“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

1 hour ago, Gretchen27 said:

This is what I'm seeing submitted so far for September. Don't forget to log those completions, everyone! I know this heads up is earlier then usual, Ian is likely to take out my services for this week, best case scenario. OP update will be late weather damage depending. 

be_minor BioShock  

JayDeLosDioses One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 

JayDeLosDioses Bugsnax 

KingHayes9000 Killzone: Mercenary (Vita)

KingHayes9000 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 

Summers_day122 Volume 

Syiaris Adventures of Pip 

Are you in hurricane Ian's path?

18 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

This is what I'm seeing submitted so far for September. Don't forget to log those completions, everyone! I know this heads up is earlier then usual, Ian is likely to take out my services for this week, best case scenario. OP update will be late weather damage depending. 

be_minor BioShock  

JayDeLosDioses Bugsnax 

Summers_day122 Volume 

I'll update mine as soon as I've platinumed Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star, hoped to have had it completed by now but got a grind ahead of me, if I don't finish it i'll do the update on the 30th, also please keep safe!

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

be_minor BioShock  

JayDeLosDioses Bugsnax 

Summers_day122 Volume 

Will lodge my forms when I get back to my own country on the 30th and can finally synch my Vita for the correct info :)

I'm trying to get KH DDD done at the moment, I've left it since 2020. Shockingly was only 2% sitting in my backlog before I started the game game again. My backlog is tremendously long tbf.

I'm trying to get KH DDD done at the moment, I've left it since 2020. Shockingly was only 2% sitting in my backlog before I started the game game again. My backlog is tremendously long tbf.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

How long did the collecting take? It is such a damn grind...

The collecting took very little actual game time, it was the 5km trophy that was my bane, (mainly due to lack of skill and luck on my part, lol)

The Deluxe version however can be a grind with having to collect the SAM rewards on 50 consecutive days, although you can do it with seperate 5 day blocks

19 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Hola everyone,

Dropping in to say I'm okay & the OP update will absolutely be late (maybe I'll just double up with next month). Currently, I have no power or running water from the utility side, I'm offsetting with a generator right now. Internet & service in general is none existent. It took 8 days for my services to return with Irma, & Ian was far worse. But keep clearing the backlog! I enjoy reading them. I'll catch up the OP eventually after things improve here. 

I'm very glad to hear that you're okay! I hope things return to normal soon! Be safe okay?

• Like 2