“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

On 8/8/2020 at 4:57 AM, REAPER4536 said:

Congratz on this awesome game. I have heard that the 100% is close to unobtainable. :D But damn nearly 10 years and you got it done.

How do you implement that game into your post. Like how do you copy it while it's not an image.

Super simple, on your trophy list on the other part of the site, just highlight the info, hit copy and then paste it in a post... it will say at the bottom after the paste that it is a specific format, just hit the X cause you know that. It's one of the best features of this site, to be able to grab images and things like that and be able to share em.

Also the game is not unobtainable whatsoever... bad information from EA support (saying it's down), because the DLC has been removed from the store and periodically the online goes down for a week or two every year, it makes a scare for everyone. Right on the back of the Dante's Inferno case though, it states plain and simple if they give notice of server closure, you have 30 days from that point before it closes... so you can always bring it up to the BB and force em to reopen it for the mandatory 30 days. 

Took me 3 solid days of grinding it out, so its not as bad as I thought.

Edited by Leigrez
Terrible grammar

Had less to do in the last days so i had some time for gaming and got a game for august done :D

sly cooper and the thievius raccoonus (Vita) after 1 year and 11 months
i am easy above and avarage of 1 game per month this year already but still wanted to keep the streak of actually completing at least 1 per month going

• Like 4

5 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

I’m starting to feel guilty crossing off the same games over and over. 

Save them for closer to the end of the year then & just do a wrap up for the handful of games that don't know when to quit with the update trophies. That way you'll only count them once for the year with minimal guilt while still maintaining the spirit of the event.

On 8/25/2020 at 8:09 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Save them for closer to the end of the year then & just do a wrap up for the handful of games that don't know when to quit with the update trophies. That way you'll only count them once for the year with minimal guilt while still maintaining the spirit of the event.

Could we just make that a rule in the event? A game can “only be completed once per year” with the exception of getting a platinum and then doing the dlc, but stuff like KF2, and MC, can we make it so they only count once a year? 

• Like 1

I’m currently working on Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends, just finished the multiplayer grind... 625 games of just quitting to a menu... what a blast that was. Now to clear up arcade mode and get 1000 KOs. I have three characters left for arcade mode. Hoping for a late August/Early September clearance. 

I’ve been working on my Ultra Rare Trophy count. I’m also at 550, I was below 475 at the start of this year so I’m making good progress. Death Road to Canada really helped with that, same with La-Mulana Ex, Kung Fun Panda is just another game with ultra rares for me to collect while also knocking out backlog. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Fnee2000 said:

1f632.png

The loading times alone were probably agonizing enough...

The loading times surprisingly weren’t too awful cause I had two PS4’s side to side so they connected quick, the worst part was the random people still playing the game getting in the way of my self boosting... it’s an old, boring, stupid game, as to why people play it, it’s beyond me, but they kept trying to join, it took probably 10+ hours to do all the boosting in total, I started about 3 years ago and made it a third of the way through the online portion then the game became free on PS plus and my boosting went to hell... so I figured servers should be dead enough now to start back up and sure enough, VICTORY!