Possible to copy PSN games to a USb stick ?

Hvalpen

I have a game that i want to self boost(i have 2 ps3s). Unfortunately the game was bought waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back on an account i cant acces anymore., Is there any way to copy this game to a USB stick or the like and copy it to my second ps3?

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

No, you need the license active on the account on the PS3. How can you still play the game if you don't have access to the account? It should be logged in on the first PS3 still.

You don't have to login to the account on PS3, it just has to exist on the system.  If the password was lost or changed, that only affects the ability to login/go online, not other accounts ability to use the already installed content.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

You don't have to login to the account on PS3, it just has to exist on the system.  If the password was lost or changed, that only affects the ability to login/go online, not other accounts ability to use the already installed content.

Ahhh, that explains alot. I have some games my brother downloaded onto my PS3 and he changed his password and, whereas I couldn't access LittleBigPlanet anymore, other games I could still use. Thanks!