“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

Another game finished. Glad I've had the time free that I've had to finish these games. I'm not sure on doing the streak challenge but I can try @Gretchen27. I'll be pretty busy with work and school again soon but I'll try my best.

S24137e.png
Battlefield 3  
All 64 Trophies
8th February 2022  Completed in 9 years, 7 months
P%: 2.87% AR: 0.90%
  • Like 3

On 2/8/2022 at 6:08 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Also, @SyIaris is the list you posted for your own use, or is that an update for your agenda section in the OP?

Either way's fine, doesn't have to be in the first post if you're busy. Helps to keep them in mind if I go over the list, is all. :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

My submition is put in the Form and here is my Text Update:

So after the last update is kinda expected my Streak since May 2020 to rip off but then Ratchet came to the Rescue

S857192.png
All 47 Trophies
26th February 2022  Platinum in 6 months, 2 weeks

I Love the Ratchet and Clanks series. One of my earliest gaming experiences are (after pokemon) going to my friends House and playing ratchet and clank 2 on his Ps2. He luckiely was a very kind friend so i was able to play throught the game multiple times at his place. When i finally got my ps3 it was bundle with a downloadcode for ratchet and clank quest for booty and i also got ratchet and clank tools of destruction (sadlyboth dont support trophies) Anyway this one i got in a bundle with my ps5 and i enjoyed it quiet a lot. i initially wanted it to be my milestone for 400 platinums but i couldnt get my hands on a ps5 in time for 400 so i decided to use ratchet and clank Ful Frontal Assault as my 400 as it was the only game of the series i hadnt played yet. i got it done very shortly before going in vacation and ended up beeing able to order a ps5 in the last few days of said vacation. Came home and got my Ps5 including this game. Now i was sitting there and thought should i really use this game as platinum number 401?^^ in the end i decided to not go for platinum yet. i wanted to do a run throught the challange mode anyway (even tho you dont need it for the trophies) and like this i could also still think about if this game should become my milestone 450. anyway 2 days ago i decided against another ratchet milestone. i barely do shortgames so i want that spot not only for a game i like but i also kinda want a game i actually played around the time i got the plat 450. like this its feels a little like a gaming diary^^so i  went back into the game to do another run throught the story and i am also really in the mood to level up all the weapins to level 10 to see how they change on the way. always loved that about this series^^ The Challange run is not fully completed yet but i ended up triggering the last trophies and it turns out the gap is over 6 months^^ still gonna finish that runs tho :P

Next month i now really wonna finish some of my started backlog clears
VooDoo DIce

GOAT Simulator
Demon Souls Ps3

IN those 3 i made at least some progress. Voodoo dice and goat simulator were just to annoying to finish already tbh^^ In Demon Souls i am not sure if i will go for the Plat. The grind for items to upgrade all weapons seems not only long but also pretty complicated. Not sure if i really want to put that much time into it when i could play eldenring or the remake instead^^ i still want to kill all the bosses tho.

Call of Duty advanced Warfare

This one i reinstalled in the hope to clear out the DLC that are still missing. if anyone is in the mood to do the remaining 2 EE with me i am open for applications :P

Thats it for Feb. my Backlog work overall slowed down by alot since i got that Ps5 and i start too many new games...at least i will always have available games for this event i guess^^ Would still prefer to go back to that 10 year gap cmpletions for here^^

Ive got a friend that would likely happily take you through them. The ees.