Ultimate Summer Sale on Playasia - Up to 90% off

IBadDriverI

1 hour ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Alot of these games are still very pricey in GBP currency. 

They're quite expensive in USD too. I checked a couple games, looks like play-asia has higher base prices than the PSN store, so even when there on sale there it's not that much better than buying from the PSN store (and worse than getting it on sale from PSN). I guess you gotta really prefer physical or imports for this site to really care about this.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

They're quite expensive in USD too. I checked a couple games, looks like play-asia has higher base prices than the PSN store, so even when there on sale there it's not that much better than buying from the PSN store (and worse than getting it on sale from PSN). I guess you gotta really prefer physical or imports for this site to really care about this.

Thanks.  If it's expensive for USD then it's double that for Canadian! 

30 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

The thing about Play-Asia is that it has higher prices, but when placed against its competition, Play-Asia has the better quality control and service.

The prices aren't great, but Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune was the cheapest I've seen it, so I ended up ordering that. As always with Play-Asia sales, though, it seems like they're just trying to get rid of their Asia version stock because nobody wants them. :P Everything apart from those isn't exactly cheap.

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

The prices aren't great, but Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune was the cheapest I've seen it, so I ended up ordering that.

Good price as well as good decision! I paid $63.50 for an used-like new one because the seller is from US for quick shipping a few weeks ago :(. I may buy Gintama Rumble ($44.99), the cheapest one I can find on eBay and Amazon from US seller is around $70.

The prices are ridiculous, especially NA version. I can find some of these new games pretty cheap on eBay and Amazon. For example, new Dynasty Warriors 9's price is around $24 (including sale tax) on Amazon (shipped and sold by Amazon, not a 3rd-party seller) now, while it costs $55 on Play-Asia. The first Girls und Panzer game (Limited Edition) is listed in Summer Sale, but the price is not discounted, it costs $185 btw. A great collection for GuP fans, but the price is not great, they increased the price again.

https://www.play-asia.com/girls-panzer-senshado-kiwamemasu/13/707ied

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

Good price as well as good decision! I paid $63.50 for an used-like new one because the seller is from US for quick shipping a few weeks ago :(. I may buy Gintama Rumble ($44.99), the cheapest one I can find on eBay and Amazon from US seller is around $70.

The prices are ridiculous, especially NA version. I can find some of these new games pretty cheap on eBay and Amazon. For example, new Dynasty Warriors 9's price is around $24 (including sale tax) on Amazon (shipped and sold by Amazon, not a 3rd-party seller) now, while it costs $55 on Play-Asia. The first Girls und Panzer game (Limited Edition) is listed in Summer Sale, but the price is not discounted, it costs $185 btw. A great collection for GuP fans, but the price is not great, they increased the price again.

https://www.play-asia.com/girls-panzer-senshado-kiwamemasu/13/707ied

Yeah, I thought so too. I wanted to get the game for a while but it was always a bit too expensive for me. I saw it as I was going to buy Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin! (not part of the sale) so I figured I might as well get that too. Gintama Rumble seems to be a decent price. If I were a fan of the series, I'd probably go for it, especially since it's a lot more expensive elsewhere.

And yeah, I pretty much always buy NA/EU versions of games elsewhere since Play-Asia are usually more expensive. The price of that GuP game you linked is ridiculous, haha. :lol:

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, I thought so too. I wanted to get the game for a while but it was always a bit too expensive for me. I saw it as I was going to buy Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin! (not part of the sale) so I figured I might as well get that too. Gintama Rumble seems to be a decent price. If I were a fan of the series, I'd probably go for it, especially since it's a lot more expensive elsewhere.

And yeah, I pretty much always buy NA/EU versions of games elsewhere since Play-Asia are usually more expensive. The price of that GuP game you linked is ridiculous, haha. :lol:

I actually haven't watch Gintama anime yet, so I can't say I'm a fan of the series; however, a hack-and-slash style game is always welcomed to my collection. I just realized that the game Girls und Panzer which I mentioned above is not a Limited Edition, $185 for a standard edition is really ridiculous.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 0:55 AM, Leon Hasegawa said:

I actually haven't watch Gintama anime yet, so I can't say I'm a fan of the series; however, a hack-and-slash style game is always welcomed to my collection. I just realized that the game Girls und Panzer which I mentioned above is not a Limited Edition, $185 for a standard edition is really ridiculous.

If you want a good hack 'n slash, I recommend Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Had lots of fun with that one.

I was actually planing to buy some games on Playasia in summer, just 3 games, one for PS4 and two for PS Vita

1. Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (English Subs)

2. Sora Twintails something something Legend of Heroes The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

3. World Trigger: Borderless Mission

and none of them is on this sale tch