MattbluePT: 1 game

Meikoro: 2 games

Psy-Tychist: 2 games

Summers_day122: 1 game

Sylvanticore: 2 games

Total: 

17 games (+3)

Oldest Game Completed: InFamous [13 years, 5 months] Meikoro

Youngest Game Completed: Robby's Adventure • EU [6 months, 2 weeks] damage_6-9                  

Rarest Platinum: FIFA 22 (2.17%)  MattbluePT

Rarest 100%: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (22.71%) Meikoro

Absolute Rarity: Disco Elysium (0.32%) Psy-Tychist

@bruin-rocks

Welcome back! I legit had to pull a copy of your old completions from a website archive (I think everything is there). My old computer from 2 years ago is long gone. Don’t forget, if you have eligible completions during your inactive status you can submit them. 

@Meikoro & @Caju_94

Welcome to you both, best of luck on the backlog!

With this after 3 years my streak ends. Currently I am working on f1 2010 and warframe which are both very long projects and also I slowly run out of games that I actually still want to play. Still have a lot I would like to have done one day but that I don’t necessarily want to play^^  either way I will keep going but might not have the monthly title anymore

• Like 3

@damage_6-9 I got the same. 

To: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 8:04:05 pm

Result: 182 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 11 seconds

The duration is 182 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 11 seconds

Or 6 months, 11 seconds

It'll count. Here's the site I use for close calls: https://www.timeanddate.com/date/timeduration.html

• Like 4

I thought i'd give a bit of an update on how my Monster Hunter World progress is going, a couple of months back and went a little made getting the small and large crowns for many of the monsters but it came to a halt after I had to go for my Kirin crowns, well I finally got his crowns as well as Black Diablos (who is a f**king psycho of a monster).

All that is left for me now to get the Monster Hunter World platinum is the Elder Dragons, Nergigante , Kushala Daora , Teostra and Vaal Hazak.

Long as I grind like crazy for the next few days I might even have it completed by the end of the week since then I only need to 16 more arena challenges.

NOTE: The gold crowns I refer to mean that you have faced the smallest version of that monster as well as the largest version too. For an example, smallest Rathalos is a gold crown of 1533.80 in size and the largest is 2130.28, what these numbers actually mean I do not know but that is what it says in game.

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 4

@Sylvanticore

Kirin was a nightmare for me! Not so much because of the monster, more because of the party members who would jump on the quest without actually bothering to learn when to dodge his moves. I ended up having to solo that one. Don't miss climbing up all those vines for that finishing blow.

Kushala Daora gave me trouble to. I'm an Insect Glaive user & I never quite perfected getting around those wind moves. 

I saved Vaal Hazak as my last crown, the armor set was my favorite. 

It's great to see you're closing in on the crowns (& that arena slog). Keep it up :yay:

• Like 2

On 16/04/2023 at 4:05 PM, Gretchen27 said:

@Sylvanticore

Kirin was a nightmare for me! Not so much because of the monster, more because of the party members who would jump on the quest without actually bothering to learn when to dodge his moves. I ended up having to solo that one. Don't miss climbing up all those vines for that finishing blow.

Kushala Daora gave me trouble to. I'm an Insect Glaive user & I never quite perfected getting around those wind moves. 

I saved Vaal Hazak as my last crown, the armor set was my favorite. 

It's great to see you're closing in on the crowns (& that arena slog). Keep it up :yay:

I can imagine Kirin being a pain with team members, I guess I am lucky that now thanks to Iceborne weapons pretty much all of the base game monsters can be soloed which I did. As for Kushala I am just going to throw on 5 wind resist gems and throw myself at him so he can't knock me out of the air!

Insect Glavie Users Unite! I love the insect glavie, might be because at the time I started it I was also playing a dragoon in FF14 and they added the FF14 stuff to the game but I do love IG now!

UPDATE!: Nergigante is done! took me 68 full hunts of murdering that spikey bastard as well as countless going in and checking his height then leaving hunts. Flame Boi, Windy Boi and the Dirty Boi left to go!

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

I thought i'd give a bit of an update on how my Monster Hunter World progress is going, a couple of months back and went a little made getting the small and large crowns for many of the monsters but it came to a halt after I had to go for my Kirin crowns, well I finally got his crowns as well as Black Diablos (who is a f**king psycho of a monster).

All that is left for me now to get the Monster Hunter World platinum is the Elder Dragons, Nergigante , Kushala Daora , Teostra and Vaal Hazak.

Long as I grind like crazy for the next few days I might even have it completed by the end of the week since then I only need to 16 more arena challenges.

NOTE: The gold crowns I refer to mean that you have faced the smallest version of that monster as well as the largest version too. For an example, smallest Rathalos is a gold crown of 1533.80 in size and the largest is 2130.28, what these numbers actually mean I do not know but that is what it says in game.

I am missing the exact same ones and am also an insect glove user^^

• Like 2

Not quite in 6 months and a few seconds, but still another completion for me... took me 8 months.

With any sports game, I enjoy it for like a month, playing normally and then never play it again until the clean up on very easy.

This time, Tour de France 2021.

As manager of the Platinum Squad bike team I can proudly say that my riders won every race they've entered.

What? You wanna know why the other teams didn't send their best riders? Well I don't know. Maybe they've used drugs to enhance and cheat a bit more performance out of their bodies, ask them.

Why my squad is max rated in every single stat?

You know, here at the Platinum Squad we proud ourselves in our training facilties and our talent, the pure motivation our riders bring to the table to train, improve their skills, becoming the best rider they can, and honestly, the results speak for themselves!

And it's not because the game has an ingame editor that does not disable trophies, I would never.

Spoiler

I did abuse the editor. 

Edited by JayDeLosDioses
  • Like 3

So, I have 3 completions so far this month. The highest I have done in a long time.

S58a184.png
All 37 Trophies
6th April 2023  Platinum in 8 months, 4 weeks

Played most of this with my oldest son but completed a lot of the repeat missions by myself. Still good fun the second time around but the 5-7 had some quality of life changes that really helps.

S0ac3ca.png
All 31 Trophies
19th April 2023  Platinum in 6 years, 2 months

I played this in line with another event and got to a point where the mechanics just weren't gelling. After coming back to it and getting some of the mechanics, the game became much easier and got through it much faster. The only sticking point is the final boss is a massive health sponge and the Wolf Bats in Pro Bending can suck a fat one.

Sd28af0.png
FEZ
All 12 Trophies
27th April 2023  Completed in 8 years, 8 months

I do really like FEZ. It is a super pixel game with great puzzles and some fun fourth wall breaks. The issue I had was that I really sucked at some of the individual puzzles were rather obtuse (I'm talking about the morse code puzzle in particular) and that my eldest decided to delete all my saves when I was over half way complete. There is a fantastic guide that can take you from the start to finish in the shortest time, so I used that to help get me back to where I was and with the super hard puzzles.

• Like 4