How long does it take to boost online trophies?

Hello!

MvCI is currently on sale and I thought of getting a second copy to boost the online trophies myself. However, the money could be used for other games so I was wondering how long it takes to get the online trophies purely by boosting (especially 10th rank). If it takes a significant amount of time, I might bite. If not, I'll save up the money and go for boosting sessions. 

Also, is there really a rematch button in ranked? Can you actually boost with someone over and over again?

Thanks~! :)

15 minutes ago, LittleBlueMacaw said:

Also, is there really a rematch button in ranked?

Only question I know the answer too. Yes you can rematch although I don't know if there is some type of limit on how many rematches you can do in one match pairing. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to boost with a friend and it's very difficult to find him or anyone else. We search at the same time, all regions, connection 1+ and nothing. Don't find him, don't find anyone. After about 5 hours I had 8 fights with him and about 14 fights total. And when you find someone else, you lose points.

It'll be a tough road until the server shutdown in October.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

It'll be a tough road until the server shutdown in October.

Please cite your source for this shutdown. Capcom has like...one game on any living system that's been shut down. Hell, MvC and UMvC on PS3 are still up and running just fine. 

Not surprised it's difficult to match up, Capcom does that on purpose for ranked fights. 

I saw the rumor on twitter and other post in this forum. I'm trying to finish this soon to avoid trouble.

I boosted SF5, SF4, UMxC3 without problem. The problem here isn't pairing with your boost partner only. It's very hard to find any fight. In 20 minutes I found 1 fight. My partner found none. This server is really bad.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...