“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

@Aviditas90

No worries, it's fine. I haven't had a chance to change the date on the form. The responses are sent to the same excel sheet. It'd be a problem if someone logged a game from several months back. I probably wouldn't notice & put the completion down in the present month. A couple days overlap is no problem. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Monthly streak #7:

F1 2020 [11 months, 3 weeks] P: 12.95%

Completed the game on July 1st with another trophy popping earlier than it should be.

At least according to the stats in game. Seems to happen to me quite a lot recently and I don't really know why.

Thanks to @gazofonias69 for doing the remaining online races with me. Online is just cancer if you don't have a high safety rating.

The new game is released on the 13th (if you pre-ordered the deluxe edition like I did) and the throphy list is already released.

Pretty much the same list, they only increased the online trophy to 100 instead of 50 and excluded the new coop careeer mode.

Which sucks, because I already have two friends I wanna play seperate careers with, which would have been 44 races... guess it's going to be another 3 laps races grind fest then.

But a few words to the current game aswell.

Online with randoms - sucks

Online with friends - sucks because of technical issues with the Safety Car and other essential things to F1 racing

MyTeam - is pretty fun but the progress is too quick. You can nearly max out a full department in a season. I was third (with AI on 100 / 110 difficulty) in the standings after Season 1. Mostly because the AI never goes for one stops, even though you can drive the tyres much longer than shown in the game. Also you don't randomly blow up. As long as you switch out your engine before his durabilty reaches 0% you won't DNF randomly. Which sucks. 

But the new game looks promising with new damage models and a lot of other new stuff. 

ah atleast 100 races isn't as bad as F1 2017/F1 2018 that took about 50-60 hours of online gameplay. I do agree that online is basicly made by the lobby's u get in and on release most of them are extremely toxic. And yeah MyTeam just went a bit too quick on the progression. 

• 2 weeks later...

As usual my trophy hunting slows down in july and august significantley.

Was still able to fi ish something for the streak

The cave (7 years, 1 month) 

a nice game to play throught. A far less nice game to 100%^^ 5 runs while one has to be no death. Of course i manage to kill one of the 3 characters you play offscreen so i has to do a second no death run and pump it up to 6 playthroughts. 

Also its suposed to be a coop game but some of the areas are horrible in coop. With 1 person having to do thing for 20min were all the second person can do is pull one leaver and wait. Anyway still glad to have it done

i try to concentrate a bit more on psplus games. With stories of people who are out of psplus for 1 day and loose all their games i am really not in the mood to rebuy the stuff i have in my backlog^^ that defeats the purpose of this project that i partly do to save money^^

• Like 4

I got three games done this month.

S38044f.png

[1 Year, 11 Months]

Saacf5e.png

[1 Year, 11 Months]

Sb4d7ef.png

[6 Years, 1 Month]

Going to knock out Crash 2, but taking a little break.  Getting the Relic in The High Road broke me.  Doing Stormy Ascent after that wasn't nearly as bad.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

@Gretchen27 what's the small number in the OP for? In the spoiler tag for every participant?

The number of games cleared for that year?

Another question @everyone

Who's still running for the yearly streak?

I know we lost at least two by now.

i was also wondering about that already. but not everybody got one. maybe your number in the leaderboard of removed games?

I am still running for the streak and actually have a streak going since i joined this project

Edit: ok i thing my guess is wrong^^ i have number 30^^

Edited by Ich1994-1994
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I am still running for the streak and actually have a streak going since i joined this project

I think my current streak is going from re-joining (January 2021) after inactivity until now.

But there was a time I mentally couldn't play games I've started when my fiancé was still with me.

And that doesn't go well with a "timed" challenge.

At least not without a good distraction, which isn't really the point of gaming, isn't it?

But that yearly streak thing is surprisingly motivating - I don't know why, but I'll take it.

Edited by JayDeLosDioses

1 minute ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

I think my current streak is going from re-joining (January 2021) after inactivity until now.

But there was a time I mentally couldn't play games I've started when my fiancé was still with me.

And that doesn't go well with a "timed" challenge.

At least not without a good distraction, which isn't really the point of gaming, isn't it?

But that yearly streak thing is surprisingly motivating - I don't know why, but I'll take it.

understandable. for me its a bit the oposite. the worse my mental state the more i jump into the backlog
anyway i also try to keep "crap" games out of my yearly streak as well (with "crap" beeing definied how i feel about a game personally^^)

• Like 1