“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

31 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

I did manage to get another game done, but mostly because I've done what people call a @damage_6-9 and completly forgot I haven't finished this game (sorry :D)

This time it is Tiny Tinas Wonderlands.

Congrats for the completion,  haven't even started it yet.

Forgetting that I own games is one of the joys of being a 53 year old shiftworker,... I often buy the newspaper just to know what day it is, lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Hey peps :wave:

Haven't forgotten to update, still busy with work/life, but I should be able to get an update out this week. 

Do you think you'll be able to update the Backlog Streak as well? It sadly hasn't been updated since August. I hope you're taking it easy at times though!

28 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

Do you think you'll be able to update the Backlog Streak as well? It sadly hasn't been updated since August. I hope you're taking it easy at times though!

Yeah, I'm going to get the streak, update, additions & corrections in one go. It'll be done before I post the summary. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

@Gretchen27 quite sure I completed at least 6 for November..... or didn't I do the forms?

No, I didn't have anything from you in the Form or a few others that normally do it. Submissions were light for last month, & I forgot to post the reminder last week. Maybe with the year end/holiday stuff you forgot to fill them out?

If @JayDeLosDioses wouldn't mind double checking the submissions?