Edited by Fnee2000
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

There you have the first price for the biggest gab between start and finish

Hey, there is no guarantee. Someone out there might complete something older. ? I was just happy to finally get that crab guy. That is what held me up way back then. Even now, took me almost 40 minutes of restarts to get that form to show...

3 hours ago, Fnee2000 said:

Hey, there is no guarantee. Someone out there might complete something older. 1f603.png I was just happy to finally get that crab guy. That is what held me up way back then. Even now, took me almost 40 minutes of restarts to get that form to show...

You're save from me at least. 10 years ago I didn't even have a Sony console.

It's a great feeling when you finally finish a game that took that long though.

On 7-8-2019 at 4:29 AM, Gretchen27 said:

Though I’d have to shoot down the point system @Flex_Da_Brent Calculating that out every month would probably double the time I spend with the end of the month summary. & unfinished games are not considered for the event unless in the case of DLC substitutes or unobtainables. The system would be a great base for another event though.

Yeah I completely understand no problem! :) I don't want to give you too much extra work, I highly appreciate the things you do already. Perhaps I'll use it one day to base an event upon.

• Like 2

So its definitely been a while in between drinks, not through lack of trying.

I feel like I have tried to beat about 50 games in past 3-4 months and only succeeded getting anywhere in the last month, thanks to a challenge set to me in one of my discord trophy chats. Basically I got challenged to complete Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories in under 30 days or I had to complete Abes Oddworld as well. Well there was no way that was going to happen so I'll begin with this one.

Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories (10 Apr 2017) - 2 years, 3 months

To be honest, this is easily the most frustrating kingdom hearts game of the series, and it takes a lot of getting use to. It had been stuck on my list of r a few years though, so I am glad to see the back of it. Had to over level to beat most boss battles as some of the fight mechanics I still had trouble understanding especially in rapid fights. Despite this, happy to say I persisted with it.

Persona 5 - (3rd Feb 2018) - 1 year, 5 months

I totally loved this game. 180 hours worth of love to be exact. An ATLUS fan since the Nintendo64, but dont get me wrong im not into much Japanese Anime, however Persona 5's storyline and gameplay was riveting and at times disturbing throughout. I recommend it for anyone who enjoys a good rpg that has lots of different aspects of gameplay, conversations, relationship building, exploring, item collecting, high score challenges, battling, dungeons etc. Yes I was extremely annoyed to realised I had missed some important things in my first playthrough and had to replay a dungeon to save myself some time. The only negative to this game aside from that is probably the need to have to play it with a spreadsheet, as obtaining the platinum is next to impossible without one.

Tearaway Unfolded - (14 Mar 2017) - 2 years, 4 months

Also glad to rid of this one. This should have been made for the Nintendo Wii. I just dont enjoy games that require u to shake brush or wave the controller when you want to relax. Id missed a couple of collectibles, and what is spoken of as an easy platinum to be honest really annoyed me. Leading the misplaced gopher through the levels without dying also made me rage a few times. See ya later.

Honorable mention to Star Wars Battlefront 2 - clocked in at 5 months :(

Games close to being on the future hit list

Hardware Rivals 

Galax Z

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy X

COD B04

Keep up the trophy hunting guys!

• Like 3

Updated.

@bruin-rocks

It seems to be a common theme for people to be iffy on HZD. Like it’s not quite perfect yet. I say this while glancing at my copy of the complete edition I’ve yet to start. I’ve still got high hopes for it.

@Fnee2000

Never mind, pretty sure you’ve got the oldest game for the month already. Most of us didn’t have a PS3 a decade ago.

@AUSTRALIANDJ

Oddworld must be bad if you’d take Chain of Memories over it ?

At least one of your backlog games was enjoyable to finish. & I have to agree, the Tearaway Unfolded plat is far from easy. The original Vita game was simply okay, but Unfolded just doesn’t work well as a PS4 game.

Keep chipping away at the sphere grids in FFX!

• Like 1

Got the plat for InFamous today. Thereby one of my oldest PS3 games has finally been completed.

InFamous (PS3) - 23% ➡️ 100% (:platinum: on 09/08/2017) - Rarity: 11,55% - Completed in 7 years, 5 months

I remember being  impressed by this game's graphics and gameplay when I first played it 7 years ago and I got to admit that it aged fairly well. Considering how smooth the controls in a game from 2012 were really makes me wonder how they sometimes manage to screw things up so much in more recent titles. Graphics > gameplay I guess. I also remember thinking that this game was waay too difficult back then, perhaps the difficulty got patched or perhaps I was just really garbage at videogames as a kid hmm tough to tell.  Overall just a very enjoyable experience to replay this game again. Story isn't exactly the greatest I've ever seen but the gameplay and especially the combat definitely make up for that.

Only minor complaint perhaps is that replaying the game as the opposite karma isn't exactly as interesting as the game pretends it to be. Your powers will be a bit different and there are some very small alterations to the story and you'll get some special sidemissions but I don't feel like it's really worth it in the end. I wished they would change the main missions a bit so it would suit your good or evil character more since now I was basically always helping and saving everyone even though I was playing with evil karma, kinda gave me the constant impression that I was just making the wrong decisions the whole time instead of it being an actual choice where my actions would impact the rest of the story. 

But I'm really nitpicking here tbh since I really love this game. It can get quite repetitive from time to time, especially with its side missions but the combat is interesting enough to keep you entertained till the end. 

