“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

... Fuck it, I'll rejoin. Write me up, @Gretchen27!

You can put me as BillyHorrible in the OP, since I'm changing my forum name about once every month anyway B)

Don't think I can manage as many played through old games as a year and a half ago when I was starting up the first edition of this event, but one game each month should be manageable. I'm trying to put focus on my backlog again, but I've also got my Switch backlog, and some upcoming new games I want to spend time on.

Right now, the one old game I'm actively working on is Rayman Legends. Should get the platinum late October or early November, if I can keep it up with a daily go at the online challenges.

As for games I have planned for this event: Farpoint (stopped when I realised I was getting a PS4 Pro but I really want to get back to it), Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered (it hasn't been six months yet but it will be once I get to finishing this), and Hitman (got excited for the second game so now I want to finish up the last two levels in this one).

• Like 2

Time for  a small addition. Surprisingly not for the stack of finished games but ones I'm currently working on:

Game(s) working on right now
- Grid Autosport (First trophy: 27th August 2017, Goal: 100%)

- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (First trophy: 8th April 2013, Goal: 100%)

As I mentioned in a recent post I rediscovered my enjoyment for Most Wanted a few days ago as I decided to just put in the disc and see how I like the car-handling nowadays. As I bought all the DLC back in Summer 2013 (but barely played it) I still have quite a lot to do but I think it's doable. For the singleplayer-portion I'm finished with more than half of the required races for all DLCs and I will be able to self-boost most of those multiplayer-trophies so I should be good to go.

1 hour ago, Ezio Auditore said:

I'm trying to put focus on my backlog again, but I've also got my Switch backlog, and some upcoming new games I want to spend time on.

Is your Switch-backlog so big by now? From what I remember (around this time last year) it sounded like you were able to handle everything quite well by buying only a new game if you finished a previous one.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Is your Switch-backlog so big by now? From what I remember (around this time last year) it sounded like you were able to handle everything quite well by buying only a new game if you finished a previous one.

Weeeelllll....

Last year was easy, there wasn't too much out yet.

This year:

- The eShop had exploded with many new games I want to play,

- I've got a bit of money to spare and I decided that I'm going to buy games if I think the price is worth it, whether or not I really want to immediately play through the game, especially if it's an indie game with a decent price,

- I've bought a bunch of short games to play on my summer holiday, while in the end I played only a little and was mostly reading,

- and I started playing less at home, resting more and reading books or watching television shows.

So, my current Switch backlog:

Spoiler

Agatha Knife

Banner Saga 2

Banner Saga 3

Bayonetta

Bayonetta 2

Binaries

Blaster Master Zero

Bloodstained: Curse Of The Moon

The Bridge

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

The Count Lucanor

Deemo

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Fall

forma.8

FRAMED 1-2

Goetia

Golf Story

Hollow Knight

Hyrule Warriors

Kid Tripp

L.A. Noire

Manticore - Galaxy On Fire

Mario Tennis Aces

Mega Man 1-6

Mega Man X 1-4

Membrane

Nihilumbra

Pan-Pan

Picross S 2

Rayman Legends

Riptide GP Renegade

Robonauts

Runner3

Shovel Knight: King Knight campaign (when it releases)

Snake Pass

Snipperclips DLC

Sonic Mania

South Park: The Fractured But Whole (including DLC)

Splitter Critters

Super One More Jump

Typoman

Voez

Völgarr The Viking

The Way Remastered

West Of Loathing

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

Yooka-Laylee

Zaccaria Pinball (free table)

It's not as bad as it looks though. At least two thirds of these are either super short games (less than ten hours, many even less than four hours), or games I'm actually quite close to the end on (like with Sonic Mania; got to the final boss, died, and just didn't bother retrying), and there's several games that are not high profile for me because I played them before on a different console (L.A. Noire will be my fifth playthrough, for instance). And I'm honestly committed to turning it around again - joining @Paleblood's backlog event, for instance, where Switch games also count. I expect to get my Switch backlog under twenty before the year is over.

