Gretchen27

“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

1,188 posts in this topic

On 5/14/2018 at 3:36 PM, MarkusT1992 said:

That's fine for me. I would count the Season of Infamy DLC together with the 5 or 6 character story DLCs as one. Also I probably would group all Batmobile challanges together as well as the fighting/predator packs.

That way one could have three packs with Arkham Knight to complete plus the main list.

 

Alright, 3 packs + main sounds good. If I remember right the batmobile challenges are like the characters at one trophy a pack, grouping those makes sense. & I wouldn't even worry about counting the Scarecrow DLC if you don't have it already. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gretchen27 said:

 

Alright, 3 packs + main sounds good. If I remember right the batmobile challenges are like the characters at one trophy a pack, grouping those makes sense. & I wouldn't even worry about counting the Scarecrow DLC if you don't have it already. .

 

 

I already got the Scarecrow trophies. That was part of the things I did back in 2015.

I don't think I will do every DLC pack in this game. I still don't have the plat and that's mainly because of the Brutality 101 trophy. I'm not that good in maintaining a combo while using diferent moves. I always do the same few attacks.

That being said, I want to complete all the story DLCs first and then see what I can try next. Maybe I go for the batmobile stuff as I liked that in the main game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I already got the Scarecrow trophies. That was part of the things I did back in 2015.

I don't think I will do every DLC pack in this game. I still don't have the plat and that's mainly because of the Brutality 101 trophy. I'm not that good in maintaining a combo while using diferent moves. I always do the same few attacks.

That being said, I want to complete all the story DLCs first and then see what I can try next. Maybe I go for the batmobile stuff as I liked that in the main game.

 

Ah I've gotta submit a ticket to WB to get the Scarecrow code (just too lazy). I've got plenty of clean up to do for the main game; but only the AR fighting challenge DLC left. I've got the same issue as you, I'm horrible with the combos. But the batmobile ones really aren't that bad once you find a track or two that works for you. Then it's just a matter of switching cars & running through them a few times. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine has gotten me to go back to Resident Evil 5. Started over 7 years ago, adding it to the list. Will probably have a few other titles coming this way after that as well. I will probably add all my titles upon starting the games or completion, have over 350 eligible games for this event I believe. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I already got the Scarecrow trophies. That was part of the things I did back in 2015.

I don't think I will do every DLC pack in this game. I still don't have the plat and that's mainly because of the Brutality 101 trophy. I'm not that good in maintaining a combo while using diferent moves. I always do the same few attacks.

That being said, I want to complete all the story DLCs first and then see what I can try next. Maybe I go for the batmobile stuff as I liked that in the main game.

I recommend trying brutality 101 on the iceberg lounge. Have a move list in front of you, I find if you write one yourself in the order you think your going to do them it helps. You can redirect (towards on stick then X X) indefinitely. Pause as your redirecting over the enemy and think about the next move your going to try. There's 30 different moves and you only need to do 15 of them. It might take a few tries but you'll get there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just 100% Contrast. Not sure if it counts cause no platinum. But started November 2013, finished May 2018. 4 years 5 Months. Also happens to be the longest 100% time for the game. 

I got this game free on PS plus way back when, and I fired it up and got stuck, gave up and just returned to it on a whim, I really enjoyed it, it had some really well thought out puzzles but could be rather glitchy at times I found, but that can be put aside, the game world was really well done and I look forward to Compulsion Games' next release We Happy Few. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be working on Mirror's Edge first trophy January 2015

Mirror's Edge Catalyst first trophy October 2016

Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy PS3 Edition first trophy June 2013

Jak 2 first trophy July 2013

Valiant Hearts first trophy March 2015

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 100% Walking Dead Season 2, first trophy November 2014, completion time 3 years 6 months. 

I enjoy the Telltale games, and this one gives you some pretty tough choices I think. 

I will also be adding telltales Batman to my games in progress, I think my first trophy was September 2017. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May Update:

Got the :platinum: in Grand Theft Auto V (PS3).

It feels longer than 2014 since I started this game. All I had left was the heist DLC & online trophies, both of which I’ve been working on since January of this year.

The heists were good, it was just a matter of getting a good team. I had logged back into GTA when they first introduced heists, but it was like day one craziness online that I just shelved it for when things quieted down. Big mistake. Fast forward 3 years & Rockstar has left the PS3 version in the dust. Having to start online in invite online sessions to avoid hackers wasn’t such a big deal, but without double RP weekends the grind to rank 100 was a slog.  

Total playtime: 68hrs offline + 216hrs online = 284hs

 

Next I’ll work on Deception IV: Blood Ties (Vita).

I’m halfway through requests, though I’ll still need to do an additional playthrough of the story to finish those & around 25% done with the challenge missions.

 

Added:

{PS4} Just Cause 3 (August 2017) [Main]

{PS3} The Last of Us (October 2014) [Online]

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Batman Telltale Season 1 is complete, 7 months 2 weeks to platinum!

