“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

@Gretchen27 Quick question, no hurry for an answer:

Does "as done as I'm likely to get with it" count? Figure I'll update my list soon and there are at least a couple I have that are obtainable but not worth the bother; mainly PS3 with online. No point in keeping them listed if not.  ?

Just asking since WD2 was skipped (which isn't a problem). Not likely to get that plat unless I wind up with a PS5 and self-boost.

5 minutes ago, SyIaris said:

@Gretchen27 Quick question, no hurry for an answer:

Does "as done as I'm likely to get with it" count? Figure I'll update my list soon and there are at least a couple I have that are obtainable but not worth the bother; mainly PS3 with online. No point in keeping them listed if not.  ?

Just asking since WD2 was skipped (which isn't a problem). Not likely to get that plat unless I wind up with a PS5 and self-boost.

In the Rules it is enough to have played throught the story so i think as long as that is done^^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Here’s December’s summary, really surprised by the completions. Usually the last month is the least productive. Nice!

Still working on the year end one. & I’ve been noticing lately people have been forgetting to post percentages with their completions. Please try & remember them. Or hey, I wouldn’t mind if everyone started adding a line version at the bottom of their posts that was copy/paste friendly for the OP. There’s more of you than me, so it’d make my role easier. Food for thought ?

Monthly Summary:

December

Games Completed by Participant:

AUSTRALIANDJ: 1 game

Berendsapje: 1 game  

bruin-rocks: 4 games  

Crispy_Oglop: 1 game

damage_6-9: 1 game

Flex_Da_Brent: 1 game

Fnee2000: 2 games

Gretchen27: 1 game

HokieCAB: 1 game

IGUnique: 1 game  

kingofbattle8174: 1 game

King Hayes: 1 game

Kishnabe: 2 games

lch1994-1994: 7 games

MattbluePT: 3 games

Mr-ttaM: 1 game

Phantochi: 6 games

REAPER4536: 2 games

Sylaris: 2 games

xEl_Cidx: 2 games

Total: 

41 games (+10)

Oldest Game Completed: Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood [8 years, 5 months] Flex_Da_Brent

Youngest Game Completed: SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom [6 months, 6 days] bruin-rocks

Rarest Platinum: Persona 4: Arena (0.38%) Phantochi

Rarest 100%: Treasures of Montezuma Blitz (2.69%) Kishnabe

Absolute Rarity: World of Tanks (0.08%) REAPER4536

@Crispy_Oglop

Forgot to mention. Games count by the month, so you can include your other December backlog completions if you wish.

Im not too sure how to make things easier for you to copy @Gretchen27

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

Im not too sure how to make things easier for you to copy @Gretchen27

S28f9b1.png
All 103 Trophies
12th December 2020  Completed in 2 years, 2 months
PS4

0.75% platinum

0.36% 100%

We could try something like this? I usually don't post the rarity unless the game is "Rare" because everything above the 5% isn't gonna make the monthly list anyway and personally the rarity doesn't bother me that much. Also you cant copy the entire row from your profile cause the trophy icons dont keep the correct format (see below). 

S28f9b1.png
All 103 Trophies
PS4
S
RANK
100%

spacer.png
0.75%0.36%
  • Like 3

I think adding a line like this would be very helpfull

December 2020: LEGO Worlds [3 years, 4 months], Need for Speed: Undercover [11 years, 1 month], Bayonetta [7 years, 3 months], Killing Floor 2 [3 years, 8 months], Minecraft (Vita) [4 years, 11 months], Saints Row: The Third [7 years, 9 months], Hotline Miami [7 years, 1 month], 

also for % in my opionion this is the cleanest looking option 

S550a43.png
All 81 Trophies
3rd January 2021  Completed in 7 years, 10 months

i also only added the % thats relevant for me instead of both,so its easier to not make copy mistakes.

Edited by Ich1994-1994
  • Like 2

I’m currently working on Gundam Breaker 3 on my Vita. I got back into the game in December and I’ve been making great progress. It’s quite a bit of a grind but I am loving it. Also @Gretchen27 I do believe @Ich1994-1994 had the oldest game completed for December with Need For Speed at 11 years 1 month. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I think adding a line like this would be very helpfull

December 2020: LEGO Worlds [3 years, 4 months], Need for Speed: Undercover [11 years, 1 month], Bayonetta [7 years, 3 months], Killing Floor 2 [3 years, 8 months], Minecraft (Vita) [4 years, 11 months], Saints Row: The Third [7 years, 9 months], Hotline Miami [7 years, 1 month], 

^This is what I mean adding to make it easier ?