The only games on this list I have regrets about buying are Mario Tennis Aces and Robonauts. First was just disappointing, single player wise, and the second was a try in an unfamiliar genre that didn't pan out.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ezio Auditore said:

- I've got a bit of money to spare and I decided that I'm going to buy games if I think the price is worth it, whether or not I really want to immediately play through the game, especially if it's an indie game with a decent price,

I also have some short phases where I buy games before I even attempt to play them but I try to reduce them. I try to play them shortly after the actual purchase (shortly = next 2 to 4 weeks at least) if I don't play them immediately. 

44 minutes ago, Ezio Auditore said:

It's not as bad as it looks though.

I think the list looks quite doable. A whole bunch of the games is rather short and then there's the random game in between where you can play one round or two and just go on with the next one (Picross, Deemo, Voez, Rayman Legends, probably Hyrule Warriors, too).

20 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I also have some short phases where I buy games before I even attempt to play them but I try to reduce them. I try to play them shortly after the actual purchase (shortly = next 2 to 4 weeks at least) if I don't play them immediately. 

All I'll buy for the rest of this year is definitely only stuff I wish to play right away.

20 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I think the list looks quite doable. A whole bunch of the games is rather short and then there's the random game in between where you can play one round or two and just go on with the next one (Picross, Deemo, Voez, Rayman Legends, probably Hyrule Warriors, too).

Indeed. Voez and Deemo are definitely games I play a couple of songs at a time, and Hyrule Warriors will probably be a bit-a-day game for me too. Rayman Legends is a slow burn only because I played through it twice already.

Picross seems to be the sort of game I can't help but cannonball though. Did it with the first game, as well as with Pic-a-Pix, and I'm doing dozens of puzzles at a time in this new game too.

12 hours ago, Ezio Auditore said:

You can put me as BillyHorrible in the OP, since I'm changing my forum name about once every month anyway B)

Welcome back! Thanks for saving me from asking about what name to put down ?

I only had your section from the original thread to copy so if there are other games since then you'd like to mark as completed just let me know. Best of luck with the online challenges in Rayman (one a day shouldn't hurt your sanity). 

11 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Time for  a small addition. Surprisingly not for the stack of finished games but ones I'm currently working on:

Wait, that's not a plan is it?

Added. Enjoy the racing games ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Welcome back! Thanks for saving me from asking about what name to put down 1f604.png

I only had your section from the original thread to copy so if there are other games since then you'd like to mark as completed just let me know. Best of luck with the online challenges in Rayman (one a day shouldn't hurt your sanity). 

Points for effort, but I don't mind if my stats are reset for the event. I did leave for over a year after all, and the event has gone through two additional threads.

I checked before my post from earlier today and if we'd keep count, I'd have about four or so more games played through. Personally, I'd say it doesn't count as I wasn't part of the event then. As far as I'm concerned, you can put me at zero games, with (re)joined in August. But if you want to keep the whole score, I'll make a nice list and figure out other games that count.

Finished the story!

L873cd8.png

I figured, since I'm getting excited for HITMAN 2 I should at least finish the story of HITMAN.

I hit a snag during the Colorado level, went back to finish Assassin's Creed Origins, bought the DLC for that game and by the end, I got distracted with other games.

Glad I saw it through. I'm not usually into stealth but this game was very enjoyable, and it marks the first time I played through a complete Hitman game (played the first mission of a couple of others).

I also think I'll go back to this game from time to time, see if I can see it through to completion..

Even more excited now for HITMAN 2, but it's still three months out. Enough to play in the meantime though.

I bought this game less than half a year ago, but seeing as I got the base game free July 2017 and played through it back then, it actually even counts as the old "first trophy from over a year ago" rules.

BillyHorrible :gold: (Joined in February 2017, games removed from backlog: 14 - last game played through in August 2018)

Spoiler

Games played through during event

April 2017: Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (October 2015, DLC), Assassin's Creed IV: Black Fag (August 2014, platinum - did MP in March and SP in April)

May 2017: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (July 2015, main story and first DLC), Back To The Future: OUTATIME (April 2015, 100%), Rain (August 2015, main story and 100%)

June 2017: Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD (June 2015, platinum), Assassin's Creed: Rogue (March 2016, platinum), Papo & Yo (April 2015, story), L.A. Noire (March 2015, platinum and 100% in DLC)

July 2017: Portal 2 (March 2015, co-op campaign)

January 2018: Shadow Of The Beast (October 2016, story)

February 2018: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (July 2015, story)

April 2018: Firewatch (July 2017, DLC 100%)

August 2018: HITMAN (July 2017, story)

Rayman Legends

Game(s) on agenda 

Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered

Farpoint

@Gretchen27 I noticed in the OPs that we count from first entry, so yeah. I checked my trophy list and should have added everything that would count.

