Gretchen27

“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

1,522 posts in this topic

I am taking a break from trophy hunting for a couple of months. University is draining too much time now and I can't even handle normal playing :( Exams will be done by march so it's likely that I won't have much progress in the next 3-4 months (January included). If a server shutdown creeps around the corner I will be back lol.

My goal for this year is to get some super-old-online-games/ ps3-online-games done (based on Release Date) and other than that play for fun :D

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Yep, they count. Non-platinum games are referred to as the 100% category in the summaries. & you can bring in games completed while inactive, you just have to list them out for me.

 I'll check my profile and see what I've completed while being inactive.

Shouldnt be too much though.

 

Thanks for the heads up :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🤔 I was thinking about compiling a list of my eligible games.... but on having a quick scan by platform/ percentage, it adds up to 300+ 🤤 .... so that idea is staying on the backburner, lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

🤔 I was thinking about compiling a list of my eligible games.... but on having a quick scan by platform/ percentage, it adds up to 300+ 🤤 .... so that idea is staying on the backburner, lol

I actually really like this idea but it might depress me too much 😅 i think ill definitely do this though. Im only at about 44 games and a few of them won't qualify :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

1f914.png I was thinking about compiling a list of my eligible games.... but on having a quick scan by platform/ percentage, it adds up to 300+ 🤤 .... so that idea is staying on the backburner, lol

 

If you took out all the unstartes games you'd lose maybe 400-500 games :P

 

I can see a couple games that can literally be finished in hours, such as:

Datura, Dead Space Ignition, All the Doodle games, Goosebumps, Hell Yeah!, Jurassic Park Ep1-4, Journey, Magus, Mousecraft, Nelson Tethers, Papo & Yo, rain, Sam & Max BTS, The Swapper, TWD Season 2, Titan Attacks!, Ultratron. That's just on your PS3 list.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

 

If you took out all the unstartes games you'd lose maybe 400-500 games :P

 

I can see a couple games that can literally be finished in hours, such as:

Datura, Dead Space Ignition, All the Doodle games, Goosebumps, Hell Yeah!, Jurassic Park Ep1-4, Journey, Magus, Mousecraft, Nelson Tethers, Papo & Yo, rain, Sam & Max BTS, The Swapper, TWD Season 2, Titan Attacks!, Ultratron. That's just on your PS3 list.

 

😁 I was only looking at the E ranked games that I've already earned trophies in... the unstarted ones are another matter altogether, well, 680 other matters ... 🤐

 

I used to have the very bad habit of installing a game, then earn a trophy to make it show on the synced list, rinse & repeat..  then promptly forget about them.  

Which has resulted in me having a backlog from hell, lol 

 

On the plus side, this year I have no excuse for not finishing at least one old game every month, the ones you have listed are a nice starting point, so many thanks for that. 😁👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Games Working On list is as follows 

LA Mulana Ex

The Last of Us 2

Ghost of Tsushima

Yakuza 0

Persona 4 Golden

Gundam Breaker 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

My Games Working On list is as follows 

LA Mulana Ex

The Last of Us 2

Ghost of Tsushima

Yakuza 0

Persona 4 Golden

Gundam Breaker 3

 

Do you still own a PS3?

I see quite a few games you can finish off reallt quickly if you still do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.