“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

I am taking a break from trophy hunting for a couple of months. University is draining too much time now and I can't even handle normal playing :( Exams will be done by march so it's likely that I won't have much progress in the next 3-4 months (January included). If a server shutdown creeps around the corner I will be back lol.

My goal for this year is to get some super-old-online-games/ ps3-online-games done (based on Release Date) and other than that play for fun :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Yep, they count. Non-platinum games are referred to as the 100% category in the summaries. & you can bring in games completed while inactive, you just have to list them out for me.

I'll check my profile and see what I've completed while being inactive.

Shouldnt be too much though.

Thanks for the heads up :)

54 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

? I was thinking about compiling a list of my eligible games.... but on having a quick scan by platform/ percentage, it adds up to 300+ ? .... so that idea is staying on the backburner, lol

I actually really like this idea but it might depress me too much ? i think ill definitely do this though. Im only at about 44 games and a few of them won't qualify :)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

1f914.png I was thinking about compiling a list of my eligible games.... but on having a quick scan by platform/ percentage, it adds up to 300+ ? .... so that idea is staying on the backburner, lol

If you took out all the unstartes games you'd lose maybe 400-500 games :P

I can see a couple games that can literally be finished in hours, such as:

Datura, Dead Space Ignition, All the Doodle games, Goosebumps, Hell Yeah!, Jurassic Park Ep1-4, Journey, Magus, Mousecraft, Nelson Tethers, Papo & Yo, rain, Sam & Max BTS, The Swapper, TWD Season 2, Titan Attacks!, Ultratron. That's just on your PS3 list.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

If you took out all the unstartes games you'd lose maybe 400-500 games :P

I can see a couple games that can literally be finished in hours, such as:

Datura, Dead Space Ignition, All the Doodle games, Goosebumps, Hell Yeah!, Jurassic Park Ep1-4, Journey, Magus, Mousecraft, Nelson Tethers, Papo & Yo, rain, Sam & Max BTS, The Swapper, TWD Season 2, Titan Attacks!, Ultratron. That's just on your PS3 list.

? I was only looking at the E ranked games that I've already earned trophies in... the unstarted ones are another matter altogether, well, 680 other matters ... ?

I used to have the very bad habit of installing a game, then earn a trophy to make it show on the synced list, rinse & repeat..  then promptly forget about them.  

Which has resulted in me having a backlog from hell, lol 

On the plus side, this year I have no excuse for not finishing at least one old game every month, the ones you have listed are a nice starting point, so many thanks for that. ??