“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

4 hours ago, IGUnique said:

You still have some absolute top games on your list. I would recommend The horizon zero dawn DLC, Jedi fallen order, Shadow of war, The last of us remastered (although you really gotta love the gameplay for this one), crash bandicoot, Bloodborne. These games are time consuming but so much fun. Out of the list you are currently working on I would like to wish you luck with Knack. You can also add me on PSN to help with getting all the gems, such a stupid RNG mechanic that ruined the game for me....

GOW and resi 2/3 are also really good and fun games to plat!

Wholeheartedly agree with the options above. A lot of the games you have left are just a bit on the longer side, say 20+ hours minimum. They are all very good though.

18 hours ago, IGUnique said:

You still have some absolute top games on your list. I would recommend The horizon zero dawn DLC, Jedi fallen order, Shadow of war, The last of us remastered (although you really gotta love the gameplay for this one), crash bandicoot, Bloodborne. These games are time consuming but so much fun. Out of the list you are currently working on I would like to wish you luck with Knack. You can also add me on PSN to help with getting all the gems, such a stupid RNG mechanic that ruined the game for me....

GOW and resi 2/3 are also really good and fun games to plat!

Thank you for the considerations,

HZD I have been wanting to get back into soon,

Jedi Fallen Order I almost forgot I had :x,

Shadow of War.. not sure why I put that off..

LoUR I have been meaning to continue with, I wanted to get all the MP trophies out of the way first but just stopped after a while, should join a boosting group.

Crash is another I kind of forgot I had

Bloodborne I think I was putting off till after I had platted DS1 and 2.. dunno why.

Update:

I can now cross Journey off my list of games that need to be completed, can't believe I left it so long :x

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, IGUnique said:

One of the best games ever made in my opinion and the story still hurts a bit even in a second playthrough.

The questline ending for Yuriko remains one of the most beautiful and emotional scenes I've ever experienced in gaming. Jin gave us very few words but you could feel every emotion in that moment. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, felatio_deltoro said:

I definitely have quite a few that I can use for this!

Stranded Deep - First trophy June 11 2020 (Been working on this one lately, currently at 64%)

AC Valhalla - First trophy Nov 11 2020 (Currently at 85% of main game, no intention of picking up DLC)

Active Neurons 2 - First trophy March 18 2021 (Currently at 47%)

Gorogoa - First trophy March 15 2021 (Currently at 72%)

Street Racer Underground - First Trophy March 5 2021 (Currently at 17%)

Lumini - First trophy Jan 23 2021 (Currently at 54%)

Lifeless Planet - First trophy Jan 16 2021 (Currently at 64%)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - First trophy Jan 10 2021 (Currently at 5%)

Ruiner - First trophy Nov 30 2020 (Currently at 46%)

Intruders: Hide and Seek - First trophy July 18 2020 (Currently at 37%)

Vosaria: Lair of the Forgotten - First trophy June 6t 2020 (Currently at 6%)

Need for Speed Heat - First trophy April 18 2020 (Currently at 38%)

Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands - First trophy May 10 2020 (Currently at 28%)

AereA - First trophy April 18 2020 (Currently at 21%)

Erica - First trophy April 9 2020 (Currently at 19%)

Unravel - First trophy March 11 2020 (Currently at 2%)

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - First trophy Dec 27 2019 (Currently at 64%)

Rime - First trophy Feb 17 2018 (Currently at 10%)

I have over 100 games in my backlog currently lol it's abit ridiculous at the moment.  These are just the (PS4) ones that I started more then 6 months ago that I always planned on going back to get the :platinum: on.  

i have finished 80 games already and still have over 200 left^^ and that doesnt even count the ones i never started^^

• Like 2

On 21-9-2021 at 4:49 PM, JourneySilvers said:

The questline ending for Yuriko remains one of the most beautiful and emotional scenes I've ever experienced in gaming. Jin gave us very few words but you could feel every emotion in that moment. 

Indeed this questline!!! but for me also the horse, the Taka, and the final fight (trying my best without spoilers here). 

On 21-9-2021 at 8:58 PM, Ich1994-1994 said:

i have finished 80 games already and still have over 200 left^^ and that doesnt even count the ones i never started^^

Can I start working on your backlog then? ? 
I have like 29 games left and only 15 of those I am planning to get 100% and be done with it. This way I wont be able to keep the streak until the end of next year if I don't buy games with DLC coming out or wait 6 months to finish it? Atleast the attack on my backlog has worked wonders for me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MattbluePT said:

Sometimes it almost feels like we need to keep some games idle just so we can keep participating in this event ?

haha I feel you! Still, I don't like to keep things on my backlog unless it's like Borderlands 3/ AC Valhalla where there is a roadmap saying "4 DLC packs" coming. Then I prefer to wait till all of them are out but if I'm short on time I might do 1 DLC to keep the streak going for the challenge!?