Another typical Telltale game. I didnt enjoy this one as much as some of the others, but the detective linking was kind of cool, had a bit more gameplay than other Telltale games. I still think Tales from the Borderlands is #1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for this! This has been the year of the backlog for me, as I have finished (platinum or 100%) 30+ games since January. The Friday the 13th game took up a lot of my time last year but that didn't stop me from buying a bunch of games during sales to add to my already heavy backlog! I tend to keep my trophy log pretty clean, and usually only play one game at a time, but there are a few from way back that I never finished but always planned on finishing. The games that were on my trophy log and I went back and finished this year include Dead Hungry, The Playroom VR, Accounting +, Sneaky Bears, Fruit Ninja VR, Batman The Enemy Within, and Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm currently doing the Spring and Summer Backlog challenge as well so a lot of those games I'm trying to finish aren't on my trophy log yet, but the ones that I plan to finish up are:

 

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider (those damn Score Attack challenges that make you replay the game)

2. Little Nightmares (Hard to the Core trophy plus all DLC) [first trophy 5/7/17]

3. PaRappa the Rapper Remastered [last trophy 5/15/17]

4. Life is Strange [last trophy 7/5/17]

5. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (the 2 trophies for the Origins map)

 

and eventually but maybe not very soon I plan to finish:

 

1. Kingdom Hearts (PS3) [last trophy 1/17/14]

2. Ni No Kuni [last trophy 1/24/13]

3. Uncharted 4 (Survival DLC)

4. Resident Evil 7 (End of Zoe and Ethan Must Die DLC)

Edited by EPICRAGE
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

Batman Telltale Season 1 is complete, 7 months 2 weeks to platinum!

Another typical Telltale game. I didnt enjoy this one as much as some of the others, but the detective linking was kind of cool, had a bit more gameplay than other Telltale games. I still think Tales from the Borderlands is #1

 

Updated (you've taken out 4 games this month so far)! I recently played Batman & I've got to agree with you, only good parts were the detective puzzles. Borderlands was more engaging & entertaining on all fronts. 

 

@EPICRAGE Welcome & good luck on the backlog! If you can get through that Friday the 13th grind, I'm sure you can complete anything :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So yesterday I finished Horizon Zero Dawn got the final 2 trophy's for the 100% 

 

Gonna check my backlog, but I think it's save to say I'm going to play some Rise of the Tomb Raider, so  you could put that in the working on.. :)

I want to get Nier Automata platina in the near future so might as well add that one ass well and the Lego harry Potter years 5/7 

 

And Like that a new backlog has appeared :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can put borderlands in my working on pile please. First and last trophy was 7th October 2012 until yesterday. I'm loving it, I think I only played about half an hour all those years ago and couldn't get into it. I should have plat if not 100% by the end of the month. I platted arkham knight out of the backlog on May 4th so that can count as my done game this month.

If you could change my games working on and games on agenda I'd appreciate it. Just working on borderlands. I re-downloaded far cry 2 and just cause 2 so I guess they could go on my agenda. Last trophies earned were Nov 21st 2008 & June 4th 2011 respectively.

Edited by wolverine123
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see this event is still going strong, that people keep picking it up.

 

I'm very tempted to join. I'm not really active on the site any more with the exception of talking Switch and the occasional KYC event, but it seems like my (admittedly smaller than before) backlog could use a bit of a push. Might get me to boot up the PS3 again, I haven't turned it on for a while, not even to download PS+ games.

 

I wouldn't even know which games would actually count now. I'd have to reopen my trophy list and check.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I added my PS3 backlog list to my first post. Not as many games as the Vita one but most of them are too difficut or too boring to plat. I'll still try though.

 

180525071304181826.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 3:27 AM, vin_rob said:

So yesterday I finished Horizon Zero Dawn got the final 2 trophy's for the 100% 

 

Gonna check my backlog, but I think it's save to say I'm going to play some Rise of the Tomb Raider, so  you could put that in the working on.. :)

I want to get Nier Automata platina in the near future so might as well add that one ass well and the Lego harry Potter years 5/7 

 

And Like that a new backlog has appeared :)

 

Nice! That's 2 down for May. 

 

On 5/23/2018 at 6:22 PM, wolverine123 said:

You can put borderlands in my working on pile please. First and last trophy was 7th October 2012 until yesterday. I'm loving it, I think I only played about half an hour all those years ago and couldn't get into it. I should have plat if not 100% by the end of the month. I platted arkham knight out of the backlog on May 4th so that can count as my done game this month.

If you could change my games working on and games on agenda I'd appreciate it. Just working on borderlands. I re-downloaded far cry 2 and just cause 2 so I guess they could go on my agenda. Last trophies earned were Nov 21st 2008 & June 4th 2011 respectively.

