Nana's walk down memory lane and long list of unfinished games

NanaCheese94

I wonder...  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Did you actually read some of my rambling?

• Yep
    • Nah

I actually went over all your ramblings and found them pretty interesting. Having played Saint Row The third I can agree with the opinion you have on the 4th installment. This reminds me I do have the game pending to be played...the 4th I mean. Pure laughs from start to finish with all the nonsense.

Don't worry about the typos lol xD You did pretty good considering you wrote everything at hyper speed.

Not sure of what you mean by the trophy images not getting saved...

Anyways, I'll look forward for more of your ramblings in the future. :)

15 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

I enjoyed Phantom Pain, too.  Just hated how unfinished the game was (especially since I felt Skull Face wasn't a full developed character).

Yes! Skull Face was really weird, it felt like they had a really interesting backstory to this character that could have reveiled uch more. Since at that point, I only knew about MGS3 and Phantom pain, I assumed he was present in one of the other games. (I don't really count Ground Zero as it's own entity..) But unfortunately even the wiki doesn't reveal much about him. I guess it will be a mystery for ever :(

15 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

I actually went over all your ramblings and found them pretty interesting. Having played Saint Row The third I can agree with the opinion you have on the 4th installment. This reminds me I do have the game pending to be played...the 4th I mean. Pure laughs from start to finish with all the nonsense.

Don't worry about the typos lol xD You did pretty good considering you wrote everything at hyper speed.

Not sure of what you mean by the trophy images not getting saved...

Anyways, I'll look forward for more of your ramblings in the future. :)

xD thx for reading all of it, I'll update it today a little more, with the next batch of platinums. I just hope I won't run out of space. You should definitely play the 4th then! Altough, it is basically the same map and the same game modes as the 3rd game. So it's probably not a good idea to play them in short succession but if it's been a while since you played the 3rd you'll have a blast!

One of the coolest parts is the character creation I think, it's even more fun in 4th because you're basically a superhero in a virtual reality.

I tend to overlook most of the typos while I read, but when I go over the text again I see all of the little things xD ah well, as long as the meaning isn't lost it should be fine :P

I found out what the problem with the images was and fixed it. I was looking at the post in the help section, that says you only have to copy paste the image.But that doesnt work, I use BB codes now.

• Like 1