“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

12 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

I’m just hitching a ride on the old bandwagon here...

Killing Floor 2(PS4) - 100% in 3 Years 1 Month. Rarity 0.71%.
My second backlog game for July.

Ahhhh don't remind me of playing Killing Floor 2 that game is lurking on my profile unfinished for too long. Congrats on the nice 100%

Great to see all the hard work you all have been putting into your backlogs. The month is almost up, so get those completions in for the summary! 

I’ve got an unexpected game completion with Batman: Arkham Knight at 4 years, 1 month. Platinum rarity 7.19% I say unexpected because the combat in this game is not my forte & the later half of the month turned into the worst of my year. The driving was challenging enough, but doable with some practice. Truly thought I would never get the infamous brutality trophy (the one repeatedly in the sessions for share play). Found an easier method though from this video. It basically boils down to using gadget moves before going for a combo. They get counted for that attempt, making the combo requirements less than the trophy says. After about two hours of trying legit, this method worked first try for me. Then it was just some cleanup. Please, nobody mention that green jackass. 

Currently playing another backlog game, Resonance of Fate. I struggled with the combat here as well. So I’ve started it fresh & seem to be doing better. Hopefully it’ll be my next completion, haven't finished a PS3 game in nearly a year.

On 7/13/2020 at 7:11 AM, Kristen Danielle said:

Hey, there. This is @Kristen Danielle. I had to switch my accounts because I wanted a 100% profile and the Dante's Inferno servers were pretty much shut down for good. If you could change my username on your list to SirensSalvation, that would be appreciated. The old account is now an alt. The games on my agenda for this event are RE0 through RE7. 1f642.png

Alright, I’ll switch the hyperlink for it. Keep in mind this backlog event is for 6 month old games from the first trophy earned. 

On 7/18/2020 at 11:36 AM, bruin-rocks said:

@Gretchen27  Also my totals for each year are a little off, in 2018, I only cleared 7 games off my backlog, not 41... I think you may have accidentally added my 2018 totals and my 2020 total so far together. 

That’s likely what I did :facepalm: I’ll have it fixed in the update.

• Like 3

S177dfa.png
 Twin Robots  NA (Vita)
 All 20 Trophies
 5th July 2020  Platinum in 1 year, 3 months

First trophy: 10th Mar 2019

Just in case I don't finish any more backlog games this month, I wanted to make sure I posted this one. I have played and finished a bunch of games in July but only three of the total games I finished were ones that had been started six or more months ago. Its amazing how many games I have never touched that I whipped through this month. Still, its no where near my best month of trophy hunting (that was February of 2019) but I do feel like I am getting back in the swing of things again. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

So this month i sadly only manage to get 1 game done

the unfinished swan ps3 after 7 years and 8 months

not sure yet what i can get done next month but from september on i will start again

you can go for Beyond good and evil (just story and collectibles (at hillis on ming tzu or how this fish is called you can buy collectible finder so they are marked on your map just keep in mind the last pet is collectable when u use the last item at mama go)

or go for battlefield 1943 - all what is left is play 100 matches and get in the best squad on all three maps (go on that first and you could get the rest afk)

On 31.7.2020 at 4:25 PM, REAPER4536 said:

you can go for Beyond good and evil (just story and collectibles (at hillis on ming tzu or how this fish is called you can buy collectible finder so they are marked on your map just keep in mind the last pet is collectable when u use the last item at mama go)

or go for battlefield 1943 - all what is left is play 100 matches and get in the best squad on all three maps (go on that first and you could get the rest afk)

What keeps me from doing more games atm is not only limited playtime but also i have only access to my vita

but if you have a revommondation for a vita game from my list i could finish quick i would love to hear it^^
thinking about steamworld dig but the last gold trophies was kinda annoying after i failed my first attempt with about 7 minutes that i am kinda unmotivated to retry^^
i can play around 2h a day or less atm saldy

4 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

What keeps me from doing more games atm is not only limited playtime but also i have only access to my vita

but if you have a revommondation for a vita game from my list i could finish quick i would love to hear it^^
thinking about steamworld dig but the last gold trophies was kinda annoying after i failed my first attempt with about 7 minutes that i am kinda unmotivated to retry^^
i can play around 2h a day or less atm saldy

Sly Cooper is quick and easy.  And each board could be done in under two hours.

Congratulations to everyone who is still going strong with at least one game a month! I hope everyone is still motivated to keep slugging along, it’s a long ride but worth it to clear up those unfinished games! My August is looking pretty grim for backlog. I’m going to try and finish Resident Evil 2 platinum, The Binding of Isaac 1000001%, and maybe, just maybe, finally Dante’s Inferno. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

Congratulations to everyone who is still going strong with at least one game a month! I hope everyone is still motivated to keep slugging along, it’s a long ride but worth it to clear up those unfinished games! My August is looking pretty grim for backlog. I’m going to try and finish Resident Evil 2 platinum, The Binding of Isaac 1000001%, and maybe, just maybe, finally Dante’s Inferno. 

Are you wanting to get 100% or just finish the platinum? Because at the moment the servers are a bit iffy and the trials are a pain in the ass, especially the coop ones.

If not, the plat can be pumped out in probably an hour or two if you have a completed save available.

12 hours ago, Leigrez said:

So I got my first of this month and I'm thrilled to be done this.

S261b87.png
All 55 Trophies
7th August 2020  Completed in 9 years, 4 months

100%

spacer.png
0.79%

Congratz on this awesome game. I have heard that the 100% is close to unobtainable. :D But damn nearly 10 years and you got it done.

How do you implement that game into your post. Like how do you copy it while it's not an image.