“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

3 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Doesn't feel that long, but 10 years ago today I booted up the PS3 for the first time & started my trophy collection. LBP, which was bundled with it, is still unfinished. One day my platformer skills will be honed enough & I'll ace those no death levels.

For now, I'm edging closer to completing one last backlog game for the year. Which is supposed to be Spider-Man, except I'm having a hard time putting down Yakuza Kiwami (also falls under the event). It's my game of the year right here. There isn't a part I haven't liked, or somehow strangely, grown to like. I'm gonna have to get the whole series now, & I don't even like fighting (read as button masher) games. Sadly, like LBP, at the moment it's above my current skill level to wrap up before the year.

Back to an equally fun (& easier) Spider-Man. Just going for the plat because my system barely has the room for the base game & it's update. I have the DLC, have to get back to it next year once I clear space.

Reminder: have your completions reported in by New Year if they're to be included in the year end summary. Plenty of time left to finish the year strong.

@SunkenQueen
Welcome & best of luck working on that backlog! I'll have you a spot in the OP on the next update.

@Crispy_Oglop
I like how you've got 2021 planned out by the month. Some of those look tough, ultimately they're all doable though. I'll add you in next update. & of course, welcome to the event!

The Yakuza games are amazing. Yakuza 0 pulled me in and I caved and bought every game in the series. I still want to clear up Yakuza 0 but the Legend difficulty is really hard...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

The Yakuza games are amazing. Yakuza 0 pulled me in and I caved and bought every game in the series. I still want to clear up Yakuza 0 but the Legend difficulty is really hard...

Agreed on the Yakuza games being amazing, I'm slowly working my way through the series, I'm on Yakuza 5 now and i'm loving it. The franchise was such a nice surprise for me and i'm really glad I discovered it.

• Like 1