4 hours ago, IGUnique said:
S28f9b1.png
All 103 Trophies
PS4

0.75% platinum

0.36% 100%

We could try something like this? I usually don't post the rarity unless the game is "Rare" because everything above the 5% isn't gonna make the monthly list anyway and personally the rarity doesn't bother me that much. Also you cant copy the entire row from your profile cause the trophy icons dont keep the correct format (see below).

Posting this is okay to quickly see. Still listing the percentage is helpful. I wouldn't know the game rarity for something I've never played. 

@bruin-rocks

Good catch. Fixed. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

^This is what I mean adding to make it easier 1f600.png

Posting this is okay to quickly see. Still listing the percentage is helpful. I wouldn't know the game rarity for something I've never played. 

@bruin-rocks

Good catch. Fixed. 

Good idea with the monhtly line, I will add that in the feature. We can also add the percentage in the same line if that makes it even better? 

Example:

S28f9b1.png
All 103 Trophies

December 2020: Call of Duty: Black ops 4 [2 years, 2 months] [0,36%], Trials Fusion Fault One Zero DLC [5 years, 3 months] [3.46%]

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

Good idea with the monhtly line, I will add that in the feature. We can also add the percentage in the same line if that makes it even better? 

Example:

S28f9b1.png
All 103 Trophies

December 2020: Call of Duty: Black ops 4 [2 years, 2 months] [0,36%], Trials Fusion Fault One Zero DLC [5 years, 3 months] [3.46%]

i would leave that out. for the total list of all games i think it snot necessary. we just add the line at the end of the update post so it can be copy pasted easiely for the first post

• Like 1

Since i'm trying to work on my Backlog this year i would like to join.

Main focus would be PS3 games i guess.

For those who are interessted my first games would be:

Final Fantasy 13-2 (2%) first trophy 7th Nov 2013

Bleach: Soul Resurreccion (22%) first trophy 21st Jun 2014

Tomb Raider: Underworld (1%) first trophy 22nd Feb 2015

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (59%) first trophy 14th Feb 2014

NieR (47%) first trophy 27th Aug 2015

Diablo 3 (40%) first trophy 30th Nov 2013

The Darkness 2 (44%) first trophy 14th Mar 2014

Guess i'll finish army of two this month first.

• Like 4

On 1/6/2021 at 10:54 AM, Crispy_Oglop said:

January update time! Because I finished Hand of Fate super early I squeezed another game from my backlog into the January slot - Rogue Galaxy. I'm aiming to have this done by this time next week as i've pretty much finished the main story content and now i'm taking a break to grind some levels and finish some of the side content. At the moment i'm working my way through the bounties and increasing my hunter rank. The last few trophies are a bit of a grind-fest so I'm planning on throwing some TV shows on and pushing my way to level 99 over the next few evenings and the weekend.

Once I'm done I'll pause on my backlog until Metal Gear February as I really want to try out the Trails of Cold Steel franchise after buying the first game in the series, which will likely take up most of the rest of January. Hope everyone is doing okay and 2021 is as stress free as possible so far.

Hide contents

Do you have any tips for Rogue Galaxy? I’m stuck on Chapter 7 I think. The boss I have to fight just one shots me everytime. Also, I see you have Divinity on your list, I too have to complete that game so if you’d like a partner and don’t mind playing the game 2-4 times(cause  only the host gets trophies) send me a friend request and I’d be happy to play! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

Do you have any tips for Rogue Galaxy? I’m stuck on Chapter 7 I think. The boss I have to fight just one shots me everytime. Also, I see you have Divinity on your list, I too have to complete that game so if you’d like a partner and don’t mind playing the game 2-4 times(cause  only the host gets trophies) send me a friend request and I’d be happy to play! 

That's really kind of you! Sure I'll no doubt need some company on that journey in a few months time, i'll send a request as soon as i'm out of work. As for Rogue Galaxy - the Seed fight wast a pain in the ass because it's one of them you aren't meant to win. So you basically have to survive for a minute or two before the game kicks up a cutscene. I basically kept my distance and made sure I was healing and resurrecting the other two party members. A good tell as to when you might need to use healing / resurrects is when he does a sword spin move for a few seconds - that usually means he is about to land a 4-5 hit combo that will one shot the person he has targetted. I was complete coward in this fight ?.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop