“What the Hell Is That Still Doing There” Backlog Event Ver. 3.0

I found one easy completion I could finish for the month with Kansei: The Second Turn at 7 months, 3 weeks

It's a murder-mystery visual novel published by Ratalaika. Yep, that notoriously easy plat company. Thought I'd give at least one of their games a try. The price tag is comparable to your experience. I played for about an hour before setting it down. That's not unusual for me lately, as I don't have the time or energy to game as much. But if I'd have stuck with it another hour, I'd have finished the story... that's too short. 

Brought up a text guide - because I'd have never figured out there's people you have to talk to in a certain order- to finish off the routes, & that's my game for the month. 

I have been playing Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town when I can. Just need another two in game years to finish up the remaining tasks. I'm stuck in a save scumming pattern at the moment to get X quality wool from my sheep (it's an extremely rare item I need for the make all recipes trophy). After that, I can leisurely farm away. 

Also, been reading Before Crime After Days. It's picked up the pace, turning into a damn good VN.

• Like 4

A bonus completion, it's great when that happens

S3a5b56.png
 190 of 215 Trophies
 28th April 2023  Platinum in 1 year, 10 months

I've been working towards trophies in both the PS4 and PS5 versions for a while, and surprised myself with being able to do some tricky trophies on killers that I hadn't been expecting to do (I am garbage at Nurse). So I only had one trophy left for the platinum, but it was one I'd gotten on PS4 basically by chance: you have to escape a match without being hit on a specific map. I only got it before because the killer was idle for the whole time, so safe to say I didn't think this was happening any time soon. But the stars aligned, I was on the map by chance and the killer wasn't moving... and now I have my second ultra rare plat :) 

• Like 4

Got my completion for the month of April, which is the platinum of Marvel's Spiderman (PS4).

For some reason, I stopped playing at the beginning of Act 3 so I basically finished what I had to finish and even did the DLC + the NewGame+ trophies along the way.

Trying to figure out which one I will pick for this month.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Caju_94 said:

Trying to figure out which one I will pick for this month.

Looking at your profile, Just Cause 3 and Control are fun games that you haven't finished yet :) 

The challenges in JC3 where you have to blow up a roadblock thingy with your car suck a bit, but other than that it's fun to blow stuff up ... just 'cause you can.

1 hour ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Looking at your profile, Just Cause 3 and Control are fun games that you haven't finished yet :) 

The challenges in JC3 where you have to blow up a roadblock thingy with your car suck a bit, but other than that it's fun to blow stuff up ... just 'cause you can.

I see your pun and can't raise a better one. 

7 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

:hmm: now we just have to work out how to get my drink...... 1f37b.png

Well... I want to visit Australia for a month at least.. But that's a few years away, vacations for this and next year are already booked :D 

But I'm down for paypal or buying you some psn store credit, lost a bet and now it's time to pay up.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

How about Altered Beast?

You mean as a shorter project between ac valhalle and f1 2010? I kind of never got the motivation to get that little bit of practice in that I would need for the last trophy^^ but maybe I should get back to it

2 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

You mean as a shorter project between ac valhalla and f1 2010? I kind of never got the motivation to get that little bit of practice in that I would need for the last trophy^^ but maybe I should get back to it

Yeah, getting the last trophy isn't that hard. There is a save scum built into the game that you can abuse if you get hit so that you can collect as many orbs and make sure you don't get hit.

Shouldn't take you longer than an hour or so.

Besides that, I would say that Beyond Good and Evil, Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 3 and RE5 are other games that won't take too much effort to complete. (colours represent time spent)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

you could also do Battlefield 1943 before the servers close in December 

I did get into it but the best squad trophy seems like a little bit like a problem

7 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Yeah, getting the last trophy isn't that hard. There is a save scum built into the game that you can abuse if you get hit so that you can collect as many orbs and make sure you don't get hit.

Shouldn't take you longer than an hour or so.

Besides that, I would say that Beyond Good and Evil, Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 3 and RE5 are other games that won't take too much effort to complete. (colours represent time spent)

Hi ok I am convinced^^ I will look into it again

metal gear I save for vacation time this summer since I played it on vita

and for Resi I need a coop partner^^ so that will have to wait at least until after destiny 2 which I will play in coop already. Beyond good and evil is a good idea tho