Edited by IGUnique
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Indeed this questline!!! but for me also the horse, the Taka, and the final fight (trying my best without spoilers here). 

Can I start working on your backlog then? 1f605.png 
I have like 29 games left and only 15 of those I am planning to get 100% and be done with it. This way I wont be able to keep the streak until the end of next year if I don't buy games with DLC coming out or wait 6 months to finish it1f602.png Atleast the attack on my backlog has worked wonders for me.

i have plenty of work in my backlog^^ but i would need a dinner at least before i let you into my be...aehm...account

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MattbluePT said:
All 35 Trophies
26th September 2021 • Platinum in 7 years, 5 months

Game for the month! Finally decided to complete this game.
I'm having little time to play, but managed to complete it before the month ended. Let's see if I can continue with at least one game per month.

How dare you! 

Thinking for myself that i might have the oldest completion this month around with 7 years 4 months...not this time i guess :D

Gj dude :) Really liked Hotline Miami. 

Really dislike the second game though. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aviditas90 said:

How dare you! 

Thinking for myself that i might have the oldest completion this month around with 7 years 4 months...not this time i guess :D

Gj dude :) Really liked Hotline Miami. 

Really dislike the second game though. 

i have modnation ravers roadtrip with 9 years 5 months this months ?

Edited by Ich1994-1994
  • Like 2

Hellow everybody :D

I just want to drop in and say that I love the end of any month, when all the completions are being talked about and seeing what's played. It's amazing and I will steal a few of the games you have been playing and add them to my 2022 To-Do list

I can already tell that Diablo 2 is going to end up here sooner or later for me.

I like the game, and I get why they haven't changed much according to the people who played the original game.

But, and that's a rather big BUT ... I can't play the game long in one sitting. The inventory management is fine, I like it, but overall a few QoL changes would have been nice. Like waypoints for quests, pausing the game in the menu, SAVING your fucking charakter when the game crashes. I lost my act 1 progress completly because it crashed while moving on and the game only saves if you Save & Exit via the menu. 

It kills my enjoyment that I have to exit the game every now and then just to make sure my progress is saved, it reminds me of Mad Max, checking if the camp was counted correctly or not. 

You should end on a positive though:

Nexomon is the best game that Ratalaika Games has ported onto console so far.

If any of you played Nexomon Exctinction you should definetly get this game too. It's a bit harder than the second game IMO, but totally worth the 5€ I've payed for it. (It's 9€ in the store, but I always count it as half when I get a free version on any other platform with my purchase) Got the plat on Monday and the PS5 stack is going to be a milestone down the line, not sure yet if plat #750 or #800.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Hellow everybody :D

I just want to drop in and say that I love the end of any month, when all the completions are being talked about and seeing what's played. It's amazing and I will steal a few of the games you have been playing and add them to my 2022 To-Do list

I can already tell that Diablo 2 is going to end up here sooner or later for me.

I like the game, and I get why they haven't changed much according to the people who played the original game.

But, and that's a rather big BUT ... I can't play the game long in one sitting. The inventory management is fine, I like it, but overall a few QoL changes would have been nice. Like waypoints for quests, pausing the game in the menu, SAVING your fucking charakter when the game crashes. I lost my act 1 progress completly because it crashed while moving on and the game only saves if you Save & Exit via the menu. 

It kills my enjoyment that I have to exit the game every now and then just to make sure my progress is saved, it reminds me of Mad Max, checking if the camp was counted correctly or not. 

You should end on a positive though:

Nexomon is the best game that Ratalaika Games has ported onto console so far.

If any of you played Nexomon Exctinction you should definetly get this game too. It's a bit harder than the second game IMO, but totally worth the 5€ I've payed for it. (It's 9€ in the store, but I always count it as half when I get a free version on any other platform with my purchase) Got the plat on Monday and the PS5 stack is going to be a milestone down the line, not sure yet if plat #750 or #800.

i 100% agree. nice participater reports and the monthly report are somewhat ofa gaming highlight for me^^ it also helps me decide my new project like i read here about mafia 3 dlc beeing available free now

i think i will play diablo 2 on my switch^^ the platinum seems to be one of the most insane of them all^^