Edited by Ezio Auditore
Did a halfway through save in case the site messed up and made me lose progress again
  • Like 2

On 04/05/2018 at 4:57 PM, Gretchen27 said:

DLC may substitute for a monthly game.

On 04/05/2018 at 4:57 PM, Gretchen27 said:

DLC counts. Completing the DLC for a game may count toward your “game of the month.” You may substitute only if all DLC packs are completed for that game.

Just spotted these in the OP.

Does thus mean that if you do both main game and DLC back to back, it counts as two games? Or does it mean only if a significant amount of time has elapsed since getting through main game stuff?

On 8/11/2018 at 4:14 PM, Ash Williams said:

Finished the story!

L873cd8.png

BillyHorrible :gold: (Joined in February 2017, games removed from backlog: 14 - last game played through in August 2018)

Reveal hidden contents

Games played through during event

April 2017: Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (October 2015, DLC), Assassin's Creed IV: Black Fag (August 2014, platinum - did MP in March and SP in April)

May 2017: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (July 2015, main story and first DLC), Back To The Future: OUTATIME (April 2015, 100%), Rain (August 2015, main story and 100%)

June 2017: Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD (June 2015, platinum), Assassin's Creed: Rogue (March 2016, platinum), Papo & Yo (April 2015, story), L.A. Noire (March 2015, platinum and 100% in DLC)

July 2017: Portal 2 (March 2015, co-op campaign)

January 2018: Shadow Of The Beast (October 2016, story)

February 2018: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (July 2015, story)

April 2018: Firewatch (July 2017, DLC 100%)

August 2018: HITMAN (July 2017, story)

Rayman Legends

Game(s) on agenda 

Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered

Farpoint

@Gretchen27 I noticed in the OPs that we count from first entry, so yeah. I checked my trophy list and should have added everything that would count.

Props for getting through HITMAN! I spent way too many hours watching Let’s Plays on YT for that game. Love the concept, I could never play it though. No stealth or patience talent whatsoever. My gameplay would end up being a kill everyone in the level challenge. So that’s pretty awesome you played through the objectives & cleared the base game.

Thank you for the format ready list :D

On 8/11/2018 at 4:43 PM, Ash Williams said:

Does thus mean that if you do both main game and DLC back to back, it counts as two games? Or does it mean only if a significant amount of time has elapsed since getting through main game stuff?

You can complete the main game & DLC back to back in a different month & count it as two completed games. It won’t count as two completed games in the same month though.

Ex: last month I completed Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (main & DLC), it counted as one game. Few months back I did the Heist DLC for GTA V, counting it for my completed game. & the next month I polished off the main game & that counted as a completed game.

DLC substitutes ideally should count as a completed game if you finish all the packs for that trophy list. However, exceptions can be made for games with numerous DLC packs that are either time consuming &/or difficult. Since both of the aforementioned are subjective to the individual I leave that up to each person what they wish to qualify as worthy of a “completed” count.

A case was made earlier for Batman Arkham Knight which has numerous packets that can be divided into story missions, batmobile challenges, & combat challenges. It was agreed that completion for the month would count if all packets relating to one type were completed (I think they did the handful of packs relating to the story missions). So for a game like Batman Arkham Knight you could technically count it four times if you played over four separate months.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Props for getting through HITMAN! I spent way too many hours watching Let’s Plays on YT for that game. Love the concept, I could never play it though. No stealth or patience talent whatsoever. My gameplay would end up being a kill everyone in the level challenge. So that’s pretty awesome you played through the objectives & cleared the base game.

Thank you for the format ready list :D

As you can see by how long it took me to finally start a Hitman game for real, and then how long it took me to actually get through the story, stealth isn't usually my thing either. I liked Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, and I enjoyed The Phantom Pain until all the zombie shit and squirming almost naked women started. That game would have gone much better in my opinion if like Ground Zeroes, it hadn't featured any of the weird Kojima stuff and was just an awesome Kiefer Sutherland spy game. As disappointing as The Phantom Pain was, I'm glad that with Hitman I now have found another stealth series, and one that's been very enjoyable to me. It's part of the reason I pre-ordered HITMAN 2, and I'm glad Warner saw potential as the dev's previois parent company has gone belly up.

