Sharp Sighted. III

ZR1Zoomer

Anyone know of the hidden object free play option in the bonus stuff counts toward the trophies? I used a stopwatch and finished most in under 1 minute. I know I finished all under 2 minutes and i still can't get the trophy to pop. Do I have to do it during the actual game?

Edited by ZR1Zoomer

• 2 months later...

Hello, are all this minigames needed to be in less of 2 minutes in a single run of the Story? I mean... if I already did a minigame, but for a mistake I missed one... can I do a New Game just reaching that Mini Game and doing it in less than 2 minutes or I have to complete the game anyway doing ALL mini games again in less time? Thanks

EDIT: I confirm that you have to do ALL games in a single run in less of two minutes... Extra Chapter included. 

Edited by Naruke2007

• 1 year later...

Another strong recommendation for this - if you played the game through once already like I did, start a new player profile (upper right hand corner on the main menu). This resets the in game trophy tracker. (This may be required anyway). This means your meter for completing puzzles without skipping and completing puzzles / HO scenes in under 2 minutes will match. Check it periodically. If the 'puzzles without skipping' ever exceeds the 'puzzles under 2 minutes' bar, you'll know you screwed up, and you can reload a cloud save. You can check progress any time in the main menu.

As a side note, I magically got 'under two minutes' when I completely quit the game mid puzzle on the knight coloring, and completed the final bit of paint after reloading the save. Not sure this will work for everything though.

Edited by KhajiitWerewolf
added additional info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...