 

Got it, everything should be in order now. Congrats on the plat in Arkham Knight! Enjoy the Borderlands binge, I did the same when I got back into 1.5 😄

 

On 5/25/2018 at 4:00 AM, Cthulhu said:

Good to see this event is still going strong, that people keep picking it up.

 

I'm very tempted to join. I'm not really active on the site any more with the exception of talking Switch and the occasional KYC event, but it seems like my (admittedly smaller than before) backlog could use a bit of a push. Might get me to boot up the PS3 again, I haven't turned it on for a while, not even to download PS+ games.

 

I wouldn't even know which games would actually count now. I'd have to reopen my trophy list and check.

 

Hello, thanks for checking in :D

That's up to you if you wanna dust off the PS3. I know the Switch enamored quite a few people & if that is what you enjoy stick with it.

 

We're here though if you decide to switch out. 

 

On 5/25/2018 at 1:07 PM, Myu said:

I added my PS3 backlog list to my first post. Not as many games as the Vita one but most of them are too difficut or too boring to plat. I'll still try though.

 

Updated. Lost Dimension might be a good one to jump back into. I played through it on Vita & it wasn't that long or difficult (story was alright). 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished the first part of Batman Arkham Knight with completing all of the story DLCs.

I don't know if I will continue working on that game or concentrating on Horizon: Zero Dawn.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished the story mode of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havic. I will try to get the plat later on. I'm also still working towards the plat for Ratchet & Clank: aCiT. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 games knocked off this month so far. Not a bad start.

 

Cars 2 :platinum: first trophy earned 3/11/2017- plat on 1/6/2018 (6 months, 3 weeks, 6 days)

 

Cuboid 100% first trophy earned 29/5/2009 100% on 1/6/2018 (9 years 6 days)

 

Working on-

Borderlands (1st trophy 7/11/2012)

 

Shadow of mordor  (1st trophy 29/5/2015)

 

Final fantasy XV (1st trophy 29/1/2017)

 

Can you remove everything from my agenda except far cry 2 and just cause 2 please.

 

Edited by wolverine123
Mordor not mirror.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I rejoin?

The list that was moved to the inactive section is a bit out of date as it was last updated before my hiatus.

 

Newly achieved plats/100% since last post:

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed

Rayman Legends (PS3)

 

Proudest of them are probably Lovers and Shift 2. Lovers as it was played in co-op the whole time with the exception of some miscellaneous trophies and Shift 2 as it was my third attempt to play that game. Grinding out the 10 million was tiresome and mastering all locations was annoying due to the fact that there were 140+ track variations.

 

Current list would be this (13 games total):

Games played through during event
March 2017:
- Golden Axe (First trophy: 26th May 2013, goal: 100%),
- Driveclub Bikes (First trophy: 8th December 2015, Goal: Plat)
April 2017:
- Burnout Paradise (First trophy: 28th March 2013, Goal: 100%)
- Modnation Racers Roadtrip (First trophy: 11th May 2013, Goal: Plat)
- flOw (First trophy: 16th December 2013, Goal: 100%)
- Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force (First trophy: 16th April 2016, Goal: Plat)
May 2017:
- Bomberman Ultra (First trophy: 27th April 2013, Goal 100%)
June 2017:
- Dreamals (First trophy: 1st February 2016, Goal: 100%)
August 2017:
- Doki-Doki Universe (First trophy: 10th November 2016, Goal: 100%)

September 2017

- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (First trophy: 1st March 2017, Goal: Plat)

January 2018

- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (First trophy: 27th March 2017, Goal: Plat)

April 2018

- Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed (First trophy: 15th March 2015, Goal: 100%)

June 2018

- Rayman Legends (First trophy: 6th September 2013, Goal: Plat)

 
Game(s) working on right now
- Grid Autosport (First trophy: 27th August 2017, Goal: 100%)


Games on agenda for event

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2018 at 1:24 PM, wolverine123 said:

2 games knocked off this month so far. Not a bad start.

 

Nope, not bad at all. How bout tackling my backlog for this month since you already made your quota :P

Cuboid is gonna be hard to beat for oldest game this month.

 

@Crimson Idol

Absolutely, welcome back! & huge thanks for updating with formating (you saved me so much time) 😅

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gretchen27 Shadow of mirror should be mordor. Damn autocorrect on my phone and I never noticed. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Absolutely, welcome back! & huge thanks for updating with formating (you saved me so much time) 

Thanks. :)

As I already did an event myself I know that it can be quite a hassle to edit those large posts so I try to be as helpful as possible

 

On a side-note:
I hope that I finally find the motivation to clean-up some of the games that are still unfinished and which I actually enjoyed playing, like e.g. the Gravity Rush 2 DLC, Megadimension Neptunia, Crash 3 or Rime. Or maybe some of those PS3-games I started in 2013 or 2014 (like Castlevania or Batman). It's really discomforting to see them all sitting there. Won't add them to my list though as I tend to not stick to any plan I make. Only exception from that is the already listed Grid Autosport due to the nature of the last trophy I'm missing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.