The base game (tutorial missions) is free by the way, and several of the episodes have gone free for a limited time (right now, Marrakech is free). So I'd say pick up the base game and try for yourself, the tutorial missions give a good sense of how the devs expect you to play.

Of course, me being bad at stealth means that about half the main missions ended up with me just headshotting a target and running away, or sniping them from a distance.

I definitely want to do more in the game though. Luckily, you don't need to complete all challenges for 100% trophy completion and only one DLC pack asks for the Silent Assassin and Suit Only challenges to be completed, so I think going for the 100% should be manageable for me.

In fact, @Gretchen27 let's just say that you can put HITMAN on my "actively working on" list, as I'll try to get 100%s on the DLCs. I occasionally need an extra push to stick to a game instead of moving on. I won't plan on one DLC a month for maximising points in this event, we'll just see how quick or slow I get through the game. There's three upcoming games I'm looking forward to a lot (HITMAN 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Starlink) and I want to get psyched for both HITMAN 2 and Assassin's Creed Odyssey by playing some of the previous installments (Rogue Remastered in case of AC Odyssey) - Starlink is a new IP so nothing to do for that one except boot up Star Fox on my SNES or N64.

You can complete the main game & DLC back to back in a different month & count it as two completed games. It won’t count as two completed games in the same month though.

Ex: last month I completed Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (main & DLC), it counted as one game. Few months back I did the Heist DLC for GTA V, counting it for my completed game. & the next month I polished off the main game & that counted as a completed game.

DLC substitutes ideally should count as a completed game if you finish all the packs for that trophy list. However, exceptions can be made for games with numerous DLC packs that are either time consuming &/or difficult. Since both of the aforementioned are subjective to the individual I leave that up to each person what they wish to qualify as worthy of a “completed” count.

A case was made earlier for Batman Arkham Knight which has numerous packets that can be divided into story missions, batmobile challenges, & combat challenges. It was agreed that completion for the month would count if all packets relating to one type were completed (I think they did the handful of packs relating to the story missions). So for a game like Batman Arkham Knight you could technically count it four times if you played over four separate months.

Thanks for the explanation.

• Like 1

I personally see a game completed when it has the 100% or all obtainable trophies unlocked since you can’t get more trophies at this time. I see the completed games count more like progress on a game. To make things easier I would always devide it personally in: Maingame: Singleplayer, Multiplayer, Coop, Extra ordinary difficult, grindy af and awkward ( e.g. Resogun’s local coop trophy). If the entire game is difficult like meatboy then you’ll have difficult and misc only so 2 progress opportunities.

DLC has basically the same requirements but if I take Battlefield Hardline as example I would devide the DLC to 40,000 kill trophy ( maybe even devide it into 10,000 pieces) and rest of the DLCs for the progress count. 

In in general I will try to get the 100% and would not be happy with just a lot of progress. I won’t start many new games till I have a 80% or 90% overall completion wich means by the end of the backlog challange, it’s likely that I have games like BFH 40,000 kills and NecroDancer left only wich are kinda impossible with my current skill lvl or grind focus. 

2 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

I personally see a game completed when it has the 100% or all obtainable trophies unlocked since you can’t get more trophies at this time. I see the completed games count more like progress on a game. To make things easier I would always devide it personally in: Maingame: Singleplayer, Multiplayer, Coop, Extra ordinary difficult, grindy af and awkward ( e.g. Resogun’s local coop trophy). If the entire game is difficult like meatboy then you’ll have difficult and misc only so 2 progress opportunities.

DLC has basically the same requirements but if I take Battlefield Hardline as example I would devide the DLC to 40,000 kill trophy ( maybe even devide it into 10,000 pieces) and rest of the DLCs for the progress count. 

In in general I will try to get the 100% and would not be happy with just a lot of progress. I won’t start many new games till I have a 80% or 90% overall completion wich means by the end of the backlog challange, it’s likely that I have games like BFH 40,000 kills and NecroDancer left only wich are kinda impossible with my current skill lvl or grind focus. 

