“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

2 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Yep, I'll put it as your October game for the challenge. & I don't see anything submitted this month in the form for you.

Thank you! I've also filled in my form for this month, hope you're doing well after the beginning of this month!

Edited by Sylvanticore

2 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

Thank you! I've also filled in my form for this month, hope you're doing well after the beginning of this month!

Thank you! I'm mostly swamped with work at the moment (I work in water quality). All & all I fared pretty well, my issues post hurricane are fixed. Still helping family & friends that took more damage & volunteering when I can. Things are slowly coming back to working order. It's a busy time but I'm doing well ?

1 hour ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i just remembered i didn't submit it lol. get that done now real quick as i don't expect to complete anything else this month

No worries, in a month it's easy to forget. Reach out any time if you can't remember & need the submissions checked. 

Edited by Gretchen27
  • Like 4

Woke up today at the crack of lunch and popped the last trophy for this one... then went back to bed (on nightshift atm)

S9baac0.png
All 12 Trophies
30th October 2022  Completed in 6 years, 9 months

Vita 100% - 13.42%

( October forms submitted)

Edited by damage_6-9
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

oops, absolute last one for this month...

S178a68.png
All 12 Trophies
31st October 2022  Platinum in 9 months, 2 weeks

* the Platinum for this was my 274th this month and also trophy #8,000 for this month... (won't ever be matching those numbers again, lol)

Lies ?

I have one more to add to my pile and will do the spreadsheet later.

S4b3bd5.png
All 12 Trophies
27th October 2022  Platinum in 6 months, 1 week

For next month, I'll hopefully have Bulletstorm, Spiderman and something else finished.

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 4

Abes Oddworld down in a record of 6 years 10 months for me. Snuck it into October. I'm going to try and finish the yearly backlog challenge and then step back. I've come from 1000 trophies down to 150 and I dont know that it's all particularly worth it anymore. Still love gaming but it's probably occupying way too much of my time.

Plan is to do captain tsubasa in November, and potentially Sniper Elite 5 in December.

• Like 4