“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

5 hours ago, King Hayes said:

Finally done, hate ending up having to grind trophies past the story, I just lose motivation at times. Loved this game though, of course a classic.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS4) - Platinum in 4 years, 1 month

Next up, GTA 4!

Congrats! That’s quite a nice feat there. Even better if you do get GTA IV finished. Just remember “All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fnee2000 said:

Congrats! That’s quite a nice feat there. Even better if you do get GTA IV finished. Just remember “All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!”

Thank you! And yeah I didn't get to hear that line lmao, passed the mission on the first try!

I set up a gaming session for GTA IV if anyone needs to join and finish the multiplayer off or wouldn't mind helping, etc

Currently working on Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, the controls are a mess, the 1,000,000 Bolts grind is a pain, and the story sucks. The co-op and cutscenes are the only things worth it in this spin off of the Ratchet series. Hopefully I can clear it sooner rather than later. Then planning on finishing some Diablo characters this weekend with   @Fnee2000

• Like 3

Am currently aiming to make this month a 100% one... as in complete every game I earn a trophy in. ?

atm I am on 69 plats from 75 games... next month however, I have decided will be pure backlog... will only play games that currently have an E ranking on my profile... will be spoiled for choice as there are 314 of them, lol

On 4/22/2020 at 0:29 PM, Kevvik said:

Slow and steady, got a title done with Rayman Origins.

First trophy - 21 Jan 2013

Last trophy - 22 Apr 2020

Total time - 7 years, 3 months

Ok, so what to work on next...

Honestly you have a couple really great ones in your backlog to do... my recommendations for you are:

S5893a6.png
14 of 48 Trophies
15th March 2011

Sa02ae3.png
10 of 17 Trophies
26th August 2011

S24cf21.png
34 of 48 Trophies
19th August 2015

Sd16231.png
22 of 71 Trophies
3rd August 2013

Sd9ebf0.png
5 of 81 Trophies
14th September 2013

S6c7f36.png
21 of 51 Trophies
17th January 2017

Sac3b87.png
13 of 125 Trophies
25th March 2017

S3e4f6c.png
8 of 51 Trophies
28th March 2017

I would say go through one of those for sure... Rise is amazing, so are both Batman games. Stardust, Alice and Okami are classics. Bioshock and Uncharted are just top tier! All of which are pretty fun and straightforward and should take too much time to 100% other than Arkham City cause some of those DLC's are a pain. Arkham Asylum is much easier and not as daunting.

• Like 1