Full Frontal Nudity

GizMo_The_Great

Okay I had no idea this was a thing until the game arrive this morning. Whilst creating my character I was soon confronted with a male appendage blowing in the wind.

Now I’m no prude, and quite frankly it doesn’t bother me either way. The game is 18 rated, so I kinda like the fact you can chose to be in the buff or not.

But I was curious about how other users decisions affect how I see their characters when playing online. Specifically, if another user opts for full nudity on their character, will they appear nude to me; or can I chose to cover all other players with something to protect their modesty?

I rememeber the user who received a ban from PSN after sharing a screenshot of the nudity contained in Watch dogs 2.

So you could say I’m slightly cautious about streaming this game, because the nudity in Conan Exiles is on a new level compared to WD2. Whereas Watch Dogs nudity was really just a flat textureless skin over a base human model. The male apendages in this game respond fully to gravity and movement. (I’ve yet to attempt making a female character)

I’ve only perused single player a little so far, but

now that all previous streams are placed into the media tab on my PSN profile, the last thing I want is to be streaming an online game and be worried in case some free and breezy user comes strolling into view.

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Pretty sure there’s options to disable nudity. NA release doesn’t even have full nudity. :(

1 hour ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Wait, the NA version is censored? Never understood why we are fine with the gore but when it comes to nudity, we must shield our virgin eyes. 1f644.png

wut???
This gets me so pissed. I h8 censorship.

If i remember well, last thanks giving hbo had the movie species with that pretty blondie actress showing her stuff at 11 AM on sunday but its video games that can't have nudity??.... Oh god talk about hypocrisy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Ok i just done a quick search on Youtube and you can actually edit the size of his ding dong. xDxD 

I had no intention of getting this game, but now i might just get it :eyebrow:

But now the question remains... how big can you make it? :eyebrow:

48 minutes ago, ThePhantomWriter said:

yeah cause we're fucking prudes lol sometimes i HATE American morals lol 

Stupidest part is we’ve had dongs in other games like Dante’s Inferno, Ballad of Gay Tony... iirc The Order 1886 had some too. 

I guess if if we get to choose the size, then it’s too much for our precious eyes. No worries, we can tear heads off people, that’s fine, but a penis dangling in the wind is too far. Oh America. 

• Like 2

On 5/5/2018 at 3:39 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Out of curiosity where would I have to import it from to get the full uncensored game and if I play it on an American ps4 will it get censored or be free?

Europe as far as I know. If there's ever DLC you'll need to buy it off the EU store to work though, or if you nab a preorder and get a code you'd have to redeem it on the EU store to use it.

I always import games from Europe using 365games if you need a recommendation. Have no issues with them, can't speak for other shops but I'm sure there are other places you could look to import from if you want.

Edited by Elvick_