“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

7 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

I loved this game. I loved the show. Having the game made it extra special. I got to play each episode as they released, while I waited for each update I watched the episode on Amazon Prime though, then played through rewatching it. Those three are so witty! I’m also first achiever for the 100% in that game on PSNProfiles, fitting considering how much I enjoyed the show and got screwed trying to be first on Harvest Moon... 

Top Gear was such a good show, even liked the US version. I'm glad Amazon picked them up for this clone. I don't have Prime so being able to watch season 3 through the game was a treat. 

First achiever by less than a minute as well. That's pretty lucky when considering the power-up uses in each episode. 

Since it is corona time, I decided to start the platinum hunt for Tom Clancy's the Division with a friend of mine. We started this one and half year ago but never finished it. 1 year and 7 months later we both got the platinum on this grindy game. However the grind for the 100% is not worth it for me (30-40 hours per DLC) so it will stay on 90%. 
Next up for me is F1 2016, since the season is not starting anytime soon I will just go back and plat this old one. 

I was also wondering about the 100% completion on Killing Floor 2. Killing floor 2 keeps adding Community maps to a already existing DLC. So 2 days ago another map came out with a single bronze trophy. It was 100% and now it once again is 100% just wondering if this counts or not?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Since it is corona time, I decided to start the platinum hunt for Tom Clancy's the Division with a friend of mine. We started this one and half year ago but never finished it. 1 year and 7 months later we both got the platinum on this grindy game. However the grind for the 100% is not worth it for me (30-40 hours per DLC) so it will stay on 90%. 
Next up for me is F1 2016, since the season is not starting anytime soon I will just go back and plat this old one. 

I was also wondering about the 100% completion on Killing Floor 2. Killing floor 2 keeps adding Community maps to a already existing DLC. So 2 days ago another map came out with a single bronze trophy. It was 100% and now it once again is 100% just wondering if this counts or not?

I have counted Killing Floor 2 in the past as a “game complete” for me I usually wait for a few trophies to release before doing that but with the current situation I am planning on doing it before this month ends. 

3 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

I have counted Killing Floor 2 in the past as a “game complete” for me I usually wait for a few trophies to release before doing that but with the current situation I am planning on doing it before this month ends. 

I really like Killing floor 2 and it feels like a ritual to download the game every 1 or 2 months, play the new map and then delete the game again.

March 2020 Update: Goal Achieved!

(PS3) Medal of Honor – First Trophy: Jan 30, 2012 (49/51 – 91%)  Goal: 100% on Game

Had to start from scratch and play the SP and Tier 1 Mode campaign again to finally get the plat. The other game MOH Frontline is also in the same condition, have to play the SP in hard mode all over again to get the plat.

Another game off the list - on to the next one. 

• Like 4

If it isn't too late I would love to join and last light for April I finally finished Michael Jackson the Experience (98% because the facebook trophy is unobtainable) He is my favorite singer of course judging by my picture and to finally gt all available trophies feels good I had this game on wii since it came out! Unsure of what my future games are atm

WetRaindrops.png

• Like 2

Hell yeah, keep it up you guys, love being able to check in to this thread and seeing everyone slowly take stuff off their backlogs. I've been slacking with San Andreas not gunna lie, been playing a lot of NBA 2K20 trying to collect 2900 cards to get one of the harder trophies in the game. I'll try and focus on SA so I can start off doing GTA 4. Probably wanna knock that one out ASAP since we're all pretty much secured in our homes lol. Might be starting school soon, also trying to learn how to trade in the stock market... I'm bombarding myself right now lmao

• Like 2

12 hours ago, King Hayes said:

Hell yeah, keep it up you guys, love being able to check in to this thread and seeing everyone slowly take stuff off their backlogs. I've been slacking with San Andreas not gunna lie, been playing a lot of NBA 2K20 trying to collect 2900 cards to get one of the harder trophies in the game. I'll try and focus on SA so I can start off doing GTA 4. Probably wanna knock that one out ASAP since we're all pretty much secured in our homes lol. Might be starting school soon, also trying to learn how to trade in the stock market... I'm bombarding myself right now lmao

San Andreas is a pain. So hard to go back to. and i just get mauled by that helicopter and rage quit and then have to learn the game 12 months later. I agree helps with the thread moving along!

• Like 1