Will probably take things a bit easier from now on since my exams are coming up within a few weeks. If I'll manage to complete something else this month then it will probably be TLOU, only thing left in order to get 100% are the grounded mode trophies which hopefully won't be too much of an issue.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Got the plat for InFamous today. Thereby one of my oldest PS3 games has finally been completed.

Congrats! It’s a good feeling knocking off those old ones, isn’t it? ?

I remember the blast shards giving me troubles in inFamous. I think I had one or two left to find that I just couldn’t track down. Maybe one day...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fnee2000 said:

Congrats! It’s a good feeling knocking off those old ones, isn’t it? 1f601.png

I remember the blast shards giving me troubles in inFamous. I think I had one or two left to find that I just couldn’t track down. Maybe one day...

Sure feels good to see the amount of uncompleted titles at the bottom of my profile page starting to shrink ^^ only those damn FIFA games though, they will probably stay there forever :P 

Yeah the blast chards had me worried the most in order to get this plat, I was really scared to end up with 349 out of 350 or something but luckily no problems there. Definitely not looking forward having to deal with those again on Infamous 2...

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

As for backlog games trying to avoid platinums at the moment as I near 175, I want to make EDF5 platinum 175, so currently working on the 100% in Burnout Paradise Remastered, I think it qualifies for the event, also LittleBigPlanet PS3 100% should be on the way this week, and my two platinums to get me to 174 will be Life is Strange(which doesn’t qualify) and SpyHunter on PS Vita(which will be a new title for me) 

I am happy to get this game finally done. Was sitting way to long on my backlog ( could have been under top 10 first achievers) but hadn't enough platinums in that time.

Star Trek Online 100% - First trophy 8th December 2016 - Completed in 2 years, 11 months

The current rarity for plat is 0.34% while the 100% is 0.30%

• Like 2

I only just now found this thread and challenge and I want to participate! I have games on my backlog that I look at at least twice and growl internally. Seeing those 20% and 50% with no Platinum makes me sick. A lot of them are great games and I just haven't touched them for one reason or another. 

PS4: 

• Mafia III - 14% - 14/86 - March 2017 
  • Assassin's Creed Unity - 45% - 24/58 - October 2015 
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 18% - 16/76 - July 2017 
  • Destroy All Human! 2 - 4% - 3/42 - January 2018 
  • Nioh - 2% - 3/86 - March 2018 
  • Friday the 13th - 87% - 45/51 - March 2018 
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - 17% - 12/53 - September 2018 
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 - 14% - 10/52 - November 2018
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - 57% - 33/76 - October 2018
  • Warface - 41% - 21/39 - January 2019 

PS3: 

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - 44% - 42/91 - June 2015 
  • Call of Duty: World At War - 34% - 19/65 - July 2014
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - 46% - 28/46 - October 2014 
  • Borderlands 2 - 44% - 37/70 - June 2014 
  • Battlefield 3 - 29% - 20/64 - January 2014 
  • The Walking Dead: Season 2 - 27% - 8/40 - December 2013 
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum - 7% - 5/48 - September 2012 

These next set of games are a personal list for me. I have had their disk/download for years and have just never played them. I consider them a part of my backlog. 

• Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 
  • The Last of Us: Remastered 
  • Amnesia Collection
  • Bloodborne 
  • Just Cause 3 
  • Journey 
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  • Ratchet and Clank

I know, I know, what is wrong is me? I can't seem to find that answer. 

I only just now found this thread and challenge and I want to participate! I have games on my backlog that I look at at least twice and growl internally. Seeing those 20% and 50% with no Platinum makes me sick. A lot of them are great games and I just haven't touched them for one reason or another. 

PS4: 

• Mafia III - 14% - 14/86 - March 2017 
  • Assassin's Creed Unity - 45% - 24/58 - October 2015 
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 18% - 16/76 - July 2017 
  • Destroy All Human! 2 - 4% - 3/42 - January 2018 
  • Nioh - 2% - 3/86 - March 2018 
  • Friday the 13th - 87% - 45/51 - March 2018 
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - 17% - 12/53 - September 2018 
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 - 14% - 10/52 - November 2018
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - 57% - 33/76 - October 2018
  • Warface - 41% - 21/39 - January 2019 

PS3: 

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - 44% - 42/91 - June 2015 
  • Call of Duty: World At War - 34% - 19/65 - July 2014
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - 46% - 28/46 - October 2014 
  • Borderlands 2 - 44% - 37/70 - June 2014 
  • Battlefield 3 - 29% - 20/64 - January 2014 
  • The Walking Dead: Season 2 - 27% - 8/40 - December 2013 
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum - 7% - 5/48 - September 2012 

These next set of games are a personal list for me. I have had their disk/download for years and have just never played them. I consider them a part of my backlog. 

• Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 
  • The Last of Us: Remastered 
  • Amnesia Collection
  • Bloodborne 
  • Just Cause 3 
  • Journey 
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  • Ratchet and Clank

I know, I know, what is wrong is me? I can't seem to find that answer. 

Edited by Deelwheels
Doubled the wording
  • Like 1

@Flex_Da_Brent

You’ve simply become a better gamer since then. Great to see another early PS3 game removed.

Best of luck with the exams!

@bruin-rocks

Burnout at 9 months definitely qualifies for the event.

I’m sure you’re got a 100% title in the backlog somewhere with a rare percent.

@Deelwheels

Welcome aboard!

Don’t feel bad about the forgotten games, they’re getting your attention now. & while the un-started games do not qualify, I’d still highly recommend playing Uncharted 4 & Just Cause 3. Looking forward to reading about your first backlog completion.

• Like 1