“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

On 22-9-2020 at 10:12 AM, IGUnique said:

Took on the challenge and started the call of duty WW2 zombie DLC packs. Pretty much cleaned up all the DLC but just can't complete the boss fights. Did manage to fully complete the 3RD DLC with a total gap of:
2 years, 10 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 14 hours

Might try the EE's run's again. 

Managed to complete the darkest shore EE and now got the entire DLC 1 on 100%. Only the easter eggs for DLC 2 and 4 remain

Well, guess I'll write something stating where I currently am in terms of this challenge, having nothing to report otherwise.

I started a couple of new games this month, and only one game would be eligible for this challenge. That would be Nascar 14, but my saves were wiped and I need every bit of restraint I have to not throw it into a wall. 

One more question, while I was added on like the 1st of September, I actually asked at the end of August, and I do have a game that can count for August. So can that be added instead? Game in question is Madden NFL 18. Means I have at least something to show for my "efforts"

On 31-8-2020 at 1:11 AM, Berendsapje said:

Can I join in on the fun too?

S2bc7c0.png
All 41 Trophies
10th August 2020  Platinum in 2 years, 8 months
PS4
S
RANK
100%

spacer.png
2.39%

I will try to play Bully next month, and that one does count. Let's see what happens, I suppose.

Edited by Berendsapje
  • Like 2

Hey all, gaming and clean up in general, for myself, will be harder to do as I'm in school full time now. I don't wanna consider myself as "inactive" because I will still game every now and then, just not as frequent as I used to be able to. I wish y'all luck in your future trophy hunting !!

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 6:09 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Hola & welcome!

Games count on a monthly basis, so only the ones you completed from the month joined & on would be eligible to count. Great progress so far though.

Thanks for the warm welcome and clarification! I hope this becomes a monthly tradition moving forward in my gaming journey. ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

@Gretchen27

You missed my single addition, lol. Not a big deal, I need to get like some of these that get three or four. 

My bad :facepalm: It's fixed in the summary now (I had it already in the OP at least). The event has gotten so big over the years, its easy to overlook something. A total of 27 games is better then 26 though. 

Edited by Gretchen27
  • Like 1

@bruin-rocks I hear you loud and clear on this. I was gung ho at the beginning of the year trying to earn 1000's of trophies a month while also trying to clear out as many backlog games as I could. Toward the middle of the year it started to wear thin and my motivation took a nosedive. I just decided to refocus and play what I wanted, rather than force more and more backlog games. This is why, in recent months my backlog completions have been on the easier side. So, I applaud you ? for stepping away to work on that new game backlog! I am sure the trophy hunting itch will rear its head again at some point in the future. Plus, 114 backlog games removed is beyond awesome! You sited me as a motivation but I have to say you have been a driving force to keep me going as well. Also, always happy to help when I can. If there is a new game that has co-op and you need help with it, let me know. In the end, it's all about having fun and if you aren't having fun, then something is wrong and it is time for a change...

• Like 4