Long story short: I differentiate between "played through" and "completed", which is either trophy and/or ing-game 100%.

I don't care for trophies and usually just playing through the story is enough for me. If I like the game enough or if after the story I'm close to finishing anyway, I'll go for the completion.

I recently started to play Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist again.

I only need one more trophy for the the 100% but it's the most time consuming.

I need to win every Duelist Challenge, which isn't that easy for some opponents.

If anyone knows Yu-Gi-Oh I'm using a Gimmick Puppet deck as I like them very much.

One DLC to 100%!

L873cd8.png

L0b19f7.png

I got all the trophies in the HITMAN bonus episode Landslide. Decided to do this since I'd be home late, and wanted to get an easy sense of achievement and progress in the early days of going for HITMAN's 100% so I would get into the commitment. Landslide is a bonus episode with its own trophy list, one where I don't need to get to level 20 mastery (like the main DLC packs) or need to do Silent Assassin or Suit Only challenges (like the other two bonus episodes).

Not much to say about it. It's still Hitman, with loads of ways to kill your targets. Following opportunities in the game is kind of rewarding, since it's the way to get a small kill cutscene, which can often get very over the top and/or cool.

@Gretchen27 here's my new August line:

August 2018: HITMAN (July 2017, main story completed + 1 DLC to 100%)

1534457518-fate-extella.jpg

Fate/Extella was one of the very few games I bought day-one because I really love the Fate franchise but it quickly turned out to be a grindy nightmare with motion sickness as a bonus.

When I decided to go back and try again for the platinum, I wasn't even sure if I had the required skills to do it. I put hours and hours into it every day in order to beat every stage in Very Hard difficulty and I was growing really sick of it but finally, the four remaining trophies popped and I won't have to touch that game ever again.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 3:01 AM, Ash Williams said:

Snipperclips DLC

Wait... Snipperclips has DLC?!? I thought it was a multiplayer only game. :o

Good luck on your Switch Backlog. I don't even play my Switch anymore because I have so much I need to do. I just deleted one of my old accounts and I have so many more to delete but I have to platinum the games that I liked on their libraries before I do so... which I won't complete until the next solar eclipse. :(

I will look through my libraries and see if I bought any games a long time ago and see what I can handle that isn't part of an event.

Edited by DragonQuest238

36 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Wait... Snipperclips has DLC?!? I thought it was a multiplayer only game. :o

That it's multiplayer only doesn't mean it can't get any DLC :)

Actually there are two player and four player puzzles, the two player ones are the main part of the game. But the game does have a setting where one player can control two clips, so the two player levels could be done solo and the four player levels could be done by two or three players 

Great game, if you like some annoying multiplayer fun :D

36 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Good luck on your Switch Backlog. I don't even play my Switch anymore because I have so much I need to do. I just deleted one of my old accounts and I have so many more to delete but I have to platinum the games that I liked on their libraries before I do so... which I won't complete until the next solar eclipse. :(

I will look through my libraries and see if I bought any games a long time ago and see what I can handle that isn't part of an event.

You don't "need to" or "have to" do anything. Play whatever you want, gaming is a hobby and shouldn't be a mournful occasion.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 6:26 PM, wolverine123 said:

Didn't get anything that qualifies done last month but I'm gonna make up for it this month. Just got the plat in dragon age 2, first trophy 18th July 2011 plat in 7 years 4 weeks. 

Nice! How’s DA II compared to DAO? I remember hearing something about the background environments being bland & watered down combat.

On 8/14/2018 at 2:29 AM, Ash Williams said:

The base game (tutorial missions) is free by the way, and several of the episodes have gone free for a limited time (right now, Marrakech is free). So I'd say pick up the base game and try for yourself, the tutorial missions give a good sense of how the devs expect you to play.

-snip-

In fact, @Gretchen27 let's just say that you can put HITMAN on my "actively working on" list, as I'll try to get 100%s on the DLCs. I occasionally need an extra push to stick to a game instead of moving on. I won't plan on one DLC a month for maximising points in this event, we'll just see how quick or slow I get through the game. There's three upcoming games I'm looking forward to a lot (HITMAN 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Starlink) and I want to get psyched for both HITMAN 2 and Assassin's Creed Odyssey by playing some of the previous installments (Rogue Remastered in case of AC Odyssey) - Starlink is a new IP so nothing to do for that one except boot up Star Fox on my SNES or N64.

