“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

On 04/07/2022 at 1:05 AM, Gretchen27 said:

June submissions, looking like it was a productive month. You all know the drill: if you're completion isn't listed, send it in. There's plenty of time before the update. 

AUSTRALIANDJ Dragon Quest XI: Echoes Of An Elusive Age  

AUSTRALIANDJ Golf With Your Friends Assassins Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

AUSTRALIANDJ Dead Or Alive: Last Round  

be_minor The Outer Worlds  

damage_6-9 Energy Cycle PS5 Reflection of Mine 

damage_6-9 Flowers by POWGI PS4  

Fanatixa1 Lego the Hobbit  

Gretchen27 Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory 

Ich1994-1994 Watchdogs Legion Enter the Gungeon Borderlands 3

Ich1994-1994 The Division 2 Killing floor 2 

JayDeLosDioses SnowRunner  

JayDeLosDioses Among Us  

KingHayes9000 Sound Shapes (NA) (PS4)  

Kishnabe Toukiden: Kiwami  

kissoon32 Bugsnax (PS5)  

kylebaptie Battlefield 2042 Bugsnax 

kylebaptie Red Dead Redemption  

kylebaptie Red Dead Redemption Farming Simulator 19 

kylebaptie The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  

kylebaptie Watch Dogs  

kylebaptie Minecraft  

kylebaptie Terminator Salvation  

Lojtana This War of Mine: The Little Ones  

MattbluePT Assassin's Creed III [PS4]  

REAPER4536 Battlefield V  

Summers_day122 Doom Child of Light 

syiaris Zero Escape: The Nonary Games  

Sylvanticore Resident Evil 2  

Sylvanticore Resident Evil 3  

Tomotakino Discovery  

Zbir_Vladimir Rayman Origins  

Sorry @Gretchen27 didn't mean to submit Red Dead twice!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sylvanticore said:

Please let me know if this is allowed @Gretchen27, I'll hold off filling in my forms till I know.

Yes, it's good to use since it's not for the streak (you've got more then one completion for April & July). & in general, it's okay to claim completions again from DLC cleanups. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gretchen27 said:

Yes, it's good to use since it's not for the streak (you've got more then one completion for April & July). & in general, it's okay to claim completions again from DLC cleanups. 

Thank you, I just had to be sure since it would be in the same year.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

God Eater Resurrection: I could not put this down on the Vita. Look up the best bullet build & work towards that & the game will be easier on your fingers. 

Monster Hunter World: on a monster hunting kick with suggestions here, but I'd recommend slowly chipping away at those crowns. Keep your skills sharp & earn one rewarding platinum. 

Borderlands: it's a running theme in this event that nearly everyone has finished this game (or one from the series) from the backlog. Let us know where you're at with this. We've duped weapons for one another & fought raid bosses if you need that kind of help. 

Uncharted 2 Remastered: one trophy? Saving it for a milestone, maybe?

I'll end up playing God Eater again soon, was mostly looking for suggestions for the event :) Monster Hunter World I've been putting off, perhaps August I'll finally get the crowns! Borderlands .. fair I just need to get my arse in gear and finish the arena before moving on, and as for Uncharted I held off because needed to get a physical copy since the cheats don't work to get brutal doone, but got some ideas now :) Thank you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sylvanticore said:

I'll end up playing God Eater again soon, was mostly looking for suggestions for the event :) Monster Hunter World I've been putting off, perhaps August I'll finally get the crowns! Borderlands .. fair I just need to get my arse in gear and finish the arena before moving on, and as for Uncharted I held off because needed to get a physical copy since the cheats don't work to get brutal doone, but got some ideas now :) Thank you.

Whoops, didn't check the times played on those ? soon then. 

May the crown RNG be in your favor. It's a long haul, but you got this! Same for Borderlands arena, I had it crash on me a few times with fire weapons. Shame a fun game has a mind numbing DLC like that (if you're using OP guns).

• Like 1