IBadDriverI

Ultimate Summer Sale on Playasia - Up to 90% off

31 posts in this topic

Alot of these games are still very pricey in GBP currency. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hadn't been on play-asia before.  Lots of neat stuff.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Alot of these games are still very pricey in GBP currency. 

They're quite expensive in USD too. I checked a couple games, looks like play-asia has higher base prices than the PSN store, so even when there on sale there it's not that much better than buying from the PSN store (and worse than getting it on sale from PSN). I guess you gotta really prefer physical or imports for this site to really care about this.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laughable prices really. 70-90 euros!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

They're quite expensive in USD too. I checked a couple games, looks like play-asia has higher base prices than the PSN store, so even when there on sale there it's not that much better than buying from the PSN store (and worse than getting it on sale from PSN). I guess you gotta really prefer physical or imports for this site to really care about this.

Thanks.  If it's expensive for USD then it's double that for Canadian! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

They're quite expensive in USD too. I checked a couple games, looks like play-asia has higher base prices than the PSN store, so even when there on sale there it's not that much better than buying from the PSN store (and worse than getting it on sale from PSN). I guess you gotta really prefer physical or imports for this site to really care about this.

 

The thing about Play-Asia is that it has higher prices, but when placed against its competition, Play-Asia has the better quality control and service.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to that site once, the prices scared me off... nothing has changed. bird onion head

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know the old prices, but do know that I bought unepic was around the same price 2 months ago. So this and some other games that I see are not even on sale..

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone found the (presumably) ONE 90% off item yet?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a direct link to all sale items? Found maybe 3 looking at 10 pages of PS4 games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Avalynch said:

Is there a direct link to all sale items? Found maybe 3 looking at 10 pages of PS4 games.

Hope this helps

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many Asia versions :/ I want actual Japanese ones ffs..

 

 

Well, we have ultimate sale on EU store already :awesome: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The prices aren't great, but Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune was the cheapest I've seen it, so I ended up ordering that. As always with Play-Asia sales, though, it seems like they're just trying to get rid of their Asia version stock because nobody wants them. :P Everything apart from those isn't exactly cheap.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping IA/VT would be on sale too, but alas.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

The prices aren't great, but Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune was the cheapest I've seen it, so I ended up ordering that.

 

Good price as well as good decision! I paid $63.50 for an used-like new one because the seller is from US for quick shipping a few weeks ago :(. I may buy Gintama Rumble ($44.99), the cheapest one I can find on eBay and Amazon from US seller is around $70.

 

The prices are ridiculous, especially NA version. I can find some of these new games pretty cheap on eBay and Amazon. For example, new Dynasty Warriors 9's price is around $24 (including sale tax) on Amazon (shipped and sold by Amazon, not a 3rd-party seller) now, while it costs $55 on Play-Asia. The first Girls und Panzer game (Limited Edition) is listed in Summer Sale, but the price is not discounted, it costs $185 btw. A great collection for GuP fans, but the price is not great, they increased the price again.

 

https://www.play-asia.com/girls-panzer-senshado-kiwamemasu/13/707ied

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice sale, i buyed the idolm@ster platinum stars for ps4, it is only 30€

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

Good price as well as good decision! I paid $63.50 for an used-like new one because the seller is from US for quick shipping a few weeks ago :(. I may buy Gintama Rumble ($44.99), the cheapest one I can find on eBay and Amazon from US seller is around $70.

 

The prices are ridiculous, especially NA version. I can find some of these new games pretty cheap on eBay and Amazon. For example, new Dynasty Warriors 9's price is around $24 (including sale tax) on Amazon (shipped and sold by Amazon, not a 3rd-party seller) now, while it costs $55 on Play-Asia. The first Girls und Panzer game (Limited Edition) is listed in Summer Sale, but the price is not discounted, it costs $185 btw. A great collection for GuP fans, but the price is not great, they increased the price again.

 

https://www.play-asia.com/girls-panzer-senshado-kiwamemasu/13/707ied

 

Yeah, I thought so too. I wanted to get the game for a while but it was always a bit too expensive for me. I saw it as I was going to buy Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin! (not part of the sale) so I figured I might as well get that too. Gintama Rumble seems to be a decent price. If I were a fan of the series, I'd probably go for it, especially since it's a lot more expensive elsewhere.

 

And yeah, I pretty much always buy NA/EU versions of games elsewhere since Play-Asia are usually more expensive. The price of that GuP game you linked is ridiculous, haha. :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

 

Yeah, I thought so too. I wanted to get the game for a while but it was always a bit too expensive for me. I saw it as I was going to buy Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin! (not part of the sale) so I figured I might as well get that too. Gintama Rumble seems to be a decent price. If I were a fan of the series, I'd probably go for it, especially since it's a lot more expensive elsewhere.

 

And yeah, I pretty much always buy NA/EU versions of games elsewhere since Play-Asia are usually more expensive. The price of that GuP game you linked is ridiculous, haha. :lol:

 

I actually haven't watch Gintama anime yet, so I can't say I'm a fan of the series; however, a hack-and-slash style game is always welcomed to my collection. I just realized that the game Girls und Panzer which I mentioned above is not a Limited Edition, $185 for a standard edition is really ridiculous.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 0:55 AM, Leon Hasegawa said:

 

I actually haven't watch Gintama anime yet, so I can't say I'm a fan of the series; however, a hack-and-slash style game is always welcomed to my collection. I just realized that the game Girls und Panzer which I mentioned above is not a Limited Edition, $185 for a standard edition is really ridiculous.

If you want a good hack 'n slash, I recommend Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Had lots of fun with that one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was actually planing to buy some games on Playasia in summer, just 3 games, one for PS4 and two for PS Vita

 

  1. Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (English Subs)

  2. Sora Twintails something something Legend of Heroes The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

  3. World Trigger: Borderless Mission

and none of them is on this sale tch

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.