Beside the stealth aspect I didn’t bother with Hitman due to the episodic level releases. Strange marketing for a series that’s never done that before. But I guess it was better in the long run to keep people playing long after the initial release. Now that season 1 is completed I suppose I’m running out of reason not to play it.

Didn’t know the tutorial missions were still available for free though. I have a feeling I’ll play it & then go buy the definitive edition ?

Damn, I just finished a digital title & have free space on my PS4… Yeah alright – nothing wrong with adding a game I can play for a year plus (personal estimated completion time).

Section updated.

On 8/15/2018 at 8:59 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Completed my first August game, Lego Marvel Superheroes 1. Coming in at 3 years and 5 months. I used it as part of my backlog pyramid to finally give me the motivation to finish it. Only some slight frustration with a few races torwards the end. 

Congrats!

On 8/16/2018 at 6:19 PM, Myu said:

1534457518-fate-extella.jpg

Fate/Extella was one of the very few games I bought day-one because I really love the Fate franchise but it quickly turned out to be a grindy nightmare with motion sickness as a bonus.

When I decided to go back and try again for the platinum, I wasn't even sure if I had the required skills to do it. I put hours and hours into it every day in order to beat every stage in Very Hard difficulty and I was growing really sick of it but finally, the four remaining trophies popped and I won't have to touch that game ever again.

I was just looking at Umbral Star for the vita ?

Glad I didn’t pick it up now. I’m subject to motion sickness & headaches so I’ll steer clear of it. That sucks you got a disappointing day one purchase, but at least you’ve finished it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Beside the stealth aspect I didn’t bother with Hitman due to the episodic level releases. Strange marketing for a series that’s never done that before. But I guess it was better in the long run to keep people playing long after the initial release. Now that season 1 is completed I suppose I’m running out of reason not to play it.

Didn’t know the tutorial missions were still available for free though. I have a feeling I’ll play it & then go buy the definitive edition 1f602.png

Damn, I just finished a digital title & have free space on my PS4… Yeah alright – nothing wrong with adding a game I can play for a year plus (personal estimated completion time).

Section updated.

I think the devs thought it was a mistake too, releasing the game episodicy, by the way. The sequel that's planned to relese in November is not episodic any more. Personally, I wonder how much of a hand Square Enix had in making the game episodic, perhaps just so part of the game could be released before the rest was finished - IO Interactive bought themselves out after SE started seeking a new buyer for the studio.

Yeah, definitely give it a go, I'm horrible at stealth and even I got through it.

I haven't done any update since my first HITMAN DLC, since I was finishing games on the Switch, and PS4 games I started less than half a year ago. I've started working on Life Goes On yesterday, which I started over a year ago, so I expect a new update soon.

8 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Nice! How’s DA II compared to DAO? I remember hearing something about the background environments being bland & watered down combat.

I definitely don't recommend it. The combat is pretty bad, 90% of the time I was just mashing X, the backgrounds are all dull, you spend most of your time going backwards and forwards through the same 4 or 5 areas.

The story bored me, I couldn't make myself give a shit either way when I had to make decisions who to support or not. I had to do 2 full playthroughs as I stupidly deleted my origins saves after I got the 100% earlier this year and sold the game on. Luckily you can skip all dialogue which made the 2nd play through quicker.

I'm not in a rush to go back and do the other 2 dlcs I have left and it's also put me off playing inquisition which I've had in on my backlog for ages. 

On 8.8.2018 at 1:20 PM, REAPER4536 said:

Well I'm back in action. 

Crysis 3 100% - First Trophy February  2013 - Completed in 5 Years 5 Month

On 9.8.2018 at 5:17 PM, REAPER4536 said:

To get back to 1 finished game per month average ->

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry - First Trophy August 2017 - Completed in 11 Months and 3 Weeks 

And for the hattrick

Assassin's Creed III 100% - First Trophy November 2012 - Completed in 5 Years and 9 Months

Edited by REAPER4536
  • Like 1